Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Blind Love (Hey, we're getting close to 100!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:50 pm

"I had a minor crush on you... and then three years ago... on that night.... I became your eyes and hung around you 24/7." he said, wanting to kiss her again. "...and the more I hung around you, the more infatuated I became... You're the sweetest girl I have ever met... You're the nicest.. smartest.. and most beautiful woman ever..." he said, smiling.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:54 pm

Amanda blushed more if that was possible, "Nick...you are a great guy. Too good to be true."

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:55 pm

"I think the same with you...." he said, smiling at her. He leaned in a bit, very nervous.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:58 pm

Amanda looked away, "Nick, can you please tell me what happened with the fireworks? How did it happen? Please tell me."

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:04 pm

"Okay...." he sighed, remembering the painful events of that fateful New Year's Eve. "Well... it was New Year's Eve.... three years ago... and.. we were celeberating with Fire works.... and it was just us in the park watching the fireworks... when these kids were playing with fire crackers rushed up to us and bombed us. One of the fire crackers went off on the floor near your face and went into yours eyes. I drove you to the hospital and there were barely any doctors there. They could have saved your vision if there would have been a few more... but.... well... I called your family but they didnt come... a few hours later, they told me that you had lost all of your vision." Nick said, his heart in pain. "Im so sorry Amanda...." Nick said, backing off a bit.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:09 pm

Amanda took hold of his hand holding him firmly, "I remember my eyes burning...but you never left me. I haven't heard from my family in years..." she sniffed a bit, "So, I'll never be able to see again..."

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:13 pm

"Dont worry about that.... Im your eyes. And I'll never leave your side for as long as I live." Nick said, hoping to console her.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Amanda wiped her eyes to get rid of the tears that were coming down, "There is just so much I want to know. Why didn't my family come? Why haven't I heard from them in years? I love being with you, but I just miss them." she just cried then buried her face in his chest crying.

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:27 pm

"I....I wish we could talk to them too....." Nick said, looking at her, holding her tightly. "I have an idea...." he said, letting go. He went on the internet on his phone. "What's your mother's name?" he asked.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:31 pm

Amanda wiped her tears from her eyes, "My Mom's name is Ami."

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:34 pm

"Ami Connors...." he said, typing it into Myspace, Facebook, Livejournal, everything, as well as google. "Hmm... Amanda, I found your mom." he said, smiling at her, but sighed knowing she couldnt see.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Amanda got up and made her way over to Nick, "Well? Where is she?"

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:38 pm

"She's in the Tristate... thats a half hour from here! Amanda! Do you want to go?" he asked, holding her hands.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:40 pm

"Should we? Will I be welcome there? It's been three years Nick...I don't know," she was beyond nervous, "But I miss my Mom..."

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:43 pm

"There's only one way to find out!" Nick said, pulling her gently as he scooped Brad up. "Amanda, this is great!" he smileda s they headed out.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games