Kareesata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:24 am
*yawns* anyone here?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:37 pm
yes I am  

muletothefoxxes

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:26 pm
Raven walks in, feeling a little akward and lonely. She looks around, seeing only a few other vampires in this grand room. Raven couldn't help but look up. The ceiling was very high, dizzyingly so for her. This was Raven's first real castle. She had resided in mansions before but nothing this large. Raven stopped looking up before she fell over. Being kind of shy, Raven wished that someone would come over and introduce themselves, but she knew better than to expect it. She was not anyone of power, only connected to one, if anyone even beleived her. But she knew better than to announce that either. She wanted to sit in a beautiful ruby colored chair across the room, but the gaze from the other vampire was too strong for her fragile body to attempt passage. She instead seated herself in an ornately carved wooden chair with a plum colored cushion and vampire-watched.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:30 pm
Chii walks in, her eyes opened wide since shes new here and all. As she walked to the walls and looked at all the furniture, statues, and pantings she was paler then normal. She was very hungry but ignoring her hunger.  

Kayo_of_the_Roses

Creedner

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:07 pm
The great doors of the castle swing open revealing the outline of a tall male figure standing in the door way. The man steps in and takes a look around the grand room. The sight of all the vampires stuns the man. He has never seen anything like it before. The man slowly walks down the steps and over to a chair and pulls it out as if ready to sit down. He suddenly stops as something catches his orange eyes. His head turns to the left, a fireplace burning in the middle of the room. The man pushes the chair back in and walks over the fire place. He stares intently into the bright flames while he removes his long black coat, revealing a long, tarnished sword by his side. The man keeps his eyes locked onto the fire while all the others pass by him, wondering what he is doing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:24 pm
Creedner
The great doors of the castle swing open revealing the outline of a tall male figure standing in the door way. The man steps in and takes a look around the grand room. The sight of all the vampires stuns the man. He has never seen anything like it before. The man slowly walks down the steps and over to a chair and pulls it out as if ready to sit down. He suddenly stops as something catches his orange eyes. His head turns to the left, a fireplace burning in the middle of the room. The man pushes the chair back in and walks over the fire place. He stares intently into the bright flames while he removes his long black coat, revealing a long, tarnished sword by his side. The man keeps his eyes locked onto the fire while all the others pass by him, wondering what he is doing.
Chii watches him and walks over to him her curiousity showing. As she gets to the man she looks over his shoulder her breath hot on his neck and she looks up at his face then she pulls away and pokes his shoulder softly "Sir?" As she stands there waiting she shifts her weight and rubs her hands together to try to get heat.  

Kayo_of_the_Roses

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:39 pm
Raven sat straighter in her chair watching Chii and this new stanger, hoping to use his reaction to her as a role in deciding whether or not to aproach this beautiful creature  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:41 pm
Demonic_lady_Chii
Creedner
Chii watches him and walks over to him her curiousity showing. As she gets to the man she looks over his shoulder her breath hot on his neck and she looks up at his face then she pulls away and pokes his shoulder softly "Sir?" As she stands there waiting she shifts her weight and rubs her hands together to try to get heat.

He looks over his shoulder to see the small woman standing behind him. The man moves his body to the sid and turns away. He begins to stare at a painting over the mantle.  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:51 pm
Raven looked over at the painting that the stranger turned to look towards. It was of a painting of a beautiful castle, on a moonlit beach. It apeared to be of an Irish castle. Raven knew that castle, she had been there before. But she couldn't rmember what or why she knew it. She had to meet this stranger.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:02 pm
Raven_Spero
Raven looked over at the painting that the stranger turned to look towards. It was of a painting of a beautiful castle, on a moonlit beach. It apeared to be of an Irish castle. Raven knew that castle, she had been there before. But she couldn't rmember what or why she knew it. She had to meet this stranger.

The man pulls his eyes away from the painting and turns to group of seats by the doors. He sees and young girl seated there and begins to stare her way, taking his eye off from time to time.  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:17 pm
Raven's heart stopped. He's staring at me! she thought She regained her composure and stood up, leaving her trenchcoat on the wooden chair. Her black skirt belled out as she stood, something that couldn't bee seen under her coat. her black corset tank was covered with a belle-sleeved jacket that tied in the front. the cuff of her sleeves hid her hands, and her skirt hid her black wedge sandals. She walked towards this stranger. "The castle in the painting, it is... familiar to you?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:22 pm
Raven_Spero
Raven's heart stopped. He's staring at me! she thought She regained her composure and stood up, leaving her trenchcoat on the wooden chair. Her black skirt belled out as she stood, something that couldn't bee seen under her coat. her black corset tank was covered with a belle-sleeved jacket that tied in the front. the cuff of her sleeves hid her hands, and her skirt hid her black wedge sandals. She walked towards this stranger. "The castle in the painting, it is... familiar to you?"

The man looked down at the young girl and then returned his eyes back to the painting. There was a moment of silence until he began to speak. "I... I have seen it before. It is from my home." He turned his head back to the fire and stared at it once again. The man takes two deep breaths and clinches the sword at his side.  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:35 pm
"You seem to have been been hurt, deeply. My name is Raven, and though i know not what has happened to you, i can feel your pain." He held out her hand towards him and closed her eyes. "You've lost someone dear you you, some one very close to your heart. You are afraid to let anyone else get close to you because of this loss." Raven stopped and opened her eyes. "I'm really sorry, have i gone to far?" Raven bowed her head, ashamed, feeling as if she had already upset this new stranger.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff