Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:24 pm
(THANK YOU!)

Joseph, who was dozing in the corner, lazily tried rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, "Hm? Oh, I'm sorry, did you need something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:30 pm
kara sat next to him, "everyone's busy with they're own little thing," she started. "it's depressing. and i'm lonely.." kara crossed her arms.  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:49 pm
It had all happened so fast Falcon had to snap himself out of an indused trance. He was in the presence of a DRAGON! It took his breath away. "Im sorry I uh...have never seen a dragon before. Why were you sent to kill me by a mage? Arent mages meant to be people gifted with unique powers?" he shook his head. "Look it doesnt matter. I have no real power besides my being able to shape shift. Thats as much as I know." he said. Von cursed under his breath. "He didnt tell me I would have to deal with dragons." he growled snatching up his weapons. "Get on your feet you idiots! Weve got...." suddenly Von fell on his knees groaning and clutching his head.Did I not tell you I needed the boy URGENTLY!??" a voice asked in Vons head. "Allow me to refresh your memory." it said. Suddenly he could hear his mission task replay in his head. "I need the boy. Bring him to me alive." the voice had said"Why do you need him?" Von had asked suspiciously."That is not of your concern. Bring him to me with haste and your reward shall be great."The pain in his head went away and Von looked up to see his two partners looking down at him with concerned expressions. "What are you staring at? GO!" he barked suddenly taking off with them to follow Falcon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:08 pm
( this is a scene with my secret bad guy dude just so you know!)
The lowly demon crawled into the main throne room. "My lord, it would seem that there is a complication with finding....the one." he said his eyes on the floor. "I know this." the voice replied immpatiently. "But you fail to tell me WHO is causing this complication." he said."We have not yet discovered this my lord, but we know he is the master of a dragon slave."Only one with much power can bend a dragon to his will. Very few remain that are capable of such a feat." he said to himself. "Find out who. NOW!!" the demon left quickly. "Nothing will stand in my way. I WILL find the one." he said staring out into the large abyss within the center of his castle. Soon, the one will be in his possesion then his plan we be all but complete. he thought with a wicked smile.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:26 pm
The Mage, as he was known to everyone, growled in anger as his precious slave Dragon closed her mind to him. He knew her plans had changed. Next time he would detail his instructions more carefuly so she couldn't find a loop-hole in his plans. He knew of her fear of him knowning her True Name. To a Dragon, his or her True Name is all the power anyperson even needs. Dragons place high value of the knowledge of finding anothers True Name. The hid it at all cost. To bad for her, Red Heart's True Name was known to him. He smiled wickedly. He would enjoy punishing her for her disobediance.

Red Heart growled in frustration. The Mage was right. He didn't known his own potential. Red Heart had known many shape-shifters that had advanced their powers and became great Mages. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. All the Other Races were always shy in the presence of a Dragon. But they were the oldest of the Races and the only true immortals. She drew on her Dargon Powers and shifted into an elven maiden form. "Now will you stop staring at me like that?!" She roared at him. "Relax. I'm not going to kill you. Not anymore at least. And not unless it suites me." As she watched him, she drew on another Dragon Power: Foresight. She could see him as a powerful Mage and helping Dragons and Other Race in a quest to destroy all evil. It was fixed only because Red decided not to kill him. She smiled grimly. This was why she had hidden herself away. To stay away from things like this. She growled in disgust and hatred for the Mage.
((wat up peeps?! Peppy and Akariee you want in on this? dramallama ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:50 pm
After freeing Falcon, Tibby climbed into a large tree and sat on one of the branched to watch him speak with the dragon. How had she come to this? She should be searching for who she was, but instead she stayed with these people, she felt a connection, an instinct to stay. Finally she jumped down, "Good evening dragon." she said, doing a complicated elven bow,ending by spreading her arms and bowing her head. "Wait, how did I DO that?" she yelled in her head, trying to remain calm, this was all to strange, she had no idea what she had just done, it had been a natural response, a reflex, nothing else.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:59 pm
"Tibby!" Falcon exclaimed with a smile on his face "Im so glad your alive I was worried." he said giving her a small hug. He turned back the the dragon. "Listen, I dont know anything about whatever power I have, but even if its something special it shouldnt give whoever sent you the right to kill me." he said frowning. "And you can tell him that next time you see him, but WHY is it so important to him anyways?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:42 pm
Red Heart roared her anger and pain at his hurtful comment. In her anger, her Dragon form tore out of her elven form and reached for the sky. "How should I know the motives behind his actions?" She roared at them. "Does the 'master' share everything with his 'slave'? Have I a many choices between killing you and not killing you? I have no choice! My will was made his when her learned my name! My True Dragon Name! How could I have been so foolish?!" Red Heart tucked her wings closwe to her body and collapsed onto the ground. Every emotion she had been feeling since her had learned her name cam flooding out. Anger, heart-ache, bloodlust and, most of all, fear. She roared to the sky as she broadcasted her emotions to every living thing. One of a Dragon's greatest tricks: Emotion Control. With it, you can control the feelings, and the actions, of any living thing. She hid her tears from the two mortals, but not her emotions. She had no choice. She would have to kill Falcon. It was her only way out of her horrid life. He was one of the few shifters that had that kind of power to kill a Dragon. Even as she thought about it, the future grew hazy and blinked out all together. Now, Red was terrified.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:09 pm
Falcon stepped back cautiously. "Forgive me dragon. I wont pretend to understand what you must go through as an unwilling servant to this man you call "master". Its obvious from his actions hes nothing more than a vile coward. If I could.....I would stop him." he said.

Von was getting closer. He could hear the roar of the dragon that had carried Falcon off. If it had killed him.... that would be disastrous. He would have failed his mission miserably and besides that....he didnt want Falcon to die. It was true, Von hated people who deserted his team and when Falcon had done so it had felt like a betrayal but he wouldnt have killed him. Never. Even though Falcon had been the youngest member of their vast team he had been up there with the three top leaders. He had immpressed Von from day one with his spirit intellect and not to mention the unique shape shifting abilities he had. Von still almost looked to him like he was one of his team mates....but he would have to get over that. His mission was to bring Falcon to the man that had hired them and that was likely meant to harm Falcon in some way. He wouldnt be weak about it. Falcon was his target. That was the only thing that mattered.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:07 pm
The same messenger demon came back onto the main throne room. He prayed that this news would satify his master. "My lord I have returned with the information you requested. No reply. The demon swallowed nervously. "We have discovered that it was a powerful dark mage who sent the dragon after the chosen one." he said in a shaky voice.He sighed. "I could have guessed on my own that it was a mage controlling the dragon, what I want to know is WHO is he and WHY he seeks the chosen one." he barked."W,we tried to track his magic, b but it w was to powerf ful." the demon studered."How disapointing." was his reply before blasting a shadow shard through the servant killing it. He kicked the body into the abyss than approached the the edge loking deep into the darkness. "Show me him, show me the chosen one." he said. He could see the face appear in the darkness. A face belonging to a boy probably only 20 years of human age. ""You cannot escape me. You will face your destiny." he whispered to the boy. "Soon you will be mine!" he said. The image disappeared the boys face fading away. In just a few seconds the boy would hear it.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:32 am
Red Heart looked at Falcon, as if seeing him in a new light. "If you could..." she muttered to herself. "If you could..." Red looked to the air as the scent of other men came on the breeze. Falcon's friends were looking for him. "You don't understand, Falcon," she told him. "When properly trained, shape-shifters came become some of the most powerful Mages there are. Had you been properly trained, you could beat the Mage that makes a slave of me. And that is what he fears most. You. He fears that you will come across a Dragon willing to teach you everything you don't know. Every Dragon knows of my plight, but we are forbidden by The Covenant of Races not to kill other races except in war. We keep our word. They can do nothing ofr me. Any Dragon that ever saw you could see your potential like I can. You could rule the world if you wanted to once you learn all." Red Heart looked at him and shook her head. "The things you could learn." She set up shields to block his friends until she knew what to do. She sighed. It would be a long day.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:44 am
Falcon thought for a second. "I dont want to rule the world. But i do want to help you. You..." he hesitated. "You could train me..." he suggested slowly. "I promise I wouldnt abuse whatever power I might have, I just want to help." he said sincerely but after the words left his mouth he suddenly dropped to the ground. He felt an excruciating pain within his mind. Suddenly he heard a unfamiliar voice echo through hid head. "You cannot escape me. You will face your destiny. Soon you will be mine!" it whispered.As the voice faded away so did the pain and it was as though he could see again looking up into the eyes of the dragon before him.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:54 pm
Red Heart stood over Falcon in concern even as she debated his words. She could train him. He could save her from her horrible fate. He could help Dragons purge the world of evil. It could happen. Even as she thought about it, the future became clearer in her mind. "I will train you," she said simply. "But you must promise to save me from this Mage who holds me prisoner. You my swear in the Language of the Dragons. Do oyu agree?"
The Mage felt lesser Demons tracking his magic, but he was to clever. As they trailed him, he began to trail them. He followed one Demon until it brought him to its Master. He watched as his man seemed as interested in the boy as he was. He was curious. "You sent your Demons to find me?" He took on a visual form in mist and stood observing this new man.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:54 pm
((i'd love to be in on it... but how??? confused ))  

Deadly Posion

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:24 pm
As soon as saphirewolf replies, I'll take care of it. dramallama  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games