Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:45 pm
Lalapeya looked at Yvansi and said, “I am so serious, he saved me from being raped by those things!” She pointed down at the zombies that are now tending to the ships needs. “And no, he is actually a friend… And I-I am not of royal blood at all. The exact opposite actually.” Lalapeya looked at the captain and gave a cheesy smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:05 pm
Zyltai disarmed the last pirate, and then tossed him over the railing of the ship. Checking himself, he found a small cut in his arm, but nothing serious. "I suppose that's the last of them..." Zyltai saw Layapeya shove Yvansi, "Now what's this?" He walked over, then spotted the captain, "I suppose your giving up?"  

Rexxxxxx

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:10 pm
“Heh Giving up?! No I just don’t wish to fight the princess’s guard and I’ve vowed not to hurt one of my own.” Nicholi turned to Zyltai and appraised his courage, “But I am giving up my ship to your purposes, it is quite hard to walk to another country.”  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:34 pm
Seeing that Nabri was running behind her, Callisto jumped over the cliff and landed upon its starboard side. She looked to see that a fight had just taken place and from how it appeared the pirates were no longer foes. She walked over to the group containing her companions. "I suppose I missed something." she said looking at them all waiting for them to explain what had happened.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:54 pm
"how do you know she's the princess or not?" Yilayth asked. "and you dont talk like the others do, you speak quite well." she stared at him. he seems formiliar...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:36 am
Callisto was currently examining the man Yilayth was talking to. Her seemed her age so slightly older than the "not princess". And it was true he didnt speak like any pirate SHE had ever seen. Hmmmm well if he the prince he'd have a tatoo of the royal translyvaniet seal somewhere on him, she thought to herself.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:10 pm
Lalapeya realized his face kind of, “State your name and show me your mark of piracy.” She knew about all pirates she had to learn of every race in her country. She lifted the saber to his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Nabri tilted her head watching as the princess lifted her sword, "He's cute." she whispered to Callisto as she made a cute face at the stranger. She wondered who he was, and why the princess was threatening him, but didn't interfere.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:16 pm
Callisto nearly laughed at Nabri's comment but she supressed it. "Sorry Nabri hes already taken." she told her friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:18 pm
"Figures." Nabri said, rolling her eyes, "So what did I miss?" Right now the chain of events in front of her was very confusing.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:20 pm
Nicholi Smiled at the princess and lifted his shirt and turned to show three tattoos, one that was a seal of gratitude right on a birthmark , another of a flower that moved into the shape of a snake, the last a mark of prates(two sabers and a sun between them.) “My name is Nicholi the captain of the Winged Sphinx.” Nicholi smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:22 pm
"And also crowned prince of transylvaniet." Callisto added. "I think you left that one out." she said.  

Saphirewolf7

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:44 pm
“Damn. You fire mage are very good. It’s true I am the prince.” Nicholi waited for them to scream with happiness or with rage.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:49 pm
Yilayth sighed. "not him.." she looked at the ground. he's the price of transylvaniet. she put her hands on her hips. he's not the one i'm looking for...  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:50 pm
"So might I ask what the soon to married crown prince is doing here as a pirate captain on an airship?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games