Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:16 am
Mandy was taken by surprise. When he sat her on the couch she felt akward."wait..."she chuckled "Is this your house?" she touched the couch with her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:28 am
Cole peeked in the door. "Yup. Welcome to my humble home" He laughed and disappeared back into the kitchen appearing a bit later with a large picnic basket. He scooped her up and carried her outside where a blanket was set up. "Here we go." He said as he set her down  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:31 am
She chuckled "I take it you like picking me up?" she smiled. She traced ehr hand on the blanket and listened. She could hear the birds. She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:33 am
He laughed and pulled her gently into his lap. "How'd you know?!" He asked nuzzling his face into her hair. He handed her a sandwich and drink. "It's nothing fancy." He blushed. "But its all home made!" He grinned widely  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:20 pm
Mandy giggled and took the sandwhich and drink.She managed to kiss his neck or cheek...one of those. She chuckled"Thank you" she smiled "I couldn't ask for anything better'' she took a bite of the sandwhich.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:39 pm
Cole grinned widely and kissed her neck gently, brushing her hair off her face. "I do what I can to please you." He laughed, "It's not very hard though... You're quite easy to please." He grinned and took a bite of his own sandwich.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:52 pm
She smiled "I like simple things" she giggled lightly. She took another bite of the sandich "this is really good" she smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:53 am
He chuckled and placed a finger under her chin, turning her head towards him. "I know" He said smiling widely and kissed her gently. "and thank you" He laughed and kissed her again.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:24 am
She chuckled and kissed him back "and thank you again.." she actually forgot about the wole thing with Jeremy. Cole did make her happy. She leaned on him and took another bite.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 am
Cole grinned widely and held her tight, gently running his fingers along her arm. "Anything for you." He said softly. "I would do absolutely anything for you" He stated gently, blushing softly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:01 am
She smiled and chewed her food. "thanks..but ..All I want right is for you to be you" she smiled and took a sip of her drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:03 am
He chuckled and nodded. "That should be easy enough! I find it extremely easy to be me around you." He kissed her forehead and laughed again. He pondered for a moment. "What are you going to do now hun?" He asked gently. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to think about it right now."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:18 am
Mandy smiled "you know. the same thing I do everyday. I'll just be living with Anna instead..why?" she asked curiously  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:24 am
Cole grinned. "Oh I just thought you might do something different. You know. Not come to the centre... " He frowned and sighed. "I dunno I was just worried. Am worried really." He said gently.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:45 am
She layed her head on his chest. "No..you forget Ann wroks there silly" she smiled "I'm still gonna go to the center..don't be worried."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games