Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:33 pm
The expression on Erin's face was clearly that of a bored person. "So you're saying that you have no special abilities and that any girl willing to date you doesn't know what she's doing because there's nothing special about you?"

((...That came out meaner than it was supposed to... oh well! Adds to the high school atmosphere.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:50 pm
((lol. Seagulls Screaming... in my pants.))

User ImageMarty shrugged off the comment before correcting Erin, "No, the abilities are always active. That's the whole passive part. And as for the dating part, you'd have to find that out for yourself," he added cryptically.  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:54 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"The name's Cole. Chummin' it up with Miss Lover of Manwhore, I see." He said without looking up. He just kept reading and taking notes.

User Image
This caught Sanin's attention, "Wait, are you talking about Riley?" He didn't like where this was going. Kyle passed back the note, but Sanin didn't look at it yet. "What do you have against her?"

User Image
Why does he care so much about that prep? What is he thinking? After what people like her put us through, what's going through his head? Kyle thought agitated.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:55 pm
Erin through her head back in laugher before starting on her way to the locker room. "Nice try!" she called to Marty, "I'm not interested." Of course, that wasn't completely true. There was a part of her that was curious to see if this guy had more to him than a nice body, but another part of her told her that a testing it out on their aquaintence status wasn't a good idea.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:20 pm
"Nothing against Riley. Let's just say I've got no love towards Brando."

Cole clenched his teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:52 pm
User Image"Yeah, we'll see about that," Marty mumbled to himself as he entered the locker room. When he left the locker room, he waited around the hall, just leaning with his back against the wall, one leg bent to put a foot against it.  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:53 pm
((Heavy Horses .. in my pants.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:54 pm
((Do the Dog... in my pants))  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:57 pm
(( You're Beutiful... in my Pants))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:03 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"Nothing against Riley. Let's just say I've got no love towards Brando."

Cole clenched his teeth.

User Image
"I'm guessing that's her ex?" Sanin asked. "The one who cheated on her?"

User Image
Kyle was getting increasingly irritated at Sanin ignoring him. What did he hold dear about this girl, so she had been cheated on, nothing unusual about that with peppy sluts like her. Why, why does he care! People like her tortured him until he left. So why?  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:06 pm
((Oh dear God... What have I started??? What I've Done... in my pants XD))

Erin walked out of the locker room and walked past Marty. She smirked. "Don't worry, kid," she said quietly, "Playing hard to get is the best part." She continued walking down the hallway to her study hall.

Tanner was walking in the other direction, on his way to his biology class. He hummed some peppy song as he did so. Random boys in the hallway snickered, but he didn't care.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:13 pm
((Down with the sickness... in my pants))

"Yeah. The manwhore. Bad Blood between us, If you know what I mean. Who's this other snappy dressing friend of yours?" Cole asked acknowledging Kyle's exisatancce with a simple nod.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:17 pm
((bbs. The Cure... in my pants))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:18 pm
User Image
As the bell rung for the next class, Kyle got up in a slight fury. He grabbed the note he left on Sanin's desk and charged out. Going down the hall, not paying attention he just about ran Tanner over, but definately bumped into him in something probably close to a football tackle, but not purposely. He dropped the note onto the floor and then noticed what had happened. "Aw man, I'm sorry!" He said, hoping the kid had no broken bones. Getting rammed into like that would definately hurt.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:22 pm
((I'm pretty sure that was last period... 7things .. in my pants))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff