Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:54 am
"Yes, and black and blue! Oh! what fun it shall be!" She burst into giggles. "Sickening greens and horrific yellows! The world is ou5r canvas! Death, yes death, will be our companion!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:49 pm
Periru held onto Kyuuketsuki as if her life depended on it. Whimpering, she pressed up against him tightly. "W-Who were those two?" Just thinking of their voices made her skin sprout in gooseflesh. Her long, black hair blew in the wind, gently tickling his face. "A-And will Daemon be ok? He's the one they're really after..."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:30 pm
"I'll be fine," He said. "After all, I have the power of Chronos on my side! What better way to defeat the enemies?"

"I'm the only one allowed to kill my brother," Kyuuketsuki muttered under his breath.

"Hey!"

"Sibling rights." He smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:05 pm
Periru just smiled a bit at the two, letting out a relieved sigh. "..I'm glad you two are getting a-along...sort of." Her pale blue eyes smiled at them both.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:12 pm
Soon, they had returned to the underworld. Xanzibar bent down on his knees before the Dark Lord, a great smile plastered on his face.

"What a great honour you have bestrowed upon us, to dispatch enemies of such personal connection to you! Their flesh seems to smell sweeter with the knowledge of their lineage! Milord, you sent us to get a taste of our prey; now, I hunger for the entire meal! Please, Milord, I beg you to let us finish them now! Their blood sings for me!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:27 pm
"Yes!" She chimed in with a sly voice, "his blood sings with the melody of a beautiful viola! Charming my tast, and beckoning my lust! Let us return, oh, Master! "

"Very well." Where his only words, and he rose and smiled.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:43 pm
Zeus. Please, get Thanatos and Hades' permission to go down and kill Lucifer. He wants to kill my little brother... There was a sharp breath. Very well, Zachary. Please keep this a secret from Aphrodite... He laughed mentally. Got it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:47 pm
((haha! just try it! We're way too twistedly demented! like the song 'love me dead' by Ludo. Hehe! you have to listen to it! I swear you'll wet yourself laughing!))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:51 pm
"Oi, you do know Zeus will just get Chronos or one of the other Titans to do it? He's too lazy to get off his throne."

"As long as Lucifer dies."

Black shadows twisted up in front of Satan, untill a human-looking figure was there, shrouded in shadows. "Satan, Lucifer, the Beast... what do you have to say to yourself, trying to kill my son's half-brother?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 am
Despite being vampire now, Periru was still a bit uneasy at the mention of death. She was about to comment to Daemon how he probably should be hiding out, but stopped herself when she caught his eye, looking away shyly.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:03 pm
Kyuuketsuki smiled and whispered, "Don't worry. They aren't touching my brother."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:10 pm
She looked up at him, concern etched in her face. "A-Are you sure?" She looked down at her knees, feeling stupid. To occupy herself, she started twiddling her thumbs.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:20 pm
"I said it once already. I'm the only one allowed to kill my brother." He smirked, and as Daemon was about to protest, he said, "Sibling rights."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:22 pm
Periru giggled. Her new vampirism made her giggle seem so..angelic like as she turned to Daemon, "I wish I had a older brother...l-like you." She smiled at him, any negitivity she felt towards him gone.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:28 pm
He shrugged. "Older brother's aren't usually good. Usually they're annoying." He pointedly ignored Kyuuketsuki's glare.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games