Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:29 pm
This is no surprise, We always have at least a Christmas, Halloween, and easter event.

Also, Summer is usually celebrated randomly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:33 am
Dameon the -V-
This is no surprise, We always have at least a Christmas, Halloween, and easter event.

Also, Summer is usually celebrated randomly.

Of course!! but the events are always fun!!! >,<

p i n k y l i i c i o u s

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:27 pm
we need CANDY this christmas cause I am here now evil

"otherwise I might terrorize the villagers"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:58 pm
Agamum

this should be interesting....  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:32 pm
Behold my new suite of armor! MWHAHAHAHAA!!! Finally! After finding an opening in the glitch filled servers for 3 whole weeks!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:19 pm
Ronzalpha201
Agamum

Quote:
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:50 am
Agamum
Ronzalpha201
Agamum

Quote:
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image

that's just like my sarcastic and funny friend in HS.
"the easiest way to get little boys/girls to kill each other is to give them arms...and tell them the last one standing gets an honorable prize.....
a cookie."
LOLZ.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 pm
at this rate I will be a 5.0 in no time I am already a 4.8

with this insane 9.4 Mantis Ring  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:48 am
All of my rings are 3.0 except for one that is 3.1~ I'm however not concerned with that game.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:10 pm
Does anyone want to buy a CL6.0 Hack ring from me? I'm only asking for 41k or 42k. The next lowest CL6.0 Hack is 47k in the market. biggrin I'm really hoping to sell this one so I can get an item I'm questing for.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:42 pm
tkdauronXIII
Does anyone want to buy a CL6.0 Hack ring from me? I'm only asking for 41k or 42k. The next lowest CL6.0 Hack is 47k in the market. biggrin I'm really hoping to sell this one so I can get an item I'm questing for.

too expensive...i'm sticking with my level 2 hack ring...it does quite some decent damage...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:17 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

too expensive...i'm sticking with my level 2 hack ring...it does quite some decent damage...

Don't worry about it. I just sold it managed to just get enough for this cape.
*Tip: The Hack ring is the mot powerful melee ring in terms of raw power. You'll want to level that baby up. The only downside is that it uses up the most stamina out of all the other attack rings. Second in terms of attack power is Shark Attack.*  

tkdauronXIII

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:08 pm
Oh well i will save some rings so i will sell them later, im near my quest of 300k XD so then i will make a game i think in february.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:59 am
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

*Tip: The Hack ring is the mot powerful melee ring in terms of raw power. You'll want to level that baby up. The only downside is that it uses up the most stamina out of all the other attack rings. Second in terms of attack power is Shark Attack.*

i'm more of a rangd person for your info, such as the ray ring and the gund ring. those are my level three ones. WHat about the fitness ring? is it that good?  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:44 am
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

i'm more of a rangd person for your info, such as the ray ring and the gund ring. those are my level three ones. WHat about the fitness ring? is it that good?

Shark Attack will be of use to you then since it's mildly ranged. Fitness is very useful in my opinion. It's a passive buff that adds a little bit to your overall stats. Luck is also affected by this ring. The only other way to raise luck is through the Angelic Set. Each stat given to you increases with each CL level. It's also very indispensible when it comes to gaining Willpower and Weight. The more you weigh the less knockback you suffer from enemy attacks. That's actually good for a melee fighter like me who constantly needs to be in close range. As for Willpower...you'll definitely need that, because later you'll meet tons of animated that have the ability to hold you paralyzed in place for a long period, holding you at bay. Prime annoyances are the Sand Fluffs and the Masks of Death and Rebirth. With a high Willpower stat you can break hold of that condition and actually be able to move around instead of being held in place. Of course, it's fine for you since you use ranged attacks, but I'f afraid ranged attacks alone start to fall out of favor later as you start to fall into supporting and scapegoat roles. I hear it also slightly increases defense. The stat increases also include dodge, stamina recovery, and healing recovery increases.
Sorry for the lecture guys... xp  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games