Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:54 pm
XxGrieverxX
I had a dream I was graduating, so my whole class went to this snowy mountain to go play games and stuff. I remember eating a duck and it didn't taste good. D:

That's really interesting :0. Especially since duck is pretty good tasting. That sounds like a happy dream. The last dream I had involving school that I really remember right now is being quarantined in it with all the other students and staying after in locked rooms to have fun and talk and so that the zombies wouldn't get us. As it turned out, some virus was turning kids into zombies and the newscasters urged people to keep their kids at home. It's amazing how calm we all were despite the zombies in the hallways. And then I think I decided to put a stop to it so I traveled across the world and met up with this Transylvanian, I think he was. But Lord Vodemort was in the airport. Actually, there were 11 of him. And they all looked like Shrek.
And that's what I remember of that dream. School is usually the place where the chaotic stuff with the military and evil people is happening. Or just general stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:35 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
I had a dream I was graduating, so my whole class went to this snowy mountain to go play games and stuff. I remember eating a duck and it didn't taste good. D:

That's really interesting :0. Especially since duck is pretty good tasting. That sounds like a happy dream. The last dream I had involving school that I really remember right now is being quarantined in it with all the other students and staying after in locked rooms to have fun and talk and so that the zombies wouldn't get us. As it turned out, some virus was turning kids into zombies and the newscasters urged people to keep their kids at home. It's amazing how calm we all were despite the zombies in the hallways. And then I think I decided to put a stop to it so I traveled across the world and met up with this Transylvanian, I think he was. But Lord Vodemort was in the airport. Actually, there were 11 of him. And they all looked like Shrek.
And that's what I remember of that dream. School is usually the place where the chaotic stuff with the military and evil people is happening. Or just general stuff.

I've never tried duck. xD
OH WOW. That kinda reminds me of the RE movie I watched not too long ago. A bunch of Zombies were attacking this building and these people were trapped in this building, but the outbreak of zombies all started at this airport. :0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:50 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

That's really interesting :0. Especially since duck is pretty good tasting. That sounds like a happy dream. The last dream I had involving school that I really remember right now is being quarantined in it with all the other students and staying after in locked rooms to have fun and talk and so that the zombies wouldn't get us. As it turned out, some virus was turning kids into zombies and the newscasters urged people to keep their kids at home. It's amazing how calm we all were despite the zombies in the hallways. And then I think I decided to put a stop to it so I traveled across the world and met up with this Transylvanian, I think he was. But Lord Voldemort was in the airport. Actually, there were 11 of him. And they all looked like Shrek.

OH WOW. That kinda reminds me of the RE movie I watched not too long ago. A bunch of Zombies were attacking this building and these people were trapped in this building, but the outbreak of zombies all started at this airport. :0

That would have been so much more epic than snakes on a plane. Zombies on a plane. Maybe I can force my sister to draw that. XD It'd be pretty funny.
:0 I had a dream that reminded you of a movie? Amazing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYhdIFPNmKQ  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:31 am
Naota3

What was that?!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:03 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Naota3

What was that?!

yume it's about a girl that has weird dreams u go into and see what's in there ,i don't much about the story line some  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:01 am
Naota3
Darkly_Doomed
Naota3

What was that?!

yume it's about a girl that has weird dreams u go into and see what's in there ,i don't much about the story line some

That's interesting.
Her dreams look less vivid than mine, though.That'd be pretty fun, if I could just pull out a knife in my dreams!
*sighs* A day or two ago, I had a repeat dream. But I wanted to finish reading that book! DX  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:00 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

That's really interesting :0. Especially since duck is pretty good tasting. That sounds like a happy dream. The last dream I had involving school that I really remember right now is being quarantined in it with all the other students and staying after in locked rooms to have fun and talk and so that the zombies wouldn't get us. As it turned out, some virus was turning kids into zombies and the newscasters urged people to keep their kids at home. It's amazing how calm we all were despite the zombies in the hallways. And then I think I decided to put a stop to it so I traveled across the world and met up with this Transylvanian, I think he was. But Lord Voldemort was in the airport. Actually, there were 11 of him. And they all looked like Shrek.

That would have been so much more epic than snakes on a plane. Zombies on a plane. Maybe I can force my sister to draw that. XD It'd be pretty funny.

Oh god, zombies on a plane would be horrible. D: What would you do? Just throw them off? What if they fell off the plane and landed in someone's yard and attacked a family? DDDD:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:55 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Oh god, zombies on a plane would be horrible. D: What would you do? Just throw them off? What if they fell off the plane and landed in someone's yard and attacked a family? DDDD:

Well, if everyone on the plane got infected, the plane would just crash, cause a fire, and all the zombies would die. And can't you just hide out in the bathroom or something, or isolate the zombies to one area, then contain and incinerate them after landing?
And, would zombies even be able to figure out how to undo their seat belts? Or are they strong enough to be able to break them? How on earth would a zombie even get on a plane in the first place? So many zombie questions! And my last one still hasn't been answered for sure. *sighs* Zombies aren't consistent enough. The only base thing is that they hold their arms in the air, look all dead ish, and want brains. Though some want flesh. Somebody should make an encyclopedia of zombies. It's necessary information!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:13 pm
But what if the crash and the fire didn't kill the zombies?
And what if someone snuck a zombie on a plane in their suitcase?
OH HO HO.

Tru dat. They need a book to answer some of these important questions. ]:<

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:05 pm
I had a dream after I found out the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 could be multiplayer, and my dream was basically telling Griever that is was multiplayer and she was all like "cool!!!" and yeah.... D: it was kinda stupid but whatever. loolololo  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:52 pm
You prolly had that dream because we've been playing KH like crazy.

I had a dream a couple nights ago that Sauce and I were in our house alone, except it looked a lot bigger and just way different, and it was sliding off a huge cliff, so we fell out and we died, but then I woke up in my dream and the house was back on the cliff again, but it just kept repeating and we just kept falling off.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Sorry Grieves but the human body doesn't work that way. If the zombies fell off the plane I doubt they would even have any limbs attached from hitting the ground at maximum velocity(im sure I spelled this wrong but I haven't gotten much sleep.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:26 am
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Sorry Grieves but the human body doesn't work that way. If the zombies fell off the plane I doubt they would even have any limbs attached from hitting the ground at maximum velocity(im sure I spelled this wrong but I haven't gotten much sleep.)

What about those movies where there are those half zombies chasing people? Huh? Huh? Huhhhhh? :0 And what if somebody was planning random zombie attacks? They could fit the zombies with parachutes!
Actually, that's completely illogical. The people fitting the zombies would be turned into zombies before they had the chance to finish securing the parachutes. And then the zombies would also have to make the parachutes release, and they are too stupid to do that. It would be easier to just make a zombie virus spread in the air.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:28 am
XxGrieverxX
You prolly had that dream because we've been playing KH like crazy.

I had a dream a couple nights ago that Sauce and I were in our house alone, except it looked a lot bigger and just way different, and it was sliding off a huge cliff, so we fell out and we died, but then I woke up in my dream and the house was back on the cliff again, but it just kept repeating and we just kept falling off.

That really sucks. I had a dream once where I had to drive for some reason, and then there was this road by a cliff, and I drove off it by accident, and the car went soaring through the air and physics stopped applying and it just kept flying. I woke up before it landed on any of the houses that were there.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff