Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:17 pm
“Damn damn.”
Natashs instantly unzipped her bag and rummaged around, finding a grenade. She grinned and held the grenade in one hand, her crucifix in the other. She closed her eyes and began speaking quickly in latin.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:20 pm
Nightmare laughed and stabed the demons

-----

Saito still looking at aisling said
"it was for fun"
he said
"leave the girl Beelio wants her and he'll kill you for her"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:23 pm
Aisling clung even tighter to Adam at Saito's words.

"...no...don't want..."
Her words trailed off.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:27 pm
"I know. but I do not intend to leave her - I can deal with Beelio myself." Adam siad, his external confidence beling his own fear of the demon. He hope dtaht beelio wodul grow bored of her and thinkof her as a fad and move on, but he knew this woudln't be true. Beelio was always single-minded in his goals.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:33 pm
"You know crucifixs wont work on Banfrit. Weve tried " Said the Templar as he approched Natasha.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::Is bored, so will join n_n::.

User Image

Gaianame: Fading_death66blah
Name: Kouyuki Sayaka
Race: Human with a tad of pshycic powers
Age (& how old they look): 16
Apearance: >>
Weapons(?): A pure white katana that has a flowy ribbon tied to the hilt n_n
Skills: Has trained herself to be able to combine her powers with her katana. Is also skilled with hand-to-hand combat. Shes flexible and silent Kinda like a ninja xD
Religion: None. She lives by her own rules
Personality: Kouyuki is very playful and cheerful. She is immpatient and tends to whack people who insult her. She always has a snappy comeback ready, and always stays relaxed no matter what. Kouyuki has a strange way with words, and is very cunning. With a few sentences, she can get you to agree with her even if you were having an arguement. And if you dont watch out, shell have you doing whatever she want you to with her fancy little speeches. Her cheerful calmness seems to piss off her enemies.
Bio: Kouyuki was raised by a couple of rich, snotty freaks. Her parents never payed any attention to her: they were too obsessed with their money. Many attempts were made on her life, in order to get to her parents. As a result, she trained herself to fight. Her powers were discovered when she was 7. Soon Kouyuki learned how to use them to her advantage. When she was 12, her parents were killed by a greedy man. With her skills, Kouyuki was the only one to escape.
Shes made her goal to have revenge and kill the man who killed her parents. Kouyuki travels around, hoping to track him down. After she acomplishes that, she hopes to settle in a quiet country and live peaccefully.
Other: Is fluent in all common languages ((Like chinese and spanish and stuff; no use learning Latin >.>))

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:36 pm
"...."
Saito said
"alright then"
reaches for sword  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:38 pm
[welcome!]

"It's worth a try." she siad. having blesse dteh granade and looked up at the monster, her finger in the ringpull. "gotta have optimism."

--

Adam nodded.
"I know that i will get in trouble for it. but provided you say nothing fo tus then we'll be fine."
he eyed teh sword

--

Beelio watche dwith avauge amausement as the demons fought each other. A grappling demon ran too close to him and in one sweeping movement fo his claws he decapitated it. Nothing in his demenour changed in the slightest at teh act, and he looekd expectantly at Dougal for an answer.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:44 pm
"Templar Renten I assume." Said Nikoli. As he Aproched Natasha.
"Ah Nikoli I see you have arrived in one peice. Allow me to show you what I mean." Said Renten. He pressed someting on his helm and said. "Air Strike hit Banfrit please.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:45 pm
Dougal watched the event that had took place before him. He chose his words carefully.....

"I sensed the energies of a spirit my lord.....
And being it my job to track
I followed it to this place.

But when I came
I found it guarded.

By another ancient....."

Dougal continued to tremble.

((I so failed at making that rhyme...lol))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:52 pm
[haha XD at least Beelio won't breka into poetry. he's much to practical for that]

Beelio’s expressionless face did not change, but his eyes seemed to take on a new glow of interest.
“Another ancient? Which?”
The demon spoke in such a short sharp manner that it could only encourage the truth for fear of consequences of a lie. However there was nothing urgent in his voice - it maintained the cooing liquid quality it always had. Of course, Beelio already had an idea who would be foolish enough to ‘gaurd’ a spirit bound to earth. That was, unless another demon was foolhardy enough to try and tae the glory of another spirit for itself.
“Do you now of the spirit’s identity?”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:07 pm
Dougal gave his reply

"The ancient one with silver hair
With a golden halo that surrounds it.

His eyes blaze blue with warning
His clothing black

And with his scythe he swings
Left with the spirit whom did not pass over...."

At Beelio's question about the identity to the spirit-Dougal flintched....

In his mind Dougal thought, "...there is no way around this.....forgive me sister....."

Dougal looked into Beelio's eyes and tooka deep breath....

"The spirit my lord
Is special indeed.

One from centuries past....
A mortal maiden with the strong spirituals gifts

Remember, my lord?

*Dougal lower his gaze with his final line*

My step sister who did escape."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:14 pm
Beelio’s eyes narrowed. He knew the description of Adam well - the damn angel-wannabe had been a thorn in his side for countless years. He wished that satan would come to his senses and just kill the damn creature, but the Lord was too attached to him. In Hell Love manifested itself in odd ways, and while Satan loved nothing more than hearing Adam scream, to actually kill his brother was unthinkable. Beelio, however, would have loved to dispatch him one and for all.
The further news of the identity of the spirit pleased him greatly.
He held out a long bony finger and tilted Dougal’s chin up with it, drawing himself close to him.

“You did well. That is excellent news.” The pressure on the finger gradually increased until it gradually cut into Dougal’s neck. “So my question is this: why did you let them get away? “  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:26 pm
Dougal felt the blood trickle down.

"A halfling my lord....
Such as me-who's only strength lies in speed and agility
Stands no chance against
beings of such power.....

Even in that ancient's current state
I would have stood no chance
And my talents gone to waste."

"And the spirit my lord
rested near the mansion's chapal
where I would be most weak...."

"Be trouble not though my lord...
for another of your servant tracks them."

Dougal waited for what Beelio would say or do next....Dougal then shudder at his own thoughts.

((Ack-Dougal is going to drive me nuts. lol)) xd  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:38 pm
[lol.]
Beelio tilted his head in what might be a smirk.
“God gave you a brain, did he not? Or did your pathetic evolutionary genetics soil that for you?”
Nevertheless he released Dougal and looked with vauge interest at the blood on his finger. A ripple shifted across his stomach, threatening for his mouth to open, but it was soon invisible once more.
“You will join him and you will find her again. Then, you will not allow her out of your sight. Adam will be obliged to do his job and collect souls once more before too many back up. If i know him as well as I believe I do, he will not be able to resist saving few of the pathetic creatures. Which means...”
He flapped his useless wings and looked expectantly at Dougal to provide an answer. After a moment he disregarded him and continued.
“..That Adam’s power will weaken and he will be forced to return to Hell to recharge. He cannot bring the spirit with him, and so she will be vulnerable. I will act. Perfectly simple. Your job is to watch over the proceedings. Do I make myself clear?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games