Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Cemetary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Misstres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:27 pm
*pops up from behinde a grave stone*
Hi, Ppl!!
blaugh
Just cheking out of the gave, they have sutch soft cofens.
You should try it! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:09 pm
ninja cheese  

Zane_Demon

Bloodlust_Vinny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:22 pm
((wow that was a freakn awsome description of the cemetery!!! xd ))

She appeard in the air wisps of black smoke swirling around her. She silently alighted with one foot first on the tome roof she teleported to. Her cloak billowing around her prone body in the moonlight. She glanced around the cemetary. Watching. Her ruby red orbs glowing in the night.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:33 pm
creepy, cool.  

pencil.bockz

Bloodlust_Vinny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:43 pm
Seeing no other sign of life other than her own she leapt off of the roof and landed on a gravestone. Hopping from one to the other carful not to overbalance and fall onto the dead earth. She knew better than to touch these grounds. Here the dead ruled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:34 pm
Tyasha walked around "this place is damn scary.." he said as he sat on a cross, it was quite large. he frowned "I think im descracing the dead doing this.." he said as he jumped off and walked some more.  

Skwizgar Gibson

Greedy Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200

Mein Herz des Goldes

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:44 pm
Selendrile stood by herself in the graveyard, scanning over the headstones. It was quiet, too. She didn't hear even the slightest chirp of a bird, the tiniest snap of a twig. And she was glad she was alone. "No friends, no worries," she said to herself. She'd been anti-social for a very long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:22 pm
*walks around stopping to look at the older of the graves careful not to walk on top of them then stops at one that is dated 1925 and places purple, red, and blue roses on the grave her eyes turning vivid purple she mutters the words* I hate you for letting me love you *she sits on the ground next to the grave and stares at the stars her eyes filled with a mixture of hate, regret , hope,and possibly love*

Ethan Sin Mithas
1907 - 1925
Brother,and Soldier
"the brave do not live long ,but the fearful do not live at all"

BaylieJae OpenEyes

Angel_of_Roses

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:52 am
Crystal walked down the path to the back of the cemetary. She nealed near three graves and sighed. "Hello Mother... Father...Sister... I still miss you all dearly." she said and held three roses she set one on each grave. And stood again but didnt walk she just stood in a daze. She then looked at her hands. "This human life will end soon anyway... time is so fast... and cruel..." she mumbled and glenched her fist and put them by her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:56 pm
Sits down infront of a head stone and smiles then frowns with a tear going down my face"i miss you dad"wipes the tear from my eye and stares at the grave stone and thinks to myself i wonder if he misses me smiles then gets up

Caitlin-Cormier

Angel_of_Roses

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:31 pm
Crystal turned and walked slowly back down the path. She looked at her feet as they scouffed the ground through the fog. She didnt really look at where she was going as she zoned out. The cemetary alway seemed to hypnotise her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:17 pm
Sighs and looks for Heidee's gravestone, ah yes...
Heidee Doa
10/13/1982
We will cherish you in our thoughts forever.

Alice shakes her head.
"She was so young."
And at that, Alice slips away into the shadows of her past.

rockergirlygirl

rockergirlygirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:28 pm
Alice is sitting in a chamber of some sort. everything is dark, and Alice is so very scared. Heidee sits upon the stone bench in the moonlight across from her, she is grinning wickedly.
"Darling, don't be scared..." Heidee whispers in the light. But Alice cannot help it. She squirms sheepishly, only to find she is held down by chains.
"Whhatt....are..you..going to...do?" Alice manages to slip out from her frightening whispers. Heidee just smiles. Suddenly, in a gape of pure horror, Heidee is over Alice, her hands on Alice's shoulders. The chains digging into Alice's anklles. Heidee leans over, and slightly moves her icy, cold, dead lips across Alice's jawbone. Suddenly, sharp pain is overwelming Alice, and she is sucked down into deep water, making her breathing impossible.....everything is gone from her view.

Alice jolts up from a rude memory. She has sweat into her pores, but quickly gets up from her frightening dream.
"oh dear, no. no." Alice whispers.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:29 am
Once there he saw something in the distance. A faded, reddish light of some sort. The aura shed no sign of its existence, but he knew it was there.
As he neared it, it became more lifelike. It moved as thought it was trying to get away from something. The closer he got the more figure it had. It was...
A young girl. She was in deed the spirit of the child he had drained the day prior. But why? Why was she here? He had left her in the basement under a pile of old, useless blankets. She should have been there, not here in the yard of graves...

Aphroditis

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:24 pm
*Baku looks at the old gravestones, hoping for someone to come and give her some company* -sigh- "its so dark, and dreary...i wonder how many people are under the dirt rotting because od vampire attacks" *looks at a certain gravestone*
Keitaro Akimichi
8/3/1992-5/11/2007
brother,son,boyfriend,friend
"as long as i live i will never forget you"
-sob- 'it was not long ago that you perished to save my life..Even though i'm indestructible..stupid vampire...why did you die to save me? im miserable here on this earth without you! i may have plenty of friends but none of them will fill the part of my heart that was ripped away when you died! I love you Keitaro...and always will.....everyday i think of you, want you to be here holding my hand.....That werewolf would have never killed me, i would have survived..but no, you had to go all chivalrious to me and save me! why? i have already avenged your death, what else am i supposed to do? sit here all depressed? Vampires are not supposed to die! Why were you the one who did? We had to cover up your death by saying you were in a car accident! how do u think that made me feel? having to lie when i knew the truth!" *finishes speach to no-one in particular...just the spirit of my dead vampire boyfriend*....*wind picks up*.....*feels cold hand hold mine....i turn to see the resurection of my long lost love...*

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games