Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Character Profiles (Mandatory) STOP raping the IMGs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

someonehastoknow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:35 pm
*Name: Chickana Delauxcroux (Pronounced: Chick-ana Del-ah-crew)
*Age: Doesn't remember.. probably near 4000 from what her memories portray
*Race: Stician (Sti- chen) (Shape shifter type)
*Weapons: Pure silver daggers, a broad sword (depends on form), a pike, and dual Barettas.
*Powers: Her original form has the innate powers of shape change, the ability to see a being by touch, and pyrokenisis(making fire from nothing). In different forms powers that the original had, she has minor to decent use of. This includes telepathy, empathy, vampirism, lycan form, flight, water breathing and some death magic.
*Blood type: AB+
*Personality: Depends on her eye color. If they turn silver, she's happy and or calm. If they turn red, she's angry or passionate. If they turn blue, she's depressed or has lost a bet. If they turn deep violet, she wants to be left alone. More often, her eyes are silver.
-She can turn very melancholy and likes to be apart from others of her own species, though other breeds of shapeshifters don't seem to bother her.
-She is a kind and loving soul, ut she will use her weapons mastery and skills to kill anyone who crosses her or anyone she happens to be in love with at the time.
*Story: She is a shape shifter. As with all Stician's, her original form is technically blind, though she has a strange 'sixth' sense so that she can see what beings look like by a single touch. Most Sticians have older mentors to teach them their first three forms, but Chickana learned to change shape from touching the people around her, which were all human. She learned her second shape from her first friend. The rest of her forms are either fae, lycan, vampire, or wraith.
-The reason for her abnormal learning was that her clan, Wateka, was detroyed by it's ruler taking the shape of an elder Dragon and loosing control of the body's powers. All of Chickana's family relatives, and friends were killed. She mourns them and has been known to covet people who look similar to them.
-Through out history she has been many different things, from prostitute to assasin, and cherishes all of her forms and abilities to the point of stinginess. Chickana came across another Stician when she was younger, but only showed him the basic four forms and asked him to part company.
-She was asked to model for a friend in recent years, accepted, and is now somewhat world reknown for her beauty in her original form. One day while she was dressing for a photo shoot, she was over heard by a bar owner as she was singing, and was asked to sing there on her spare nights off.
*Appearance:
Original form:
Blindfolded, as usual.
(Please insert smaller image!)

In her formal regalia, with out a blindfold, since it's customary to show your eyes.

A few other forms that may surprise you may or may not show up. So be on your lookout!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:14 pm
Name? Krista
Nick? Kris
Age? 17
Height? 5'9"
Race? I am the daughter of an angel named Kae and a demon named Dante.
Powers? The powers of my father; to control really low level demons and to control the element of fire.
Appearence?
User Image
Background? When I was born my mom and dad both loved me. They took care of me on earth, never seperate, never apart. But the demon world found out on my sixteenth birthday. They killed Kae, then took Dante back down to Hell. I had been taught well enough to know that if i ever wanted to see my dad again I would have to go down there. I've trained for a whole year, but haven't found anyone who could teach me how to get me down there to see my dad, if he's still alive.

xIneffableRawrx

-xI Ender Ix-

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:31 am

Personal:
-Seriaph 'Ender' Pheonix
-<=Appears: 16
-5' 9"
- Alloy grey
- Jet black
-Half Phoenix demon / Half human
-<=Sub-race: Vampire

Items(clothes and such):
-White sleeveless shirt
-Thin black sleevless sweat shirt
- Blue Carpenter Jeans
-

-<=Kireme:
Weight:2 Ib 8 Oz.
Blade length: 36"
Handle length: 11"
Weapon style: Katana
Made of: Unknown
Enchantments:
-Rift Cutting
-Energy Absorbation 50/50 Energy Nullification
-enchantment type: Runic

-
Weight:3 Ib 8 Oz.
Blade length: 28"
Handle length: 6"
Weapon style: Short sword with hand guard
Made of: Chaos crystal
Enchantments:
-Telepathic link and control
-Chaos Elemental
-Elemental Cutting

-
Weight:2 Ib 8 Oz.
Blade length: 28"
Handle length: 5"
Weapon style: Short sword with hand guard
Made of: Unknown
Enchantments:
-Telepathic link and control
-energy absorbation
-Psychokenetic power

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:23 am
*Nickname: Raiden, aka Revan

*Race: Half Ancient, half Lycan

*Birth Date: November 20, 1981

*Fighting Style: Jar'Kai & Djem So

*Description: short brown hair, red eyes with gold flecks, has a scar running from above his right eye to just below his left, another scar at the corner of his right eye, and several scars on other areas of the body. wiry build, about 6 foot 1. On his right arm is a tattoo of an Ace of Spades.

Lycan form: 8' 5" has long blue fur, golden eyes, and sharp claws and teeth. Where his scar is in Human form, there is a streak of blood-red fur in Lycan form.

Wolf form: two feet and 5 inches tall, just over a meter long from tip of the tail to tip of the nose, long blue fur(with white on the belly), and golden eyes.

*Abilities: Abilities: Telekinesis, Telepathy. He was physically augmented at a young age using the following:

# Advanced carbide ceramic material grafted onto bones to increase durability and strength
# Protein complex injections to increase muscle density and lower recovery time after injury
# Body growth hormone pellet injections to boost skeletal and muscle tissue growth (would've been like, 5' 9" without this.)
# Occipital capillary reversal to increase blood flow to the eyes, resulting in enhanced vision and perceptiveness
# Superconducting fibers added to nerve endings, resulting in 300% increase in reflexes over human norm

*Weapons: Colt M4A1 SOPMOD carbine, M7 Caseless submachine gun, FN P90, H&K USP chambered for .45 caliber ACP rounds

*Interests: Flying, Firearms, explosives, reading, writing, advanced technology, History of Conflict and War

((Please note. Dark red italicized speech means I'm using telepathy.))

[[ Also note: I have been here since the beginning, I just chose to recreate and repost my profile. ]]

Raiden the Ancient

Lillith The Demon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:04 am
Name:Arriana Reaper
race:Vampire/fallen angel
blood type:O negative
Powers:Has advanced studies in Necromancy and can rise up armies from their graves.Is advanced in the art of illusions and can create multiple copies of herself.Has mastered all the elements along with Alteration and evocation to perfection.Has the basic mental abilities such as telepathy,Telekinesis,pysokinesis,astro-projection,precognition,and empathy although she never uses it.Cat like reflexes and she has mastered every martial arts known to man.
weapons:A katana her father gave her before he dies,a kunai her brother gave her on her birthday and a chain sickle.
personality:Arriana is quiet,and cold.She has anti-social behavior and is never happy.She tends to be vengful and sad.She suffers from extreme depression and has tried to kill herself three times at fail becuase she was always saved at the last minute.
BioHer Mother was an angel who came to earth as a human for thirty days.She met Vincent Reaper and fell inlove with him.He was a vampire in secret but she did not know.They fell in love and decided to marry.Once married they had a child and named her Arriana.Once the arch-angels found out about vincent they demanded Aurora (Her mother) Be seperated from him.They lived as normal humans exept aurora still had her abilities unknowingly.Vincent and Aurora were brutally murdered along with arriana's brother Lucas when Arriana was 10.At age 12 she found out everything from an Arch angel names Aquarius.She trained for six years and is almost impossible to beat.She was accepted as an angel But got kicked out of heaven when she found out that the arch angel lexus was sent to kill her parents becuase they had an unholy union.She became a fallen angel and discovered she was a vampire hybrid because of her father.
Appearance:(Please insert smaller image)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:19 pm
Did, I miss something?
hmm
Name: Ray Koncaba(Koncaba is Translavainion#can't realy spell it# )
Race: Vampire
Powers: power of wind, and controls ppl with a song from the harp
Weapons: Bow n Arow and a harp
Personality: (don't make mad)Hard to make mad at times, mostly happy
"bio" thing:don't know mom and dad, was raised from the grave by a boy, and hopes to meet up with him agean(as soon as he comes back to
RockPort )
Appearance:
Short silver hair with banges that go to her elbos, green eyes,pail skin, and a soft smill that can make a human melt!  

Wind Misstres

Cassandra Hunt

Hilarious Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:06 pm
Name:Cassandra Anne Huny
Race: Brujah
Weapons:Guns,kitanas
Powers: unknown
Blood type: Vampire
Info:casandra is one of the kind of vampires who is very shy, she dosent like new people, she more of a solitary kind, but if you talk to her maybe you get a reponce...Be warned she Bites...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l299/Cassandra897/1148544866_plblckdrss.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:01 am
Name: Blair
Race: vampire
Appearance:
User Image

Personality: she can be sweet but when it comes to harm to her (very little)friends she can become a real monster. she is always looking for someone to love her and exsept the monster that she truly is
Bio: when Blair was young she fell in love. but when she found out the awfull truth about her lover, it was too late. so now she wanders the streets at night looking for someone to setal her latenight craves. but lately Blair had met someone who has been kind to her and made her see that she can be more then just a night dwelling monster  

MollieSyndrome

Anxious Survivor

Bloodlust_Vinny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:41 pm
Name: Vinny
Weapons: Twin katana's
Powers: Blood magic and hand to hand combat in the dark arts
Blood type: B?
Appearance: User Image
Bio and personality: Immature and childish, innocent but willing to learn....yada yada yada...no one really bothers to read these anyways...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:48 pm
Name: Rigel Capone
Weapons: 2 Pistols, High Elder Sword, twin small swords (curved) and a Twin Blade Tachi
Powers: Shapeshifter, Teleports, Fast, accurate
Blood type: AB-
Appearance: User Image  

Ryan the Vigilant

Neeg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:16 pm
Name - Negina Grace
Age - 15
Race - Biracial (black and asian) Vampire
Eyes - green
Height - 5'1''
Hair - Blue
Description -

I am still a child, but children posses sometimes the greatest knowledge there is. I was born a Vampire, and shall remain one forever. I never knew my parents, but grew up under hte love and protection of an elder in the Vampyric Cathedral near my house. A flower that blossoms before its time is both a fool and a hero. I want to be a blossom that blooms in the winter; spreading rose red petals towards the sun, in spite of the cold harshness around it. I love the outdoors, and the stars are my favorite thing about the night sky. They go on forever and ever, much like the life of a Vampire. And like the life of a Vampire, when one finally dies, it is a massive change in the universe, that will be felt for centuries to come. I prefer to prey on my victims by tricking them with my supposed innocence and simple pleasures. I hunger for the blood of strong and passionate men, because I myself am a strong and passionate Vampire. I love a challenge, and will never run away or back down from a fight. I am usually a solitary person, but I am loyal to the death to my friends, and I would never let any one of them down.

Well met, fellow creatures of dark and decay. I bow to you of sagacity and wisdom, and offer my heart and soul, as the white noise plunges us all into a redefined consciousness that defies mortal comprehension.

-Negina Grace

p.s. An illustrations of myself in sig  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:45 am
name : Trevor (no last name)
race : human
weapon : one decorated knife (mostly for drawing blood)
blood type : B+
powers : instant transportation
extra info : im a pacifist. i wont take blood from a comrad without asking first. i love to just lay down and look at the sky, wishing life was as peaceful as it. i wont fight, i couldnt even if i tried. though stronger than the average human, im weak compared to most vampires. im not rich, so i dont have expensive clothing, but thats ok.  

TrevorTheVampire

Skeiphes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:14 pm
Name: Skeph Librare
Race: Elemental
Weapons: Varies
Powers: Skeph has the ability to shift from his human body into any element around him. He can also form weapons from elements or from his body.
Appearance: X  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games