Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Silent Eric's room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Silent Eric
  Yes
  No
  Who?
  No......... But I secretly do
  Yes, he's delicious
  Nuetral towards him.
View Results

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:37 pm
The Original
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
The Original
ZimmyChild

"Hello." She spoke calmly enough, waves of malevolence rolling off her tongue in sickening ways. A black stain spread through hair, turning it ink-colored, from the roots down slowly. "What is THIS ERIC. Reporting to your MASTER?" She grinned, a wide wide wide toothy smile.

*He looked at her, safely away from the danger, just how he liked it* Oh yes. I was just talking to number ten about his next assignment.

*He was stuttering, and slightly afraid* Wha? Zimmy I wasn't....... gonk

"I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! You filthy LIAR!" She approached him, her feet vanishing beneath the black haze that fluttered about her, a slide red aura illuminated her in the fog. "You spoke of such things... You said you had no nightmares. None of me. Perhaps you thought to wish me from existence? BUT NOW YOU HAVE INCURRED BY WRATH!" She shudders with her strange powers, fingernails growing long, so long that they cut her own flesh from the base, her blood trickling down their black edges to pelt the floor. "She trusted you!"

*He just laughed, and turned to Ten* Seems the past does come back to haunt you eh?

*He looked from the Original to Zimmy and back again* You don't understand! *He stepped back* I didn't do anything wrong! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:40 pm
silent_eric
The Original
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
The Original
ZimmyChild

"Hello." She spoke calmly enough, waves of malevolence rolling off her tongue in sickening ways. A black stain spread through hair, turning it ink-colored, from the roots down slowly. "What is THIS ERIC. Reporting to your MASTER?" She grinned, a wide wide wide toothy smile.

*He looked at her, safely away from the danger, just how he liked it* Oh yes. I was just talking to number ten about his next assignment.

"I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! You filthy LIAR!" She approached him, her feet vanishing beneath the black haze that fluttered about her, a slide red aura illuminated her in the fog. "You spoke of such things... You said you had no nightmares. None of me. Perhaps you thought to wish me from existence? BUT NOW YOU HAVE INCURRED BY WRATH!" She shudders with her strange powers, fingernails growing long, so long that they cut her own flesh from the base, her blood trickling down their black edges to pelt the floor. "She trusted you!"

*He just laughed, and turned to Ten* Seems the past does come back to haunt you eh?

*He looked from the Original to Zimmy and back again* You don't understand! *He stepped back* I didn't do anything wrong! gonk

Zimmy walks slowly up to him, the air around her making time and space wobble to and fro. She pushes him into a wall and slams a hand above his shoulder, into the all itself. "What is it then?" She breath slowly, vemonous... That's what she was... a snake. Sinfully attractive in this phase, frightening deadly. She placed a clawed hand above his heart. Her fingernails spread out over his arms, to eaither side of his neck. "What reason have you to fear if that is the cause? You would not fear if you weren't a LIAR." She spat, she felt his heart. "What is it that makes your precious clock go Ba-Bump Ba-Bump?"  

ZimmyChild

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:47 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
The Original
ZimmyChild
silent_eric

Zimmy walks slowly up to him, the air around her making time and space wobble to and fro. She pushes him into a wall and slams a hand above his shoulder, into the all itself. "What is it then?" She breath slowly, vemonous... That's what she was... a snake. Sinfully attractive in this phase, frightening deadly. She placed a clawed hand above his heart. Her fingernails spread out over his arms, to eaither side of his neck. "What reason have you to fear if that is the cause? You would not fear if you weren't a LIAR." She spat, she felt his heart. "What is it that makes your precious clock go Ba-Bump Ba-Bump?"

*His eyes grew wide and he flinched your touch* Your....... alot smarter than last time. eek *He said the first thing that came to mind, trying to avoid the subject of his fear*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:49 pm
*knocks on the door*  

Sonya Blue

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:52 pm
Vampiress_Juniper
*knocks on the door*

Kinda busy! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:52 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
The Original
ZimmyChild
silent_eric

*His eyes grew wide and he flinched your touch* Your....... alot smarter than last time. eek *He said the first thing that came to mind, trying to avoid the subject of his fear*

"Am I?" She smiled delighted. "However..." Her face lingered beside his face for a few moments. "Your fear is not the issue," she whispered, heavy words floating through the hairy. "It is his..." It was almost inaudible to all save him.

"We'll just have to see about how smart I am." She laughed, "Step one. Anatomy."

She placed a razor claw above his heart. "The heart, a cardiac muscle....Her finger poked deeply, but not too deeply, deep enough to draw blood. She dragged her finger down, splitting the clothes on the instant. "The sternum, the ribs... the abdominals... obliques." She finished off his shirt, leaving it split and stained. The pain must have been unbareble, but to move was to thrust her claws in deeper. Infuriate her.  

ZimmyChild

Sonya Blue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:55 pm
silent_eric
Vampiress_Juniper
*knocks on the door*

Kinda busy! gonk
*peeks in* ooooh whee death...may i watch?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:56 pm
*opens the door and walks in* hello Zimmy *looks to eric* you must have ******** up pretty badly  

Razael Meginius

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:00 pm
*walks out of the shadows* i thought i smelled blood...oh i can see you are busy, I shall leave you at it *turns to the original* will the new clone not be a pacifist? and how will it taste *he asks as his mouth begins to salivate*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:03 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
The Original

"Am I?" She smiled delighted. "However..." Her face lingered beside his face for a few moments. "Your fear is not the issue," she whispered, heavy words floating through the hairy. "It is his..." It was almost inaudible to all save him.

"We'll just have to see about how smart I am." She laughed, "Step one. Anatomy."

She placed a razor claw above his heart. "The heart, a cardiac muscle....Her finger poked deeply, but not too deeply, deep enough to draw blood. She dragged her finger down, splitting the clothes on the instant. "The sternum, the ribs... the abdominals... obliques." She finished off his shirt, leaving it split and stained. The pain must have been unbareble, but to move was to thrust her claws in deeper. Infuriate her.

*He tried not to move, but squirmed with pain, whiich only made it worse* Please stop! Zimmy........ Or are you still Zimmy? *He tried to look for a way out but he was pinned, he could see the Original, watching amused*  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:06 pm
Azrael_Meginius
*walks out of the shadows* i thought i smelled blood...oh i can see you are busy, I shall leave you at it *turns to the original* will the new clone not be a pacifist? and how will it taste *he asks as his mouth begins to salivate*

*The Original shrugged* He's better but not perfect yet. Still pacifistic but more prone to violence. As for taste.......... He is better in every way.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:07 pm
Vampiress_Juniper
silent_eric
Vampiress_Juniper
*knocks on the door*

Kinda busy! gonk
*peeks in* ooooh whee death...may i watch?

Oh yeah. An audience. Just what I need.  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:08 pm
JeduTakaru
*opens the door and walks in* hello Zimmy *looks to eric* you must have ******** up pretty badly

I guess.......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:10 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
The Original

*He tried not to move, but squirmed with pain, whiich only made it worse* Please stop! Zimmy........ Or are you still Zimmy? *He tried to look for a way out but he was pinned, he could see the Original, watching amused*

"I think I shall savor you this time..." She leaned forward, soft venomous and inviting lips kissing him softly on his jaw-line. "Zimmy is many things. Many thing you may never understand... Something only Rhyme, Reason, and Artemis can sort out. And your Dark Athena." She bit him, a painfully small amount of flesh from his jaw area caught in her teeth, pulling back with just enough treasure not to break the skin yet. Until finally, she began to grind her teeth softly until the skin turned into food, turned into not enough. She kissed the tip of his nose, blood from her love-bite pourinf down his shoulder.  

ZimmyChild

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:14 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

*The Original shrugged* He's better but not perfect yet. Still pacifistic but more prone to violence. As for taste.......... He is better in every way.
exellent...i cant wait to meet him...just so you know your clones have clones running in the cemetary...and are very violent (carbon opposites)  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games