Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:04 pm
Arthur swept his other leg into the man's face, fast and hard enough to prevent him from biting down on his foot. He stepped on the man's arms again, ideally to release his grip and get away, but before he did so bent to jam the steak knife into the back of the man's heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:31 pm
There was a dreamy look about Serena's eyes as she watched the entire thing unfold. For a moment, she wasn't aware that two men were being attacked for their lives... Rather, it almost seemed that she thought it might be a play fight... A mere game. "Why does everyone try to bite around here?" she asked curiously to the woman... Monica, was it?  

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:00 pm
((Bayer: Good, I was trying to make a character different from like, all my others.))

Henry saw Arthur's predicament and smiled, but a sudden unexplainable twinge in his mind caused him to lurch to the side. He was a tad slow, and the candlestick clipped him on the shoulder.
He grunted as he turned to face his assailant. He paused. "Andreas!" he called. Maybe she had killed him on the way in. Pity, Henry hated him less than the others.
While waiting for a response, the woman lunged at him, swinging the heavy candlestick for his head. Henry just barely managed to duck it; his shoulder was now throbbing. "Damn it, that hurt!" he growled, using his current position to launch into a poweful uppercut at her jaw, trying to send her sprawling. While Henry had recieved no real training in martial arts, he hated drinking, and so was usually the designated a**-kicker when his stupid bandmates got drunk and talked too much at bars and parties.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:25 pm
((Joe, I'll let that slide this time since we discussed it, but try to save more of the "twinge" stuff for later when the big change is made.))

The man growled and was forced to release Arthur's leg. He fell silent, suddenly, when a sharp pain penetrated his back and probed through his chest. Then he fell limp.

Ro snatched the knife from Arthur, "What the hell are you doing?" he demanded, obviously distressed, "You can't just kill a man!"

The woman took a quick step back to avoid most of the blow, but Henry naturally adjusted to still hit her, though the blow had considerably less force behind it.
She stumbled back a few more steps before swinging downwards at Henry's head.  

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:35 pm
Andreas popped in, thrusting his painting frame into the side of the new woman's head.

"What the s**t is this?" he yelled, seeing that there were 3 hostile lunatics and counting.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:43 pm
((Ahh. My bad.))

Henry smiled in relief as Andreas intervened. Not giving the woman any time, he spun and dropped a vicious axe kick at her while she was down. It was his favorite move for finishing off drunken brawlers.
"No idea!" he called back to Andreas. "They just showed up a second ago."  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:06 pm
((Heyhey, whoever said she was down?))

The woman turned in time to get a frame to the face. This threw off the candlestick, causing her arm to go wild as she flailed and missed Henry.
She regained most of her balance and managed to get the candlestick up just in time to block the axe kick with it, though the force of the attack sent her downwards onto her rump.
She swung for Henry's legs while still in her sitting position.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:51 am
((Haha! Sorry, in my mind, I saw Picture Frame to the Head = Down. How silly of me.))

Henry jumped back, narrowly dodging the swing, then jumped forward, swinging a kick into the opening.  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:39 am
Arthur shuddered. "If we let him go he'll come back and kill us. These things... they're obviously very intent on killing us, and if we don't finish them off first they'll get us." He shook his head. "There's no good leaving them alive. We've got to find the other one before he becomes like this, and I'm not going to spend the time to just leave a bunch of unconscious people behind who'll catch up to us. It's a bad idea. We've gotta do it." Arthur didn't seem pleased with his decision, but... it was how it was. Not much in the way of options.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:04 pm
How badly Monica wanted to say that she'd told them. She really wanted to gloat in all of their faces. Instead, she stood back with the all knowing smirk on her face. She turned to Serena, the only one she could get along with.

"It's because they've lost their sense of humanity, I suppose. Or they want to infect us with something they have. That's the only two reasons, I think, they'd try to bite. It's only my opinion, but no one seems to listen anyhow."

She stayed as far back as possible, in case one of those things came 'a swinging' at her.  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:26 pm
As Henry sent the woman sprawling, he skipped back, laughing coldly. "Hippocratic Oath, huh? To heal and never harm? You're not a great doctor, you know that?"
Henry ran forward and swung another kick at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:31 pm
"Pragmatic, but not a very good pacifist, are you?" Andreas called out to the doctor. He brought his picture frame around in a wide arc at the head of the woman before him, yelling as he did.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:34 pm
((Goddamn! Joe, stop making the character I'm react!
Just for that, she gets ******** amazing superpowers! LAZORS!
Oh, and frame to the head generally will equal down, but not always.

The woman fired lasers from every orifice of her body and killed Henry slowly and horrendously painfully.
No traces were left behind and the woman became sane and joined the party.

No, but seriously, stop it.))

Ro growled and let out a deep sigh, "You're probably right...it's just that I don't think I can get used to killing people like that." he said, snapping his fingers to demonstrate.

The kick sent the woman's upper body slamming into the ground, knocking some of the breath out of her. She avoided the second kick by rolling and getting to her feet. As she stood, the frame hit her upside the head and sent her back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:40 pm
Arthur glared. "Nobody's perfect. Tell me, do you think beating her upside the head with a picture frame is any better for her? Do you think that you don't stand a more than half-decent chance of giving her a concussion, of damaging her brain to the point where it's beyond what it's already at? Beyond the psychological? And no, I'm not a pacifist, but you have to survive somehow. I'm not going to let any of you or myself get killed."  

SirBayer

11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games