Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:57 pm
"I'm sure they would," murmured Vincent distantly. Finally, he shoved Ry away from him and she stumbled against Walt, crying quietly. "All Ry is is a key," said Grissoir in that deep voice of his. "Dr. Luminay has taken the...pleasure of showing exactly what that means."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:59 pm
"Ry, are you alright? Zack, what ever you're thinking about hurting them, I like it."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:04 pm
Ry was only sniffling now, the sobs having ceased. She was, as sick as it was, used to the actions of her "uncle". "...D-Don't hurt them..." she whispered against Walt's chest...."Please....don't hurt my family."

Luminay smirked, "That's my little lolita."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:06 pm
"Oh, but of course, Father..." He smiled. "I like very much. Shall we? Or shall we spare their foolish lives...?" The feathers started to fade, revealing a different person under the wing. He looked up, a feral glint to his turquoise eyes. His silver hair fell around him. He stood up, summoning a long katana. He looked around, and, in a deep voice, said, "Where am I?"  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:08 pm
Both doctors looked bemused. "The Father himself," mumbled Luminay, crossing his arms. Ry looked up into the face of the silver haired man...and blushed deep red, starting to quiver again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:10 pm
((Uhhh... Sephiroth, FFVII.))

"Who are you," Sephiroth said, "And then give me a reason to spare your pathetic lives."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:12 pm
"Excuse me, pardon this but, who are you, now!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm
In the midst of a second, Sephiroth had his long katana, Masemune, at Walt's neck. "Katayoku no tenshi. The One Winged Angel, Sephiroth."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:14 pm
((I know ^^))

"I don't think Zach would like it too much if you killed the only things holding little Ry to this world," said Grissoir calmly, clearly not a bluff.

((gtg wait for me tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:14 pm
"Got it."

(Alright.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:16 pm
Lance followed up the steps to where the others went. He had no idea where this would lead him. This tower did seem to be one of the most decrepit structures in the town. Putting his hand on the railing for the staircase that weird power came over him again. He could read the emotions of the others in this tower. It was his Angelic blood working to give him this ability.

He didn't exactly know what to make of the others at the top of this tower. The group seemed rather eccentric. Which meant they were either armed and or crazy. Ehh great...., "reluctantly he started to trek up the staircase toward where the others were. Then his eyes changed slightly. He couldn't see any physical objects around him. Just cold and heat, but this made it possible to catch a dull outline of the group that was behind the door ahead of him. Reluctantly he continued up the staircase in sort of a blind stupor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:17 pm
Sephiroth laughed. "And what the Harvenger of Shadows want with this pathetic world? So what if it destroys my little brother? Do you really I care about him at all?" He laughed. "Don't make me laugh. The only thing that protected this world from me all those years ago was the Ancient, Aeris."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:07 pm
Lance heard the ramblings of what sounded like a mad man up ahead. His eyes continued to view in a predator like way. Just heat signatures from people and objects could be seen. He opened the door looking inside in the direction of the ones he'd met earlier. Though there wasn't much to distinguish the group from each other due to his eyes. And he couldn't exactly control his abilities yet at this stage in there development.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:50 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
((Do you think you could be just a tiny bit more descriptive? If you look at the first page, second post, you'll kinda get a loose idea. I need at least the name, age, appearence, and maybe even history or personality ^^;; Sorry to be inconvenient...))

(x(sorry i had 30 seconds to discrib it and that was the best i could do and i've been sick...and in and out of the hospital soo yeah...sorry)x)

NAME:Shelli
APPERANCE:just like my avi
BACKGROUND:the only thing she remembers is she knows how to play the viola.......

She tripped running into Lance from behind "i am soo sorry" she said looking up at him from the ground where she cradled her wrist  

browneyedemo

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:36 am
Lance looked back at the person as they burst through the door behind him. The edges of his eyes shone with a light red glow as he looked at the new face with his predator like vision. He grinned in a sinister way as his fingernails began to grow slowly into black claws. He wasn't trying to uses his abilities in the least. In fact his focus was mainly centered on stopping his Demonic bloodline from taking control. It was obvious that emotion didn't play a strong roll in his abilities. Or maybe it was the only driving factor toward them.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games