Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:06 pm
She looked at him oddly for a moment and rolled her eyes. She kept walking,trying to keep up. She kept fixing her skirt."Okay.."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:14 pm
He glanced at her skirt and kept walking. "Aren't you kinda' CHILLy in that?", he asked, slouching a bit. He was in his zipped up black hoodie and jeans, and he was slightly cold himself.  

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:37 pm
"Yea..but I'll get over it.." she muttered. She had to wear a skirt for the recital. She had her arms crossed her chest and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 am
"Psht, take my hoodie I'm hot as SH*T.", he said, pulling it off and handing it to her. It'd be rather large on her, but, "I got it nice and HEATED up for ya'.", he said to convince her.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:26 am
She slid it on despite it all. She was cold and it was warm. She luaghed it went down past her skirt. "Woow..its huge.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:39 pm
He smirked. She probably knew what was coming, but he said it anyway. Instead of simply going with 'That's what she said.', he elaborated a little. "..Yep. That's what all the ladies say.", he joked; clearly a sexual innuendo.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:36 pm
Amanda's jaw dropped.SHe wanted to luagh but she needed a comback. SHe rolled her eyes and put her pokerface on. " I bet..when you look under the microscop" she bit her lower lip.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:55 am
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!.... s**t." He responded with loudly, then taking a moment to think, 'Hm...impressive.' He felt he could keep it going but didin't want to get too 'dirty'. He smirked when he thought of something he could say, but woulden't. "Here's the plizzace up here.", he said, instead of simply saying 'place'. It was small but cosy inside, with large windows peering in to reveal casually placed stools and tables throughout the room inside.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:11 pm
Amanda chuckled too his responce. She was slightly shocked he said nothing in return.BUt hey..not everyone does. She sighed softly,relaxing the place was cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:38 pm
A waitress was awaiting them inside, which he hadn't expected. He hadn't actually been there before, but had heard good feedback. She showed them to a pair of fancy little chairs and a small table right up against the window in the front, rather than to one of the booths that he had spotted in the back. He sat down and leaned forward a bit, staring at Amanda. "Phew..you work up an appetite from ROCKIN' OUT on the piano?", he asked casually.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:05 pm
She quietly said thankyou to the waitress and sat down. She chuckled lightly as she crossed her legs. "No. I just hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday at lunch" she admitted. If no one reminded her she was human she wouldn't eat. She rarley thought about taking care of herself other than hygenicly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:39 am
"Oh., he simply said. He had done that before himself. "Well you play piano like I play tennis.", he stated, feeling in his back pocket for something, then folding his arms and leaning back forward towards her. "I thought about playing piano.", he admitted. "Thought it might be a chick magnet or something, ya' know? I'm sure you got guys fallin' over themselves to get to talk to you. Like thirteen year old girls do with the Jonas Brothers. Am I RIiiHGT? RIiiGHT!?", he asked nudging her.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:09 pm
Amanda luaghed softly. "NO not really.The guys who drool usual just want to get in my pants.." she chuckled. "There jerks..no personality.." She fiddled with her fork.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:28 am
He nodded absent-mindedly, like he understood. He was sick of ''guys'' getting a bad rep. "We're not ALL like that. There's just a few assholes who end up giving all of us a bad name.", he said, as if he were the offical spokesperson for the male species, which, now that he thought of it, he beleived he could handle such a position pretty well.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:43 pm
Amanda chuckled lightly. "I know..I know. It's just the ones who usually stare at me are the asswholes" she stated. Its not like she was shallow.It was just she was usually treated like crap.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff