Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Izno

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:44 pm
Sunako took her bag and then started to look after her nail file and started to file her nails and was going to listen to have some manicure. She saw the confiused Faust and gave him a wink.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:45 pm
Inana's eyebrow raised, inetrested.
"Well? Do continue."

Lamia sat wtaching teh scene, mentally curisng herlsef for even mentioning Deucalion. but she wanted ot find out about that house.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:47 pm
Iyoten laughed
"why would i tell you there secrets you the history teacher"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:51 pm
"I, like every historian from Herodetus,Thucidedes,Bede,Machievelli all the way to modern historians, am bound by teh sources I can personally discover and validate. It so happens I haven't got teh access to such a valuable source, so I cannot possibly evaluate its contents can I? If you have it, perhaps your can write your own historical account an enlighten the world."
The challenge while intially edged iwth irritaton was neverthless honest. she wanted him to challenge hismlef and to do such a thing. she belived that he could manage it, and encourage dhim to do so.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:52 pm
Faust noticed Sunako's wink and then it dawned on him who the note was from. He continued to blush and kept hoping the bell would ring soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:54 pm
“She wants to se you dead. When you give secret information your life is in danger and that is what she is waiting because she is hiding from something that she knows she can’t escape from.” She had her nails done. “ You’re here to teach and don’t come here to play like you don’t know nothing because you know a lot and you know that you and your family is in danger if you say one wrong word”

(That is a way to make Inana angry XP)  

Izno

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:57 pm
iyoten looked at the cloak hopeing it will ring  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:00 pm
Inana flicked her eyes onto Sunako and bristled. Evenetually she gave a thin smirk.
"Then let them come and challenge me." she said in a dark voice. The bell rang, but she didn't break eye contact with Sunako.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:02 pm
Ailon *sighed* he could not understand how cold the vampire and the cousin of him were so cold. “He sighed and wished to speak to the other and warn them about his cousin. “I wish we had homework so we can learn from something from today” The bell rang and he went out. he took a note and left it on the teachers desk "I'm sorry "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:03 pm
Iyoten walked up to Sunako  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Izno

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Sunako took her stuff and smiled. She gave a sarcastic look at her and then walked out “I can’t wait to have another lesson with you ““You’re just a b***h “ She then walked along Ailon and pushed him into the wall and so he falls and then went out to the hallway and waited for someone. She saw Iyoten and smiled " Nice job there"

*edit*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:08 pm
Inana laughed.
"Rght back atcha honey!"
she sighed masaging ehr temples and reminding herself that it was not ok to decapitate students  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:11 pm
Ailon falls and he saw Sunako with the vampire. He hated her so much. He tried to get up and he felt that his arm hurt a bit. He then walked out to get out his sadness somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:11 pm
Iyoten stayed in the class room to talk to the teacher  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:14 pm
Faust sighed with relief and looked to Lamia, "We have Creatures Studies next, right."

He then smiled and bowed slightly to Inana, "T-thank you for the history lesson."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games