Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:28 pm
"RIRI!"

Puffi darted over to Rissa, snatching the mutant from her, cuddling her gently. 'Riri' gurgled happily, waggling a few tentacles.

Sioko snorted loudly, rolling his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:52 pm
*akuma doing the same thing sioko did glanced over and let a small grin sweeep over him*

"so i guess now thats thats over we can introduce our selves that*he said pointing to his brother laying on the ground asleep* is my older brother akura and im akuma and that is rissa  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:03 am
Rissa nodded her head in greeting as her name was called  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:35 am
Sioko gave blank stare that quite plainly told he didn't give a s**t, then turned around and began walking off. Puffi glared a little after him, but then whirled back around with a huge smile.

"I'm Puffi and the meany walking away is Sioko, he's my half-brother, and THIS is Riri!" Upon saying 'this' she held out her pet mutant, which gurgled again and waggled it's tentacles almost threateningly. Puffi pulled it back and frowned. "Riri! Be nice!"

There was something...odd, to her voice as she said that, like the little monster didn't have a choice but to obey.

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:29 pm
*akuma wasnt paying much attention after the introduction he was busy poking his older brother adorably trying to wake him*"HEEEEEEEYYYY....WAkkkkkeeeeeee WAkeeeeee ((OMG MY SIG IS HALARIOUS LOOKIY LOOKY))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:31 pm
Puffi blinked. "I can wake him up!" She pranced over...

...And dropped Riri right on Akura's face, before grinning widely. "He'll either wake up and shove her off or suffocate!"

(Light! Quit molestling the wall and ******** kill Near already!)

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:37 am
((o ya puffi you didnt see that post YOU WON THE 200 POST FOR THIS FOURM SO THERE FOR YOUR CHARECTER'S POWER GOES UP A LVEL WOOT FOR LV 2 POWER HORRAY!!!))

akura woke seeing the mutant on his face he calmly picked it up and set it on his chest

"AWWWW now arnt you the cutest thing" he said lovingly petting it

akuma gagged a little almost vomiting at the entrails left on akursas face

"BROTHER WASH YOUR FACAE OFF ITS ALL MUCUSY LOOKING"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:45 am
(...What? I won something?)

Puffi giggled. "See? Isn't she just sooooooooooo cute? And she's really sweet too!"

Riri made an odd noise, rubbing aganst Akura's hand like a cat.

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:21 pm
Rissa looked away discusting it was bad enough she had to carry the thing to shut the girl up but seeing it like this how much could she take? she shifted her form to a wolven again and troted a distance away but keep her eyes on the others  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:03 pm
*whiping his face akura got up and set riri down then walked to akuma*

"brother " he wispered "i need to tlk to you .....in private"

akuma looked at him funny
" ok shure" he and his brother walked a distance away and looked at each other

"akuma....have you been having an wiered dreams lately or frequent headaches""No...why"
"well im having alot of bad headaches lately and these wiered dreams its 2 beings who at one time were one ones and angel the other a devil then all of a sudden they hate each other and the angel is forced to kill the devil....i think somethings about to happen"
"dont be stupid brother its just a dream now lets go back"
akuma grabed his older brother and went back unknwoing if anyone heard them  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:53 pm
rissa watched the two split away for a few second befor returning, she watched them closly not knowing if she should go back over or not  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:58 pm
Puffi picked up Riri, acting like she wasn't listening, but she had heard, and knew Sioko had too. She pursed her lips slightly upon seeing Rissa walking away. "Rissa! Come back!" Puffi's head tilted slightly, and her voice gained an...edge to it.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:21 am
akuma sighed as he looked at the fort in front of him he walked up and taped the door whatching as it swung open
"XD i cant believe it thse two forgot to lock up"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:43 am
Puffi perked up the instant the door opened. "Ooooooh! A chance go through other people's STUFFS!" She tried to bolt for the fort, but Sioko picked her up by the back of her dress.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:56 am
(( OMG PANTY SHOT))

akuma had just turned around when he saw sioko pick puffi up by the dress he saw the dress flare up and ended up seeing puffis undergarrmets ((if shes not wearing any ...well this is awckward)) he gawked at first then turned around rela fast his face blood red

akura started to laugh at his loittle bro  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games