Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Seirah nodded grimly. "Yeah, I do. They're the pricks that killed Ryo and Silver. If Tekashi knew they were here, she'd go after them and probably end up dead herself. Unfortunatly, they're after you, so becareful. Kumori and I'll protect you as much as possible," she said, sitting on one of the Ichiraku Ramen stools.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:41 pm
"You don't have to do that for me they are going to have a few suprises if they attack though."Blazewas keeping an eye' on them without them noticeing.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:31 pm
Seirah smiled and scratched Blaze's ears. "I knew there was a reason I liked you," she said. I know that you can defend yourself, but against these guys, you don't really stand a chance, she mused. Suddenly, Kumori jumped from Seirah's shoulders and landed on the ground, a kunai in her mouth. "Give that here," Seirah ordered. Taking the kunai from Kumori, she noticed a note which she removed and read.

I expect that one of your dogs will catch this, which means that the Hokage's brat is still alive. Protect him like you tried to do with your first teammate. His fate just might be worse than his predicessor.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:08 pm
Hunter glanced at the letter and smirked. Hunter wrote something on a peice of paper and tied it on a kunai. He threw the kunai and it his a tree where the ninja could find it. The letter said " Hey ninja if you are going to try and come after me then birng it on i'm going to take you down." Blaze growled at Hunter. Hunter sai d" calm down i know what i'm doing.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:21 am
((Would've posted sooner, couldn't because you all posted a little too much.))

((I don't know how l;ong its been since my last post so I'll skip ahead like a day))

Keiji was at home staring at the ceiling. His head lay on the cotton pillow as he fiddled with a kunai to pass the time, he was bored and in 1 day he would get the results of his Jounin Application. He had nothing to speak about and seeing as it wasn't a day where training was manditory, he was going to do absolutely nothing untill the next day.

Jynx on the other hand was sleep under the tree next to the Konoha gates. His mind was scattered on different subjects like how he would get his first girlfriend using his brothers advise, or how he would go about kicking Hunter's a** without using the same technique twice. He layed there peacefully with a small grin scaling to the right side of his face.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:27 am
Hunter was in the middle of a battle with the ninja from yesterday.Blaze was on the sidelines out cold. Hunter was angry and was going to kill the ninja.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:37 am
Keiji looked out his window, seeing Hunter fighting an unknown ninja. 'I've got nothing to do and he's mad at someone else, might as well jump down.' He thought, raising from the bedspread and manuevering his body to the window. He opened it, jumping down and landing on the mysterious ninja. "Why not quit wasting your time and fight someone actually good." He taunted kicking the ninja away from him and Hunter. "My brother's not far, I think he wanted to fight you." Keiji signaled for Hunter to follow as he walked towards the titanic split wall Konoha called thier gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:47 am
Hunter picked up blaze and followed Keiji. Hunter asked " Why did you help me Keiji?" Hunter then started to look at blaze conerned.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:03 am
Keiji smirked as Hunter asked the question. "Because I love you secretly and scream in my pillow at the thought of you not being mine." He said sarcastically, laughing shortly afterwards. "Because I can, and was bored out of my mind, Jynx said something yesterday about you still trying to fight against him even though you know you'd lose, so I'm taking you to him and somewhat 'Proctoring' your fight so nobody ends up dead or on the verdge of it." He explained stopping at the tree Jynx was sleeping on. He threw a kunai upwards, cutting the stem of an apple and making it fall on his younger siblings head. "Wake up sleepy-head its time for your battle with Hunter."

Jynx looked at his brother confused. His vision was blurred as he looked to his left, noticing his teammate with some kind of dog. "Since when did you become an Inuzaka???" He asked, withdrawing his hands to the soil, ascending his body as he unbent his arms to a more straight position. He rose to a standing position and yawned, dusting his pants off shortly afterwards. "It'd be only fair if your canine companian didn't interfer with our fight."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:09 am
"I'm not an Inuzuka my mom got me a wolfpup and me and him became a team." "Oh and you don't have to worry about him interfering he is out cold you idiot." Hunter walked over to a tree and laid blaze down on the ground so he could rest. Hunter Tighted his head band and got into a fighting potion.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:46 pm
Seirah landed in between Hunter and Jynx. "Don't you two think you should be resting for the second stage of the chunnin exams?" she asked. Smiling, she decided to completely tick Jynx off for always making Hunter feel bad. "Ya know Jynx, Hunter beat you at one thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 pm
Hunter thought please don't say that. Hunter Tried to drag her away but he couldn't.Hunter said "Go ahead tell him."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:48 am
Seirah smiled lightly and went over to check on Blaze. "Only if he wants to know," she said, begining her examination. "Uh, Hunter, why is he knocked out?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:12 am
He thought crap i forgot to tell her about the battle with the ninja. "Uh well we had a battle with the ninja from yesterday and they went after him firt i tried to help but they cam from beihnd and captured me." "After that they hurt him and started to beat them up then he came and sent the ninja flying." He said then pointing to Keiji.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:05 am
"I've already passeds the first exam. I answered the first question and turned the paper in. You would've known that if you paid attention." Jynx gloated. His brother told him the first exam only needed 1 answer right to pass, so he took the least effort out of his day and answered 1 question right. "I still got through before everyone, Seirah, so I'm really still ahead 2-steps."

"Who was that weak shinobi????" Keiji asked, yawning afterwards. "And why does everyone all of a sudden want to learn chidori, you need a sharingan to do it efficiently just so you know."

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games