Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:58 pm
Allison froze like a statue "But..... why?......So you want to leave me and go with them?" she asked, on the verge of tears, running back to the couch, and covering her head with her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:27 pm
"Allison...I didnt say......" he sighed, knowing it wasnt going to help. "I guess Im sleeping on the couch tonight...arent I?" he said, walking towards the door. He sighed a bit.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:44 pm
Allison looked up and saw Jiro heading out the door. "wait!" she moaned. "What didn't you say?" she asked helplessly. "Are you leaving or not?" she looked at him pleadingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:53 am
"....Allison....I said I wanted to go.....but I didnt say yes....." Jiro sighed.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:25 pm
Allison looked at him "Whats that suppose to mean?" she asked confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:31 pm
"I want to....but...you're here....." he sighed, looking down.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:34 pm
Allison walked over and gave Jiro a hug. "Do you want me to go with you then?" she whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:57 pm
Jiro sighed. "No...we just moved in here and people will try to kill you..... Allison...you and I both know that by law of nature we cant be together....." Jiro said looking at her. "As we age, you will remain youthfull and I will turn into a crippled old bag." Jiro sighed "Allison, Im sorry. Im leaving tommorrow.....I love you...." he said, moving her arms kindly away from him. He proceeded towards the door, walking down the stairs and then sat on the couch. A tear ran down his cheek.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:19 pm
Allison stomped down the stairs following Jiro, angry. She slapped him in the face and yelled "I hate you! Go be with your stupid friends! I didn't have to keep you alive you know! You should be happy I didn't take your life when I had the chance. Or you could be one of what I am right now, but NO!! you chickened out!!!" she screamed, running back upstairs to her room and slamming the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:13 pm
Jiro took the slap and stood his ground. He was doing this for her good. He decided to look down on the ground, sitting down on the couch. As the night progressed, all he could think about was Allison.

The Next morning he woke up, heading outside.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:49 pm
Allison couldn't beleive Jiro was going to leave her. She was sulking in her room all night, when it got sunny outside she went over to the window and saw Jiro doing something outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 pm
The car drove off. Seconds later, someone's arms were around Allison, hugging her. "I love you...." Jiro whispered, kissing her cheek.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:00 pm
Allison jumped as the arm grasped her, she then turned around quickly and was surprised. "Jiro!" she squealed kissing him. "I thought you wanted to leave." she asked confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:07 pm
"I did. But my love for you compelled me to stay." Jiro said, kissing her again. He didnt care if he never saw his friends again just for staying with Allsion. Seeing her was worth every trouble in the world.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:10 pm
Allison smiled at him. "......you never did really tell me why you wanted to know the answers to those questions yesterday." she said, raising an eyebrow.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games