Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:49 am
She chuckled "I don't mind at all..I warn you. They'll probably think your stealing me away so we can sin together " she rolled her eyes and luaghed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:55 am
"Oh well..they can kiss my rock hard a**.." He rolled his eye's and washed the dye out of his hair and took out his contacts. He ha dblond hair and blue eye's. "TADA! Maybe sinning wont apple so much if I go normal.."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:28 am
She chuckled lightly. "Then They'll think I'm gonna corrupt you" she chuckled "C'mon.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:52 am
"And I'll kiss your forhead and smile. She's not gonna poisen me.." He picked her up and kissed her forhead before jumping the balcony.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:19 am
Amanda luaghed. She held on to him as they jumped. She noticed his eyes. "You know..I'm wearing One contact.I have to different colored eyes.."She admitted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:36 pm
"I have to ware contacts to hide my crimson eye's...Surly tthey'd think of me as a sinner if they saw that..I want to see your eye's when we get back."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:22 am
She nodded "alright.." when they got to the church she walked in.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:35 am
Matthew stood in the doorway wondering wether or not he was supposed to follow her. or if she was bringing them outside.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:15 pm
Amanda went and got her stuff. The nuns were yelling of course. 'this is OUtrages!' blah blah blah. She started walking out with her bag when the priest came. She was back in the doorway when he came. She looked at him "Father?" "My child what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:32 pm
"You didn't tell him.." He whisperd in her ear. Matthew stood in the dorrway as well and shook the mans hand. "If it's alright with you father, i'd like to take Amanda in.."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:38 pm
He nodded. "Its fine. She's coming of age. I thought you might want this.." he handed her a box. She took it.

"Father what is this?" she looked at it.

"What's left of you real family..bless you both. The sisters are having trouble.." he turned back into teh church.
She looked at Matt."I didn't tell him. Becuase he never talks to me.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:56 pm
"Oh, okay." Matthew nodded a thanks. "Thank you father.." he took hold of Amandas hand and made sure to walk at human pace.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:01 pm
Amanda walked with him but her mind was cuaght up in the box in her hands. She never knew they knew about her real family..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:03 pm
Matthew sat down on the park bench he met her at. He motioned for her to sit. "Shall you open it here or would you like to go back to your new home first, then open it?"  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:08 pm
She sat down next to him putting her bag next to her. "Nah..this fine.." she opened the box. There was a newspaper ontop. On the front headline " NEWLY WEDS CRASH. She read down it. She was just born and was in the car with h er momm. She was the only one that made it. She started to look in the bow. there was a teddy bear, a locket. A wallett..odds and ends here and there.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff