Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Chains (Mythology RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:27 pm
Ry peeked at him from under the covers. After holding his gaze for a while, she sighed shakily, "Why are you looking at me like that?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:33 pm
When her eyes met his, the lust changed to something else... "Love and lust, two different things, yet the same." He sighed. "It's possible to feel both at the same time. In fact, it's almost impossible to keep the two apart."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:14 am
"...I don't understand," she murmured, hiding under the covers again, blushing some more. >/////<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:19 am
He smiled. "The lust I feel can be interpreted as love. And the love I feel for you can be interpreted as lust."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:22 am
She poked one hand out of her sleeping bag so he could see she was giving him thumbs up. "Good for you, Zach." She peeked at him again, still slightly confuzzled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:25 am
He smiled, then pulled Ry out easily and kissed her.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:34 am
"Eeep-" She was cut off by his kiss, sitting there kind of dazed in his lap. She relaxed slightly, was was still not responding, taking in this new development.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:37 am
He broke the kiss, ignoring his siblings. All he cared about was Ry, now.

Abyss grabbed the squealing Selene and dragged her away to give his brother some privacy.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:40 am
"So...what does this mean now?" She looked at him from beneath her thicks lashes, blushing now, totally clueless as of what to do next.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:41 am
"Do you love me?" He asked quietly.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:01 am
"I don't know," she answered, looking down at her lap. "It's...I haven't really had any time to, you know, think about it. Or really even experiment and see if my curse even allows me to be capable of such emotions..." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:04 am
He kissed her again. "What do you feel when I kiss you?"  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:15 am
She paused, thinking some. "Well..." Her reddish brown eyes looked at him now. He could see flecks of gold in their depths. "I feel...like someone is pleasently squeezing me on the inside. And when the pressure is released, it feels like warm water is seeping into my system."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:18 am
"That's what love feels like," He murmured into her ear.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:31 am
She shivered a little and just buried her face against his shirt, too shy to say anything now.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff