Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

bslacrosse98

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:17 pm
::Mmm i'm hungry. I wonder where the cafeteria is. I look in the distance and see a girl with black wings just like mine though mine can dissapear into my back. And hers seem to be on her ears. I run toward her, noticing her talking to two small devil imps.::
Um Excuse but i'm new here and im yet to find some new friends. May i ask your name? ::I look at her two imps and smile. Maybe this is someone like me::  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:25 pm
A shy smile stretches across her face, nodding her head. "Yes, I'm fine, just hungry I suppose..I skipped breakfast."

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:29 pm
{[Geez Luiz! You people type fast! Miss one day and I'm already 13 pages behind... TTATT]}

Isaac's senses quickly became overwhelmed by the onslaught of new smells and sounds. Vampires, angels, and imps, oh my....! What an interesting year this will be... Quickly scooting around the school after having followed the older gentleman to a smallish room where some of the more basic classes were held. Mathematics did not hold his interest very well. Advanced Calculus had been so easy it was painful, so Isaac had decided to pursue different subjects.

Going on all fours with a smile like a cheshire cat, Isaac walked around the corner to find a few new students in the hallway. Chuckling quietly to himself, he thought Hehe.... Funny people everywhere... Their emotions just swirl about in the most amusing ways... Like a whirlpool of colors in an endless sea of palettes. I suppose watching them would be best for now. Wouldn't want to embarrass the male meatling in front of the female. I think the males always scream the most shrill when they're surprised. xd

And so Isaac plopped down and waited in plain sight, perhaps for acknowledgment, or perhaps for a shrill scream to laugh at. Not even he knew. But that's the way he liked it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:29 pm
::kino tries to hide his smile::
::kino thought -this is the first time I've seen her smile...-::
I'm hungry too, I still haven't eaten since I've been here
::kino stomachs growls::
would you like...to..maybe get lunch?  

Dameon the -V-

vicious-yuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:30 pm
--> Yuki smiles at the young girl. Noticing she doesn't seem to be human.

Yuki "Ah, Ummno..I'm new as well. I'm Yuki, 1st year in the
University. Yesterday I took a tour around campus but I got lost a lot."
*giggles*
"Mhm, It seems you can see these two. correct?..Well there showing me the
way, care to join? by the way may I ask what year your in and your name?
please.."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:38 pm
Nodding once more, still smiling, she said, "I'd like that very much." Minjonet didn't think she had ever met such a kind stranger before. She was beginning to like this school much more. Certainly it was more comfortable here than any other school she had attended. She hoped she would not have to leave it right away. Every year it seems she was at a different school. Her father was so afraid of her identity and whereabouts being discovered that he moved her around constantly. She would have been happy to stay at home, but he insisted that she be around peers, now she was beginning to understand why.

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

bslacrosse98

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:38 pm
:: I turn to the girl::
Yes my name is Bri, nice to meet you and i'd love to join you.
I thought i was the only demon one here it seems to be angels and humans.
::I smile back, feeling more comfortable with someone like me. MAybe this wasnt going to be so bad after all::
Lets go ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:44 pm
Directing his voice towards Minjonet and Kino, Isaac asked, "Really? I happen to know the cooks! They're generally a little crabby, but they're nice, deep down. Oh, I've been itching for company since summer started and everyone went home...."  

okiedokoro

vicious-yuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:47 pm
Yuki "Yes I thought so too. But it seems nobody's afraid of me.
Usually humans wants to burn me down or something *giggles* But it
seems we enter a spectacular school didn't we..."

Dena(imp) "Yuki! You two sure are getting along. At least you made
a new friend for the first time." *nudge Dex*
Dex(imp) "Ah yes, I agree" *smiles at Bri*

--> Both Yuki and Bri walk along side to side. And enter the cafeteria.
There they saw various creatures among themselves.

Yuki *in amazement* "Wow, were going to fit in just perfectly, I
hope so.."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:52 pm
::kino begins to walk towards the cafeteria slowly::
I'm sorry if I'm too...forward...Your my first...real...friend here......
::kino whispers something under his breathe::
ever..really...
::kino looks back to see if the girl is following him::
What are you hungry for?

::kino blinks wildly::
um...hello...Thanks for telling us...who are you...
::kino gets an un-easy feeling about this character::
why...are you on all fours....  

Dameon the -V-

bslacrosse98

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:53 pm
::I smile back::
Me too. Where would you like to sit?
::Two guys pass by and smile at us and i smile back and giggle::
Yes i think we'll fit in just fine *Giggle* Your my second friend. I only knew goose, whove ive known sice i was 10.
I wonder what there is to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:56 pm
Smiling gently, she says "I'm glad to be some use to someone. More times than not, I go particularly unnoticed. I suppose I'm more comfortable that way because it's what I'm used to, but..." Trails off in her sentence, staring at the creature on all fours, inching slightly behind Kino and peering over his shoulder.

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

vicious-yuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:58 pm
*^_^

Yuki "Ah, I'm not really sure...I don't really eat human foods. I'm
always fed by these two and I'm not quite sure what they fed me. But I do
like to try. Do you know any tasty dish?

-->Yuki then spot two particular people she met somewhere before.
But doesn't remember whom.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:01 pm
i enjoy pizza lol.
Ive always eaten human food since my dad was human.
Pizza was my favorate lu...
::I notice yuki's attention drive away to two people sitting at the table.I'm about to ask who they are but my mouth closes and i wait quietly, though the constant growl of my stomach is being impatient::  

bslacrosse98

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:06 pm
Giving the two a blank stare before looking under his feet, Isaac asked, "I don't see any 4's, but... Oh, I see... I suppose I forgot two-legs think it odd to be as such." Isaac slowly rose onto his legs, tilting his head as he was wondering why Minjonet would be wary of one such as he.

"You know, you're kinda funny. But I won't forgive you if you blow chunks all over my home, sir. Well, maybe if you promise to clean it up. But the cafeteria isn't far, and I have food here if you can't make it there. I've met a few diabetics in my time..." Isaac tried to smile as sweetly as he could, but his rather large fangs might have given the wrong impression.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games