Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:03 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Cannon ball!" Yelled Dracomon as he jump into the hot spring with Patamon they both resurface out of the water laughing as Toan and Vajiramon got in "Ahhh this feels good after being gone for 2 and a half week" Vajiramon said. Toan nodded "It a lucky thing i met you or i wont get to enjoy this today" Patamon and Dracomon became splashing water at Toan "Hay stop that- No- cant- breath- ahh!" Then began fighting back by splashing water aginst them and laughing

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:06 pm
Kotemon slowly and warily went into the hot spring. He kept to himself and just kept to himself. Earthest was busy in the kitchen making a traditional Italian dinner for everyone for when they came out from the bath. Kotemon muttered, "...waited a long time...can't wait...SlashAngemon...never again...going to...learn!"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:09 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Patamon doggy paddle over to kotemon "You feeling ok?" He ask. Dracomon went over too to check on them while Toan and Vajiramon enjoy the bath

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:14 pm
"I feel like I'm a child again! I miss being SlashAngemon...I'm going to scold Earthest so much when I get back to-" a green light surrounded Kotemon.Kotemon digivolved into Dinohumon. "..." He sighed. "She needs to stop messing around," he said. Earthest sneezed, little did anyone know, Earthest didn't control when Dinohumon digivolved at all.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:20 pm

after 10 min Toan and the group was finish "Alright everyone out of the bath" Toan got Dress in new clean clothes and walk out of the bath and into the kitchen with the rest of the group "What for dinner?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:21 pm
Bearmon mozied over to teh girls side and plopped into teh water playfully he was like a little kid..

Saren sighed, exiting the pool with everyone. He was there the whole time just compleltely quiet...  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:25 pm

"Hay who invited you into my house scream !! " Vajiramon yelled "At least ask permission first"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:30 pm
Earthest smacked Vajiramon's leg. "I invited him...didn't I? I don't remember...Did I? Oh well, I made Lasagna and a salad, and for those of us who aren't adults, I asked the Floramon for a homemade sparkling juice. It's red grape. Turn be back into SlashAngemon!" Earthest looked at Dinohumon and paused. "You are..." Earthest squealed and glomped Dinohumon. "I miss you being so huggable!!!!" Earthest exclaimed.  

Earthest

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:37 pm
Saren payed no mind to the yelling digimon, "hey..keep it down.." Saren said before sitting down to the table to eat..."looks good.." Saren amangaed to compliment Earthest..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:38 pm

That reminded Toan "Oh yea" And took out his black Digivice then Warp Digivolve Patamon into MagnaAngemon "Thank you my lord" MagnaAngemon said

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:38 pm
"Good, I'm glad. I hope you all like it," Earthest said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:41 pm
Saren didn't say another word and instead started eating the salad, it was good and well prepared. Then came the lasaugna. Saren took one bite and his eyes widened, soon returning back to normal. Saren dropped his fork into his place and bowed slightly and went twords teh bathroom.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:42 pm
Earthest sat beside Dinohumon and she kept smiling and looking at him then MagnaAngemon and then she finally said, "I can't wait till you're SlashAngemon again...MagnaAngemon? What are you going to digivolve into after this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:44 pm

"The Lasaugna it poisonous!" Yelled Vajiramon then Toan Dracomon and Vajiramon burst out laughing While MagnaAngemon turn toward Eathest and said "To a Seraphimon i think my lady"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:49 pm
"That means that SlashAngemon and you will be best buddies right?" Earthest inquired after glaring at Vajiramon. Then she muttered, "To think he was my favorite."  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games