Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:32 pm

Rosa blushed, "Bye," she muttered, going back to her flat.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:37 pm

He laughed and let himself be shoved into the car. He stayed fairly silent on the way to the prison. He wondered what on earth they could have planned for him. He just really hoped that they wouldn't send him back to England.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Rosa went to sleep and rested peacefully the entire night, only interrupted by rather annoying dreams about Thachery.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:45 pm

All night, they left Thachery chained to a desk. The man kept asking if he did a certain crime, asking a lot about where he used to live...blah blah blah, it was in his opinion. He swiveled in the chair, bored out of his wits. The man left, taking everything Thachery might be able to use to pick the locks on the handcuffs. And now, he couldn't wait to be in a cell, at least he could break out of that.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Rosa woke up early enough to wake up and go to work. She was sure that patrols would be boring now.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:53 pm

"Come on already!" he sat back in his chair. He was so bored it was rediculous. He knew now the challenge that prison presented him, the challenge of not dying from boredom.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Rosa went for a walk, which took her to the prison. She signed in as a visitor for Thachery, and stepped inside.

A few minutes later, a cop poked his head into Thachery's room, "Visitor," he barked.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:59 pm

"Thank God! I thought I would die from boredom, they stopped asking questions then they left." He was happy to see his nemisis.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Rosa, pretending to be bored, looked up. "I said I'd visit," she grumbled, although was rather happy to see him, although she was surprised they didn't put him behind bulletproof glass.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:04 pm

"I have a bad feeling they're talking to Scotland yard," he pondered that thought. "There I have a life sentence in a chair that holds me at every joint. Not something I want the states knowing."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:08 pm

"You do like a challenge don't you?" she smirked, "This'll be a nice one."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:11 pm

"So they are talking to Scotland Yard! And I really didn't think prison would be boring. They didn't even cut my hands free before putting on handcuffs. That makes everything so much harder."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:16 pm

She laughed a bit, "Sorry, I shouldn't have tied it so tight," she leaned towards him, "Don't worry, you'll learn how to dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller in here, I hear its pretty impressive."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:19 pm

"Oh lord, that's the last thing I want to do." He swiveled as much as he could, as he was still chained to the desk. "Oh, that, and they did this," he said indicating his chained hands. "I can't move at all! God, this is not the kind of challenge I wanted."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:21 pm

"You don't always get what you want," she looked at his wrists, "Ouch, I'm glad I'm not the bad guy," she grinned.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games