Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Kenshin RP~
New Ruroni Kenshin RP, anything goes. All are welcome! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elywen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:48 am
"I hail from Irland, the bright star of the west. This is the first time I have ever been here, and I had no idea about this "law" of yours. I will re-move it once I find a safe place to place it, this sword is all I have" I start calming down
"I want no fighting I have done enough of that"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:34 pm
he sheathes his sword "fine, but find a place quickly, or else i'll be forced to arrest you"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Elywen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:55 pm
"Then please tell me you know of a place I can stay" one of the police men start to protest but I growl at him
"And might I add you should teach your lacky's some manners, and who is this battousai? he must be a great warrior that laws do not apply"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:33 am
"hmph. Battousai is no more. he's now Kenshin Himura, a wanderer and he carries a Reverse Blade sword to uphold his stupid, pointless "No killing" vow. and there should be an inn around here. if you can't find one, I'll show you a place where you could stay."

Looks over at the other police men "Well, don't you have some work to do, all of you?"

"Sorry Inspector Fujita, we'll get back to work" they say as they leave

"My names Goro Fujita. But that's just my fake name, so whenever you're around them, refer to me by that name. Everyone else calls me by my real name, Hajime Saito"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Elywen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:50 pm
"Saito? hmmm intreasting name indeed. I am Amondra"Bows (for some reason she is in a kelt sweatdrop )
"Thank you for holding your blade I had enough killing fight the bandits off through here, so the in is near by yes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:27 pm
"Yes, and if there's no room, the Kamiya Dojo should be enough"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Elywen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:02 pm
"Dojo? what in the name of Epona is that??" she is clearly not used to the terms here sweatdrop
"oh well lets hope the inn is kind thank you again" i walk off and start to hum an irish balllad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:50 pm
I want to be Misao. She's awsome ninja gal.  

Its Emo Fabulous

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:49 pm
((please talk like this if you're not rp-ing. and Misao is taken)) "maybe I should go with you so that they don't trouble you anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:14 pm
Bows to you"as you wish. but i must know why do you people have such small swords?"i look down at your weapon  

Elywen

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:39 am
"because we rely on the quality of the blade, not the size"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:08 pm
"These are quality swords to, and they have the size to prove it! but no matter lead the way M'Lord"  

Elywen

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:22 pm
they go over to the dojo "well this is it. just knock on the door and someone should answer."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:34 pm
looks around not sure how to knock, decides to gently tap it making enough noise someone might hear.
"This doesn't look vary stong. Your building styles here amaze me nothing like home" sweatdrop  

Elywen

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:14 pm
"he must not be home right now"  
~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games