Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Dstdnt - Tamer Profile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Title Digimon do you hope to acquire?
  {Chaos General}
  {Dark Master}
  {Death General}
  {Demon Lord}
  {Deva}
  {Great Angel}
  {Great Dragon}
  {Legendary Warrior}
  {Olympus Twelve}
  {Royal Knight}
View Results

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:35 am
I haven't been to the rp in ages, mainly due to my inactivity but I hope to pick it back up. It just depends on how often I can get on when other people are on. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:51 am
Doranak
I haven't been to the rp in ages, mainly due to my inactivity but I hope to pick it back up. It just depends on how often I can get on when other people are on. sweatdrop

I'm sure that you'll be welcomed back, and now that Summer's approaching, there should be much more activity, along with a great RP Event coming as well. ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Doranak

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:20 am
Sounds good, I might have got myself, my own laptop by then so I should be around more.
I just got some money for my birthday, yesterday and am considering getting one but I'm not sure. There's a lot of of other things I would like as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:10 am
Doranak
Sounds good, I might have got myself, my own laptop by then so I should be around more.
I just got some money for my birthday, yesterday and am considering getting one but I'm not sure. There's a lot of of other things I would like as well.

Oh? Happy belated Birthday! sweatdrop I did not know it was your birthday~ and only know I read this. XD sweatdrop ^-^ I hope you had a great day. ^-^ I've been wanting a laptop for quite a long time as well, and I'll be getting one, most likely this month as well. =D I know exactly how you feel about the other things as well lol. xD sweatdrop ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:15 am
Dstdnt
Doranak

Oh? Happy belated Birthday! sweatdrop I did not know it was your birthday~ and only know I read this. XD sweatdrop ^-^ I hope you had a great day. ^-^ I've been wanting a laptop for quite a long time as well, and I'll be getting one, most likely this month as well. =D I know exactly how you feel about the other things as well lol. xD sweatdrop ^-^

Thanks man, it was pretty good. Got forced to drink large amounts of rum, even though I had work early the next day. stressed
I'm not sure about getting a laptop, I mean it's good but do I really need one?
My brother just spent his money on a psvita, which got here today. He's pretty chuffed about it.
He at least gave me his psp, so we can play some games together like Monster Hunter. I'm pretty jelly but I don't think I'll be spending my money so quickly. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak

Thanks man, it was pretty good. Got forced to drink large amounts of rum, even though I had work early the next day. stressed
My brother just spent his money on a psvita, which got here today. He's pretty chuffed about it.
He at least gave me his psp, so we can play some games together like Monster Hunter. I'm pretty jelly but I don't think I'll be spending my money so quickly. 3nodding

Woot xD Well~ XD At least it was good lol. sweatdrop ^-^
Oh? XD Well, it's mainly up to you lol~? XD I need it since~ my computer's quite old, and also for school purposes too lol. sweatdrop
Lol Woot =D ^-^ and makes sense. 3nodding I only have 2 3DS's~ and hope to find an old Nintendo Wii~ one with GameCube controller ports, and then the Wii U when it comes out. XD They even added a portion where you can scan things, such as action figures, similarly to the Spyro's Skylanders Adventures where you can have a toy enter a game, they even showed a teaser with a figure of Enzio from Assassin's Creed. cool I mainly buy Nintendo products since the main game I play is Pokemon whenever I can lol. xD sweatdrop I would love to purchase a Digimon DS game though once it does come out, and it would be amazing if they developed a 3DS Digimon game. They would really have to bring it over to North America then. xD 3nodding ^-^

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:40 am
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak

Oh? XD Well, it's mainly up to you lol~? XD I need it since~ my computer's quite old, and also for school purposes too lol. sweatdrop
Lol Woot =D ^-^ and makes sense. 3nodding I only have 2 3DS's~ and hope to find an old Nintendo Wii~ one with GameCube controller ports, and then the Wii U when it comes out. XD They even added a portion where you can scan things, such as action figures, similarly to the Spyro's Skylanders Adventures where you can have a toy enter a game, they even showed a teaser with a figure of Enzio from Assassin's Creed. cool I mainly buy Nintendo products since the main game I play is Pokemon whenever I can lol. xD sweatdrop I would love to purchase a Digimon DS game though once it does come out, and it would be amazing if they developed a 3DS Digimon game. They would really have to bring it over to North America then. xD 3nodding ^-^

Yeah I would like a laptop but I guess I'll just wait for now.
Yeah I have the Wii with gamecube controller ports (Makes playing Smash Bro's allot better as we don't all need a wii controller.)
And I might get a Wii U, it does look good. The best game I've heard about for it is the Zombie U. Apparently when you die, you start a new character and have to go out and find your last character and kill them as a zombie to get your stuff.
I think the next Digimon game is going to be on psp or psvita... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:54 am
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak

Yeah I have the Wii with gamecube controller ports (Makes playing Smash Bro's allot better as we don't all need a wii controller.)
And I might get a Wii U, it does look good. The best game I've heard about for it is the Zombie U. Apparently when you die, you start a new character and have to go out and find your last character and kill them as a zombie to get your stuff.

It does look quite amazing lol, and I guess with Resident Evil doing great, why not another zombie game? XD ^-^
Nice lol xD I mainly wanted it since I have GameCube games, and I still want to be able to play them~ so Wii would be a good choice~ and the Wii U would be for the next games lol. sweatdrop ^-^
I believe so too lol. XD I just meant~ like~ for a system that I have, and it's always possible that they might have a new game, either based on Xros, or on all~ or redesigned like they have in the new game for all. xD sweatdrop A whole lot of possibilities, and also since they are technically capable of transferring one game to another, like Spider-Man Edge of Time being basically the same, just for the double images being rendered for the 3DS, and also like Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater, being turned to 3D, and the only thing would be required is an agreement between Digimon / Bandai and Nintendo lol. sweatdrop ^-^

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 am
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak

It does look quite amazing lol, and I guess with Resident Evil doing great, why not another zombie game? XD ^-^
Nice lol xD I mainly wanted it since I have GameCube games, and I still want to be able to play them~ so Wii would be a good choice~ and the Wii U would be for the next games lol. sweatdrop ^-^
I believe so too lol. XD I just meant~ like~ for a system that I have, and it's always possible that they might have a new game, either based on Xros, or on all~ or redesigned like they have in the new game for all. xD sweatdrop A whole lot of possibilities, and also since they are technically capable of transferring one game to another, like Spider-Man Edge of Time being basically the same, just for the double images being rendered for the 3DS, and also like Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater, being turned to 3D, and the only thing would be required is an agreement between Digimon / Bandai and Nintendo lol. sweatdrop ^-^

Yeah, I will probably have to get the wii-u when it comes out. They're re-designing allot of their main brand games, like zelda and mario with so they're more multi-player.
As for the new digimon game, the battle system looks more like the original game (with more multi-player).
Here's a link to the kotaku page with it on.
I know the 3d metal gear looks pretty smooth, but we just got the hd collection for ps3 so it would be kinda pointless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:55 pm
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak

Yeah, I will probably have to get the wii-u when it comes out. They're re-designing allot of their main brand games, like zelda and mario with so they're more multi-player.
As for the new digimon game, the battle system looks more like the original game (with more multi-player).
Here's a link to the kotaku page with it on.
I know the 3d metal gear looks pretty smooth, but we just got the hd collection for ps3 so it would be kinda pointless.

Very true upon the expansion of multi-player, especially with the Nintendo Network now coming out as well. Also they had a leaked date of I think December 21st for the Wii U? XD Yet August 19th, 3DS XL, (only in red and blue, while for Europe it comes out at the same time as Japan, and comes with silver too,) with the same resolution, is coming to North America, along with Super Marios Bros. 2. cool =D
Lol xD It's odd, I really haven't played any of the first games, mainly since I do have Nintendo systems. xD I've played Digimon Dawn and Dusk, while I have yet to play Lost Evolution, Red and Blue. xD
True lol~ yet Digimon for 3DS~ nothing's wrong with that. xD They'd come out with an actual 3DS game on it even before Pokemon lol. XD

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 pm
*Looks at poll. Clicks 1-5*

I'm pretty much the lightest going tamer who has been here a while lol rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:31 pm
Denkou Konishi

Woot =D Well it's mainly for statistics, but I'm sure you'll have more by the end of the year lol. =D cool With plenty of more Contests coming as well. ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:47 pm
Dstdnt
Denkou Konishi

Woot =D Well it's mainly for statistics, but I'm sure you'll have more by the end of the year lol. =D cool With plenty of more Contests coming as well. ^-^

Oooh, I hope so! You do the coolest contests razz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 am
Magnets.  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:20 pm