Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:04 pm
"I see them hold on a sec." Lan said as he entered a command. Sevral metal slides slid into place covering the window. The sound of muffled gun fire out side the metal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:31 pm
Charlotte jumped back from the window and nearly tripped over one of the control consoles as she looked nervously around the cabin.
"Why did I do this again?" She mumbled to herself, "I could have stayed at home and been safe." She continued mumbling as she slid to the floor and pulled her knees to her chest.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm
"Ship give me an exist route." Lan asked as he made sure evreything was on. "The wall a few meters ahead is very weak. Weak enough for the MAG to peirce it." She ship said in resposne. "How many shots Til its big enough?" Lan asked as he readied the fireing control. "2" Ship responed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:28 pm
Charlotte looked at Lan.
"We're breaking through that wall?" She said as her face paled more.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:19 pm
"Well Its the only way out so Yea."Lan said as he squezed the triger The MAG Fired it loud heavy round It shok the ship a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:06 pm
Charlotte jumped as the ship shook.
"If we have to break through a wall how did you get in here?" He yelled at Lan.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:52 pm
"Well when I got here I was just a trader now. Well you know they are shooting at us, and I dont think they are gona let us leave the way we came." Lan shouted back. "Lan the hole is big enough." the computer announced.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:21 pm
Charlotte looked around nervously, she didn't like not being able to see what was going on outside.
"Why are they shooting at us?" She said coldly, reminded of why she was here to begin with.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:36 pm
"Well Lets put it this way. Remember I asked about MEDUSA. Well Lets put it this way since they know I over herd some people talking they dont want me getting out of here alive." Lan siad as he moved the controls the ship sped forword. It shot out the hole and over the wasteland.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:45 pm
"So what is MEDUSA?" Charlotte asked, a bit calmer now.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:00 pm
"MEDUSA is a super weapon from the 60 minute war It has the power to destory alot of things. I suspect London to use it on the ATL sheild wall." Lan said as the metal window cover slid away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:15 pm
"The ATL wall?" Charlotte asked again as she slowly stood to look out the window.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:38 pm
"Yea so you dident see when London first fired MEDUSA? Oh well We will be arriveing at the sheild wall in about an hour." Lan said as he typed on the Computer  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:20 pm
"How long ago was that?" Charlotte asked, now calm after getting away from the guns.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:50 pm
"About a week Ago they used it on A city that was chaseing London." Lan said as he turned around to face her.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff