Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:36 pm
Nessie placed her hands on his head and showed him feelings of her own. She showed how much she cared for him and all the things they used to do together. She had missed everything they used to do. Nessie suddenly showed him an image of Sophie. She was telling him how much she liked her. Meanwhile, Sophie watched the game trying to catch every detail as she could but she was failing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:39 pm
Emmet sighed. "Well im sorry for being such a jerk Nessie. Ill be nicer from now on, I promse." he whispered in her ear. Emmet then continued to hold nessie and sat down next to Sophie. "Want me to tell you whats happening?" he offered, seeing her confused face.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 pm
Sophie chuckled and nodded. "Please would you? I can't see who's doing what. One second I think I see where the ball is and then another second later it's in a different spot."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:48 pm
Emmet smiled at her. "Well, if you havent noticed we arent playing on teams because there isnt enough of us. Anyways, everyone has scored once adn Edward adn Alice have both scored three times. I scored two, but I had one less time at batting then them."  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:52 pm
Sophie nodded. "Although it's hard to keep up. It's very interesting." They stayed out there for a few hours until, finally the rain began to pour. Once again, Sophie was glad she didn't wear a white shirt. They all ran inside and Sophie and Alice dried themselves off in the bathroom. When Sophie came back out, she was scrubbing her head with a towel. "Well that was fun, up until it rained of course." She giggled.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:55 pm
"Ya." Emmet said as he sat on the couch lazily. "Although water hurts nobody."  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:00 pm
Sophie sat next to him, once again not meaning to sit so close. She smiled. "Yeah, I love the rain. I would just stand out there and feel the rain but I just dried myself off and I don't think Alice will like it very much."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:02 pm
Emmet smiled at her. "Well, I honestly dont think she cares. 'he grinned as he looked over at Alice.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:20 pm
Sophie looked at Alice who sighed and nodded. She jumped off the couch, leaving the towel and ran outside. The rain was coming down hard but Sophie didn't care. She did a very spins and started to jump in puddles. She stuck her arms out in the air and hung her head back with her eyes closed. The rain against her skin felt so good to her. The cold air began to blow which made everything better.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:21 pm
Emmety got up and folowed her outside. He smiled at Sophie. "You seem to be a little too happy about the rain."  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:25 pm
Sophie looked at Emmet and gawked at him. "Are you kidding? I love the rain!" She chuckled Alice came outside. Her eyes full of excitement.

"I just got an idea. Come inside quick." She told them. "We're going clubbing!"

"You just want to dress Sophie up." Bella chuckled as she folded her arms and leaned against the door frame. Alice shrugged and waited for Sophie. Sophie looked at Emmet.

"What do you say? Want to go clubbing?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:27 pm
"Umm..... okay." he said a little awkwardly, but it didnt show in his voice. They never went clubnong, he was wondwering why Alice would even suggest it.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:42 pm
"But I don't think I can go in this." Sophie said pointing to her wet clothes. Alice took Sophie hand and took her upstairs. "Where are you taking me?"

"You and Bella are the same size. Plus, I already bought you clothes

"I guess that means you have to get ready too." Bella chuckled and went inside. Edward looked at Alice who looked at him.

It's for Emmet. I'm just trying to help them along. Alice thought to Edward. He gave her a look.

"Alice." He said in a warning tone. She smiled and took Sophie upstairs. Bella followed and the two girls helped Sophie get ready. They had locked the door but sometimes the others would hear giggles from the room. Finally, when the girls were ready, Alice and Bella came downstairs.

"Presenting the new and improved Sophie Ryder." Alice said and pointed upward." Sophie came out in a stylish dress that showed off her figure. Her black heels that went with her outfit seemed to be made for her. Her hair was in a bun but some strands were loosely hanging down.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:46 pm
When the girls was upstair, Emmet turned to Edward adn asked "Wats going on? I know you know." he said, wanting an answer. But, the girls came own again before Edward could answer. Emmet rolled his ees at the improve' comment and said "Whats the difference? She lways looked that pretty." he said, honestly not seeing anthing different or improved about her. She still looked just teh same, perfect.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:09 pm
Sophie blushed at Emmet's commit. She was actually surprised he thought she was pretty. "Thanks." She said in almost a whisper. Alice looked at the both of them with a big smile across her face.

"Well," She sighed happily. "Let's go. Bella go with Edward, Jasper will go with me and Sophie will go with Emmet." She smiled and headed to her car. Everyone headed to their cars and Sophie stood next to Emmet.

"Do you have any idea what's going on?" She giggled.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff