Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:08 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji tried to get up, but the pain was intense. He looked back, wanting to check on Ifuuki. She's not hurt, but it seems like she got mentally disturbed. "He got up, limped over and sat next to her. "Are you ok?"

She leaned on him and buried her face into his chest. She continued to tremble. "I'm so scared. I don't know what's going on! Tell me what's going on!" she pleaded.

Kenji wanted to tell her, but he feels that it will cause her more pain. "I...I.. Can't... it's too much for you to handle." He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close, and trying to comfort, trying to stop her from crying.

"At least tell me your name! Or mine! Please!" she sobbed. She seemed quite shaken up.

"Kenji... Uchiha Kenji. And you are Ifuuki..."

"Kenji...Ifuuki..." she repeated. She kept her head buried in his chest and her arms wrapped around him. She began to calm down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:33 am
Akira and the genins were closing in on Kohona at a good rate. Now that Akira had felt the presence leave for awhile, he had stopped making such frequent stops and their trek had speed up enormously. Though he would know if it came back. The sun was starting to set in the distance and Akira felt more disturbances off to his left, but he dismissed it as the Anbu guards taking care of some person trying to sneak in and cared more for getting his charges within the walls of the great village of Kohona...  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:44 am
Muuga leaned up against a tree and applied balm to the burn on his arm. "Damn that Ifuuki! That b***h isss sssstill alive!" She was another he had sworn to kill, but killing her was near impossible. And who was the man she was with. He protected that cold hearted monster. Muuga chuckled. Like the pot calling the kettle black... After he wrapped his arm, he continued on his way to Konoha. Only one thing at a time after all...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:19 pm
Once inside the gates of Kohona Akira sighed a mental breath of relief. As did his genins in seeing their master no longer uncalm and seemingly distrested. Akira and his students made their way through that streets for a few minutes before Akira stopped and the closly following Shuuki bumped into him as the other two genins followed in a domino effect. Bum-bump-bump-bu-bum... A single hearbeat echod in Akira's head above the others. Without even having to wade into the ocean of beats and pulses he felt this one, rapid and eratic. She, yes it was a woman, was distrested beyond normal bounds. He had to feel into it more but he found her breathing and pulse. She wasn't just upset, she was terrified, mortified of some event she flet sure was goign to happen, a rare kind of fear...

Then he sensed a few people...three to be exact, by the sound of the pulse one grown..female and..a girl and boy. They're all worried as well, but not to the point this other woman is. "Students," Akira said, "roofs." With that he and his students jumped to the roofs and ran in the direction he did. They landed a few yards in front of where Akira sensed this mortified woman and had his genins step back as he picked out the woman just as she passed and put his hand on her shoulder. He didn't grab her persay but he focused his charka inthe same way that one would to grab onto a tree but made it 'grab' onto her. Not trying to jar her but to get her attention as he looked at her with his closed eyed face and said, "Why are you so terrified? Is there someone after you?" His face had a caring look to it as he said this.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:26 pm
liz_bliz
Once inside the gates of Kohona Akira sighed a mental breath of relief. As did his genins in seeing their master no longer uncalm and seemingly distrested. Akira and his students made their way through that streets for a few minutes before Akira stopped and the closly following Shuuki bumped into him as the other two genins followed in a domino effect. Bum-bump-bump-bu-bum... A single hearbeat echod in Akira's head above the others. Without even having to wade into the ocean of beats and pulses he felt this one, rapid and eratic. She, yes it was a woman, was distrested beyond normal bounds. He had to feel into it more but he found her breathing and pulse. She wasn't just upset, she was terrified, mortified of some event she flet sure was goign to happen, a rare kind of fear...

Then he sensed a few people...three to be exact, by the sound of the pulse one grown..female and..a girl and boy. They're all worried as well, but not to the point this other woman is. "Students," Akira said, "roofs." With that he and his students jumped to the roofs and ran in the direction he did. They landed a few yards in front of where Akira sensed this mortified woman and had his genins step back as he picked out the woman just as she passed and put his hand on her shoulder. He didn't grab her persay but he focused his charka inthe same way that one would to grab onto a tree but made it 'grab' onto her. Not trying to jar her but to get her attention as he looked at her with his closed eyed face and said, "Why are you so terrified? Is there someone after you?" His face had a caring look to it as he said this.

"Tell me, did you see two men come by this way?" Mai asked in a panicked voice. "One was from the Hidden Village of Grass." Chiyo arrived as well as the two young ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:30 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

"Tell me, did you see two men come by this way?" Mai asked in a panicked voice. "One was from the Hidden Village of Grass." Chiyo arrived as well as the two young ones.
"No I'm sorry I didn't," Akira said with a regretful look. "My genins and I only recently arrived. I felt your distress and found you. When did they leave?"  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:33 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

"No I'm sorry I didn't," Akira said with a regretful look. "My genins and I only recently arrived. I felt your distress and found you. When did they leave?"

Mai looked unsure, but Chiyo stepped up. "I believe it was about three hours ago."
Kiko nodded. "Yeah. Daddy said something about Chobimitsu. I think." She didn't look too sure about the information.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:36 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

Mai looked unsure, but Chiyo stepped up. "I believe it was about three hours ago."
Kiko nodded. "Yeah. Daddy said something about Chobimitsu. I think." She didn't look too sure about the information.
"What? the S-ranked nin from the rock country?" Akira said as his eyebrows arched. "He is very dangerous, master of puppets if I remember right..who went after him?"  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:40 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

"What? the S-ranked nin from the rock country?" Akira said as his eyebrows arched. "He is very dangerous, master of puppets if I remember right..who went after him?"

Mai spoke up. "My husband Hyuuga Shinji and Huno Sabu. But Chobimitsu is not the problem... I didn't see him anywhere in my vision!"
Chiyo flinched. She knew it was never a good idea to revel clan secrets to people one has never met, but she knew Mai wasn't in the best state of mind at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:44 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

Mai spoke up. "My husband Hyuuga Shinji and Huno Sabu. But Chobimitsu is not the problem... I didn't see him anywhere in my vision!"
Chiyo flinched. She knew it was never a good idea to revel clan secrets to people one has never met, but she knew Mai wasn't in the best state of mind at the moment.
"Huno Sabu? The KuzaKage?..And someone from the Hyuuga you say...But you said vision, that would make you of the Kazuma clan wouldn't it? My clan also has potential for...abnormal senses. But you say Geku wasn't in your vision, who was?"  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:55 pm
liz_bliz
"Huno Sabu? The KuzaKage?..And someone from the Hyuuga you say...But you said vision, that would make you of the Kazuma clan wouldn't it? My clan also has potential for...abnormal senses. But you say Geku wasn't in your vision, who was?"

Mai frowned. "If you know about my clan then you should also know what would happen if I told you what was in my vision." Her face became very stern.
"I'm sorry, but I can't spend any more time standing around." She turned to the two children. "Go back to the house. We will find them don't worry."
Kiko and Sora looked at each other, but decided to listen. Chiyo nodded. "Right. We don't want them around if..."
Mai put her hand on Chiyo's shoulder. "Don't say it. We'll stop it before anything happens."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:05 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

Mai frowned. "If you know about my clan then you should also know what would happen if I told you what was in my vision." Her face became very stern.
"I'm sorry, but I can't spend any more time standing around." She turned to the two children. "Go back to the house. We will find them don't worry."
Kiko and Sora looked at each other, but decided to listen. Chiyo nodded. "Right. We don't want them around if..."
Mai put her hand on Chiyo's shoulder. "Don't say it. We'll stop it before anything happens."
"Sorry I couldn't have been of more help but if you need help you should probably talk to the village's council, they might be of more help." Akira said and then added, "I'm sure they will be ok, after all, one of them is a kage."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:07 pm
Sabu watched as Kouya fell ahead of him. With quick precise hand seals he preformed a jutsu. "Forest Entrapment." In a wide radius around which they were falling trees sprouted and grew in a circle. They wedged together so tightly that escape was impossible. Another few hand seals, and he breathed in deeply. "KATON!"
A huge fireball erupted from his mouth and sped toward his opponent.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu watched as Kouya fell ahead of him. With quick precise hand seals he preformed a jutsu. "Forest Entrapment." In a wide radius around which they were falling trees sprouted and grew in a circle. They wedged together so tightly that escape was impossible. Another few hand seals, and he breathed in deeply. "KATON!"
Kouya watched the fireball erupt from Sabu's mouth and analyized the tree's that entangled him. "As expected of the Kuzakage," Kouya smiled. Suddenly, his face twisted with anger and he bit his lip so blood would run freely. "Ura no Ninjutsu" He muttered. Now Sabu was trapped in his tree prison and the fireball was head towards him.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:24 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Kouya watched the fireball erupt from Sabu's mouth and analyized the tree's that entangled him. "As expected of the Kuzakage," Kouya smiled. Suddenly, his face twisted with anger and he bit his lip so blood would run freely. "Ura no Ninjutsu" He muttered. Now Sabu was trapped in his tree prison and the fireball was head towards him.

"Heh." Sabu said as the fireball hit with a large FOOM. When it cleared, Sabu stood on a charred branch with his arms crossed. "Interesting technique. Unfortunatly for you fire does not hurt me." Preforming another jutsu, the canopy began to close as well.
"Very well, then fight me in the cage. Neither can escape. Are you up to it?" he mocked.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games