Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
~*If you had a child what would you name him/her?*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever heard of Unter Null?
  YES!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!1
  yes... they suck!
  No?!? who are they?
  I'm just in it for the gold.
View Results

Missunderstood soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:33 pm
first name(for a girl)
Sonya
Alexandria
Aerial
Elly
Jane
Raine

middle name (for A girl)
Erin
Elizabeth
Eliza
Raine(if i did have her first name Raine)

first name(for a boy)
Alexander
Xavier
Demix
Jack

middle name(for a boy)
Jay
Aaron
Austin

the reason i want to name my daughter(when and if i have one) Sony is cause my name is Tonya and i wanted to change it to Sonya but i decided not to so i want to name my kid Sonya instead, and i think that would be cool to have the names so close
i wanted to name my daughter Sonya Raine, my name it Tonya Renee so it would be really close but different  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:27 am
If I had a daughter, I think id name her April, Marie, or something really unusual.

If I had a boy? Scott, Damian, or Alphonse....or something else really odd XD But Alphonse for sure, i think... sweatdrop ninja  

Emily Maeve

Noble Inquisitor

22,025 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:30 pm
You know those people who's last names sound like they should be their first names?

Do the parents think about how the name sounds before they name their child? Did they even consider the possiblity that "James Scott" was better than "McCoy Scott?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:57 pm
For a boy I like Rift, Sid, and [despite it's common-ness] Matt or Matthew.

For a girl, Mikal, Ollie, Mirellie, or Scarlet.

x3  

Gypsie Punk II

xShe Dreams Fiction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:18 pm
I very much like Egyptian names, and I have a strong feeling my first child is going to be a girl, so I plan on naming her Kamilah.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 pm
I've actually been contemplating the names I would give my kids for a while, so here's what I got:

Boys-
Constantine (Though I'm not Christian, the first Christian Emperor, who proclaimed religious tolerance throughout the roman empire. The problem is, what would it be shorted to?)
William (Will for short. I would like to say for William Shakespeare, Sir William Wallace, or some other well known William, but there are too many and I just like the name)
Robert (After my dad, and for Robert the Bruce. My dad loves to point out that his name is very Scottish. Robert (His family has a tradition that the first born male must be named Robert) Wallace (Sir William Wallace) Campbell (One of the largest and most prominent Scottish clans.) I would like to please the family, but I would feel weird naming my son after my dad.)
Victor (A good, old fashioned name)
Velmont (Cool name. The problem is, it's for a cartoon character. I also think it's a last name)
Jack (Short, but cool and interesting)
Vincent (Vincent van Gogh, similar to Victor)

Girls:
Kaida (Japanese, it means little dragon. Short and cute)
Alexandra (Alex for short, since I love it when girls have boyish names. Also, to some extent, for Alexander the Great)
Ophelia (From Hamlet, though it's likely to be made fun of when she goes to school, and it might not be the best idea to attach such a sad name to a baby girl)
Vivianne (Pretty, but also brings to mind the image of a spoiled brat)
Genevieve (Similar to Vivianne in image, but this time named after the flash When Genevieve Ruled The World)
Jacklyn (Jack for short)
Elizabeth (Named for two strong women, one fair and good, the other evil and twisted. Elizabeth Tudor, who led England into a golden age, and Elizabeth Bathory, who bathed in the blood of her servant girls. The second might be too dark for a child)  

lola_siannodel

haunted milkshake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:38 pm
I do enjoy that name Elizabeth very much, so probably that name for a female. For a male, perhaps...Vincent? Jack? Ryuzaki (lol) I'm not quite sure what name would suit a male child of mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:35 am
Boy
Vincent Cane

Girl
Kairin  

Unown Genome

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

hookahsmokingcaterpiller

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:01 am
Boy
Damien

Girl
mary jane  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:31 am
I have a daughter named Kess Caydia. Her first name is from Star Trek: Voyager.

I wanted to name her Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday, if applicable. The hubby said no.

As for a boy... I hate boy names. At the moment, I'm rather partial to Schroeder. That popped into my head while watching my daughter drag a blanket around.  

Rainbow Shrapnel

eclipsedarkhart

Rainbow Gekko

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 am
I'm always saying I don't want children, but if I ever did:
Girl - Anna, Vivian
Boy - Michael, William
I like vowels, so any name I choose would have a lot of vowels in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:19 am
if it was a girl, i would name her beatrice or violet.
if it was a boy, i would name him klaus or jack.  

Jellyrum

bittersweet world girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:37 pm
a girl : raven, kat, adrianna
a boy: alec, claude, alexander
..i just love these names..!:-]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:01 pm
Mireille, Vincent, Vaclav/Wenceslas, Gregory, Michael, and there are a few others.  

Angel of the End

gothsrock13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:41 am
If I had a daughter, her name would be Rose, Thorn, Belatrix, or Beatrix (Beatrix Potter was a great author.)

As for a boy, Jasper, Edward, or James (yes, I know, these are Twilight characters, but they are great names.)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff