Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

Diana_Faye

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:13 pm
Tifagirl
Diana_Faye
"Is breakfast ready?" voiced the insignificant black haired teen. "It's just I'd like to get up in my room and start hating the world sometime today."

Mrs. Weasley looked at her.

"Oh yes. Of course. Do what ever you like Dear." she smiled and handed her the food.

Ginny was now in her room looking out her window. She was still mad at Ron for what he had said.

Molly was such a doormat. It sickened her. After grabbing the food with a smug hostility, Leigh made her way through the familliar halls to the ex-room of Percy. There she found her black cat, Mr. Cat, sleeping blissfully on the soft, warm bed.

"Oh Mr. Cat!" she complained, "Why do things have to be so damn complicated!? With Draco I mean... He hated me last year and now he keeps popping up and trying to talk to me!" She sighed heavily and collapsed beside the warm fuzball and quickly fell into a light sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:47 pm
PanMarlon
Tonks gets ready for the school kids to enter into hogwarts. She whistles away her bordum*

((OMG I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!))  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

R J Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:32 am
Name: Remus John Lupin
Job: DaDa Order member hogwarts sec.
Wand: Oak with hair from a werewolf
Old House: Gryffindor
Old School: Hogwarts
Looks: Scars on face grey and brown hair, blue eyes
Bio: Was bitten by Fenir Greyback when I was 5 or 6, I went to Hogwarts, I met James Lily, Sirius and Peter there. I was the DADA for one year and a member of the order bothe wars  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:25 pm
Name: Angel Lupin

What grade: 5

Wand: Phoenix tail Feather, Redwood , 15", pretty flexible

House: GRIFFINDOR!!!!

Looks: Dark brown Hair that is a little longer that shoulder length, I have blue-green-gray eyes depends on the weather and my mood. Pretty Short about 5'3". Weighs about 115 lbs. She has a scar on her forearm on her left arm from Voldermort. She wears the normal Hogwarts uniform and other than that jeans and t-shirts when she is allowed. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((with a little darker hair and red tint to it))

Bio: Her Parents were also Killed by Voldermort. Her parents was friends with the Snape,her parents were also friends with the Potter's, black's, and weasley's (because they were nice to everyone). When her parents were killed when she was very young so she was brought to Dumbledore to figure out who could watch her...at the time they could not figure out who her family was...so Doumbledore asked Snape if he would watch her since he was made her godfather. Snape said yes since he was her godfather. So as she got older he started teaching her some magic to see how strong she was in her magic.... After a few years Dumbledore was able to figure out that Remus Lupin is her Uncle by her fathers side. But she still stayed with Snape since Lupin was a werewolf....Angel was also wanted by Voldemort and when she was a baby her parents had taken her to the Potter's to help keep angel safe because they knew they were going to get attacked.....Angel also has problems with getting dreams of the future and if anything bad or good would come to anyone around her....The only strange thing that happened was Angel was placed in the griffindor just like her mom was when she was younger....(angel doesn't like to be to mean to people and knows usually Slithren's turn into Death Eaters and she hates deatheaters for what they do.)

EXTRA

Personality: Very Friendly (except when someone gets he mad, sticks up for her friends, adventureous, will try anything
.:Specail Abilities: Broom-riding, Potions, Charms, Defense against the dark arts, Care of Magical Creatures. (Very good at all of these and very strong in these)
.:Other: She is very strong in her magic but pretty weak in her non special ablities. And she usually shows no fear to anyone but sometimes of Snape since she has to live with him...and he is her godfather but she still doesn't listen to him all of the time. Her fears are of Voldemort, heights and deep water.She has a invisibilty cloak...She is animagus and her form is a wolf...

I hope thats ok!  

New-Mama924

SplitDemonIdentity

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Josie924
Name: Angel Lupin

What grade: 5

Wand: Phoenix tail Feather, Redwood , 15", pretty flexible

House: GRIFFINDOR!!!!

Looks: Dark brown Hair that is a little longer that shoulder length, I have blue-green-gray eyes depends on the weather and my mood. Pretty Short about 5'3". Weighs about 115 lbs. She has a scar on her forearm on her left arm from Voldermort. She wears the normal Hogwarts uniform and other than that jeans and t-shirts when she is allowed. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((with a little darker hair and red tint to it))

Bio: Her Parents were also Killed by Voldermort. Her parents was friends with the Snape,her parents were also friends with the Potter's, black's, and weasley's (because they were nice to everyone). When her parents were killed when she was very young so she was brought to Dumbledore to figure out who could watch her...at the time they could not figure out who her family was...so Doumbledore asked Snape if he would watch her since he was made her godfather. Snape said yes since he was her godfather. So as she got older he started teaching her some magic to see how strong she was in her magic.... After a few years Dumbledore was able to figure out that Remus Lupin is her Uncle by her fathers side. But she still stayed with Snape since Lupin was a werewolf....Angel was also wanted by Voldemort and when she was a baby her parents had taken her to the Potter's to help keep angel safe because they knew they were going to get attacked.....Angel also has problems with getting dreams of the future and if anything bad or good would come to anyone around her....The only strange thing that happened was Angel was placed in the griffindor just like her mom was when she was younger....(angel doesn't like to be to mean to people and knows usually Slithren's turn into Death Eaters and she hates deatheaters for what they do.)

EXTRA

Personality: Very Friendly (except when someone gets he mad, sticks up for her friends, adventureous, will try anything
.:Specail Abilities: Broom-riding, Potions, Charms, Defense against the dark arts, Care of Magical Creatures. (Very good at all of these and very strong in these)
.:Other: She is very strong in her magic but pretty weak in her non special ablities. And she usually shows no fear to anyone but sometimes of Snape since she has to live with him...and he is her godfather but she still doesn't listen to him all of the time. Her fears are of Voldemort, heights and deep water.She has a invisibilty cloak...She is animagus and her form is a wolf...

I hope thats ok!

{No Offense But Cough Mary-SueCough}

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:30 pm
Name: Carmen
Year:
Wand: mahogany 8" wand with unicorn hair...((or sumthin like that.))
House: Gryffindor(sp?)
Looks: long slightly wavy Purple hair and eyes, attractive facial features,
like this, but no wings..or flower...or purple skin. just the hair and facial features
User Image
Special talents: has the Sight, can communicate with animals...in a strange way, she isn't even completely sure how she does it
Bio: Carmen came from a loving family that always supported her and tried to keep her happy, but not spoiled, but when she went to muggle school everyone would reject her from the start, most rejected her peculiar looks, some rejected her for causing strange things to happen ((that was before she knew her father was a wizard)), and because she was etter with animals than with people. Carmen has two sides, her anti-social shy side, and her happier social side, the only time she's ever social, is when she's in a good mood or with friends ((she has none...yet...)) she transferred schools after completing first year in another wizarding school. in her second year ((that's when she was in hogwarts)) she befriended a unicorn in the forbiddin forest. She usually does her best not to be noticed. back at home she had a dog and a horse.  

Carmondomon

Morbid Suppression

1,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:42 pm
Student Profile:

Name: Neville Longbottom.
What grade (It has to mach the age): Year 5
Wand (Go to www.HarryPotter.com to find out what kinda wand you have): Unicorn hair, yew, 10 inches. That's what it gave me.
House (Also at that sight): Gryffindor
Looks: Pudgy boy with dark brown hair.
Bio: Clumsy, talented when it comes to Herbology, close friends are Seamus and Dean.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:49 pm
We still haven't started yet? Ugh! gonk
I would start it, but I'm not in this scene.  

Morbid Suppression

1,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200

White Winged Angel Valen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:55 pm
(( hey guys, I regret to inform u that red coyote will no longer be rping here so dont expect her to respond here))

that being said, i'll be joining the rp. nice to meet u guys biggrin

Name: Leon Balmung
What grade (It has to mach the age): 7th (I think)
Wand (Go to www.HarryPotter.com to find out what kinda wand you have): Ash, 7 inches, Dragon Heartstring
House (Also at that sight): Gryffindor
Looks:Has black hair, red eyes and is about 6 ft tall
Bio: Leon is a dragoon(half human, half dragon). he is a mystrious person who is very powerful, even for a dragoon. he keeps good grades and is even though he is skilled in magic he prefers and excels with swords. he has many secrets...... one of which is that he has a deep affection and intrest for Cho ( )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:28 pm
Name: Sunrise Addams
Job: Healer
Wand: 14 inches, Unicorn tail hair, Willow
Old House: Ravenclaw
Old School: Hogwarts
Looks: Blonde hair, Hazel eyes, too-pale-to-be-fair skin, think sickly figure.
Bio: Sunrise was orphaned when she was 10 years old, leaving her to fend for herself in a rough orphanage in a bad part of town. She grew up timid and fearful of anyone bigger than her, which was just about everyone. Thats is, ubntil she went to Hogwarts. The night she was sorted, Sirius and the Marauders were there. hearing her last name as the sorting hat fell over her head, they started singing the "The Addams Family" theme song. the entire Gryffindor table started singing as well, since they were the cool kids. A red faced Sunrise had appeared from underneath it, a Ravenclaw, and with a new interest in fifteen-year-old Sirius Black. Over the next few years, she established a friendship with the boldest marauder. It grew to more than a friendship in her sixth year. That October, he was in azkaban, and Sunrsie was shattered. For the past several years, she has merely been trying to put the pieces of broken life together again.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cownessness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:42 pm
I believe Dean wasn't taken...

Name biggrin ean Thomas
What grade:4th Year
Wand razz hoenix Feather, Holly, 10 in.
House:Gryffindor
Bio: From Wikipedia:
Dean Thomas is noted for being good at drawing and forging signatures. He shares his dormitory with Harry, Ron, Neville, and best friend Seamus. Dean is also friends with Harry, Ron, Parvati and Lavender. Dean enjoys Defence Against the Dark Arts classes and his favorite teacher is Professor Lupin. Dean stands up for Lupin on numerous occasions when arguing with Umbridge and he is impressed by Lupin's skill.

I think 14 is 4th year, maybe not.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:38 pm
still upstairs, fred and began to brew their
mild love potion......or tried to.....BOOM!
"oops"

weirdgeniousxD

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:24 pm
(( damn where is everyone *hay lumps rolls by...que wind (( oops ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:51 pm
can i be angelina jhonson?  

lady-bug-britt

Charmed 4Life

Dapper Dabbler

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:44 am
Name: Jacob Thomas Windgard
What grade: 5th
Wand: 9 3/4", Oak, Phoenix
House: Gryffindor
Looks:
Bio: He was born in the Britain to muggle parents. When hefoundhis abilitis he was very excited praticing almost every day. Dumbldore saw this and brought him to Hogwarts. He got a Eurasian Eagle Owl named Jakers.

He is usually shy, but can come out of itwhen pushed or in important times. He hates people that are rude and obnoxious.He is generally loyal to his best friends. He's even risk his life for them sometimes. He is an over achiever so if he gets a bad grade he will most likely to complain.

He is pretty good at magic since he has a patronus (a Steppe Eagle) He has a time turner to help him with all of his subjects. He can also use Metamorphmagus but is very new to this.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff