Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:30 pm
Crimson smirked. "I suppose you dont understand, in my head." He drew the Twisted Soul Blade and slashed twice cutting two large wounds into Lucian's chest. "Things are at my command" The wounds healed instantly. "So the chances of you bugging around inside my head at your own will is slim...very slim." He leaned against the warped tree once more. "I would love to see you fight, now that you have been stripped..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:40 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson smirked. "I suppose you dont understand, in my head." He drew the Twisted Soul Blade and slashed twice cutting two large wounds into Lucian's chest. "Things are at my command" The wounds healed instantly. "So the chances of you bugging around inside my head at your own will is slim...very slim." He leaned against the warped tree once more. "I would love to see you fight, now that you have been stripped..."

"Stripped of what? You don't understand a thing....I've got a buddy that might find interest in you. Might give him a call..."He chuckles, flicking him. "Do what you please, because I've been here before...And it's not that big of a deal. You don't have an alternate personality, do you? Sorry, the last guy I played with had one....Had an even more insane mind after I got finished with him."He smirks, glaring at him over his glasses.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:58 am
"I dont understand a thing?" He smirked "This is my head, I understand everything" "Even if you call your buddy..." "He can only get in if I choose to let him in"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:11 am
M6dH6tter
"I dont understand a thing?" He smirked "This is my head, I understand everything" "Even if you call your buddy..." "He can only get in if I choose to let him in"

"Not neccessarily...."He smirks, then gets shoved back, looking up. "Do you have to interrupt EVERY conversation I have, or is just the important ones?"A man in a dark cloak, stands over him, scythe in hand, cloak flowing behind him. "Oh, shut up. Be lucky I didn't slice and arm off...I'm a bit bias in your case."His voice is ominous, echoing throughout the area. You can only see his eyes from the darkness under his hood, until he takes it off. He has dark brown hair, his green eyes, smirking at Lucian. He looks up, realizing Crimson. "Oh, sorry...We're leaving you out a bit, aren't we?"He chuckles slight, voice not so ominous with out his hood on, nor is it echoing anymore. Lucian rolls his eyes, standing up and brushing his shoulders off, straightening his jacket. "Yes, you are, Ace....Like you always do."Ace turns, pointing the back of the scythe at his chest. "I told you to shut up. I'm on-duty right now, and you're wasting my time."He nods, huffing at him, turning back to face Crimson, rubbing his chin. "Do I know you? I feel like I do..."  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:27 am
"Yes, you do" Crimson was beyond angry now, his mind changed. It grew hot, perilously hot, the walls seemed to melt and everything was pulsating. "You have been knocking on my door for quite some time now...what good is it going to do you once you catch me anyway?" "I cant go to Hell, nor Heaven" "Purgatory is the last place for me and I'll be damned if I'm going there without a fight" His Twisted Soul Blade was in his right hand and Misery in his left.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:32 am
M6dH6tter
"Yes, you do" Crimson was beyond angry now, his mind changed. It grew hot, perilously hot, the walls seemed to melt and everything was pulsating. "You have been knocking on my door for quite some time now...what good is it going to do you once you catch me anyway?" "I cant go to Hell, nor Heaven" "Purgatory is the last place for me and I'll be damned if I'm going there without a fight" His Twisted Soul Blade was in his right hand and Misery in his left.

"Hey, calm down! I'm not here for you....If anyone would come for you, it'd be Death, and I'm not him. So calm down ok?"A wall of flames surounds him, cloak and scythe disappearing and leaving him in a black jacket and blue jeans, jacket open slightly, revealing his maroon shirt. "My shift is over."He stretches his fingers, straighening his jacket. "Now then. Can I explain, or are you still the hot-headed man I know you to be?"He smirks, leaning against a tree opposite from him.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:34 am
His voice was steady and calm but his reactions quick. "I'm still the hot headed young man you know..." Like lighting his arm shot up and fired of 4 rounds directly at Ace's chest. He leapt forward and slashed at him dozens of times with his dagger, his arms moving in a flury of blurs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:41 am
M6dH6tter
His voice was steady and calm but his reactions quick. "I'm still the hot headed young man you know..." Like lighting his arm shot up and fired of 4 rounds directly at Ace's chest. He leapt forward and slashed at him dozens of times with his dagger, his arms moving in a flury of blurs.

Ace shook his head and grabbed his arm. "I'm not some stupid angry soul that's against you anymore, alright? I'm different than when you last visited. I work for Death, ok? Right hand man now, in charge of most affairs. I count out the black list members and extinguish them alongside the master himself. You don't want to go against me...I'll get back on duty right now and slice you to pieces."He smirks, throwing him back. Lucian just chuckles. Ace turns and faces him, smirking. "I'll slice you to pieces, too. Remember buddy, you're on his black list...Been on it for way too long, but it's not my job to get rid of you."He turns back around, wounds already healed.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:50 am
"Yeah why dont you get back on duty?" He backed off momentarily. "Make yourself as powerful as possible and then come after me, I dare you"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:58 am
"Because I don't want to. I don't have an obligation to fight. I don't fight, except for when it comes to defence or my job. I'm not here for anyone, but Lucian has a problem with disturbing just about everything in sight, so I keep him under control as a favor. Don't give me crap about something that I'm not here for....Learn to stop assuming too much, boy, it's starting to destroy you."He shrugs, looking around for a minute, before turning to Lucian. "Now look, I'm tired of getting calls about you and your distubances. Learn to keep yourself occupied with something other than annoying others and pissing them off! I'll drag you back to Hell with me, and you can talk to Death yourself...Otherwise, leave people alone. You're starting to give me such a headache."He sighs, rubbing his forehead.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:00 am
Ace was right, as Crimson closed his eyes and breathed deeply the world around them melted and as it reformed they were standing at the castle, its wall was still collapsed from their previous battle. "I-I'm sorry about that Ace, I'm not quite sure what came over me" He was indeed confused about the previous happenings.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:04 am
"It's ok, don't worry about it. I get that a lot. You should see the reaction I get from Lucian sometimes when I sneak up on him and he thinks it's Death and not me....So funny!"Lucian smirks, looking over at him harshly. Ace just laughs, leaning back against the tree. "So how have you been? It seems your fighting hasn't loosened any."He chuckles slightly, drumming his fingers together. Six inch knife blades slide out from in between his fingers. He looks down, slightly surprised. "Sorry, that happens on occation...I'm working on getting that right. I just got them put in. As well as these..."He holds his palm up, firing a round in the air. He scratches his palm, gunpowder falling on the ground.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:50 am
"No it hasn't" He yawned "I'm still constantly on edge, those ******** Redstars are still on my a**" He motioned toward the castle's collapsed wall "As you can see"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:06 pm
M6dH6tter
"No it hasn't" He yawned "I'm still constantly on edge, those ******** Redstars are still on my a**" He motioned toward the castle's collapsed wall "As you can see"

"Ah...Death still doesn't want them destroyed for some reason or another. I speak on many concerns, but he's sometimes in a world of his own. I have to say, they are on my personal list, if not his. I'm not on terms with being able to destroy who I want, but sometimes the man finds it funny to watch other do his work for him...And I don't mean me."He looks back at the wall, shaking his head. "Finds it amuzing to watch others suffer and someone, but his own, hands....Don't know where he gets that notion from."He shrugs, sighing slightly.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:25 pm
"Yeah well he is failing horribly" Crimson cracked his neck and back at the same time. "I have been attacked by everything, you name it I've beat it." "Is he losing his touch or what?"  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games