Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
The Experiment [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:09 pm
Hikaru had continued running, though had stopped to listen for a second as she heard what ever it was speak up, hearing the cries for help. She growled, she had seen this trick once or twice, but would investigate it for all of the just incase of's. She made sure that she found a hiding place behind the human, not making a sound as she watched from a good distance, seeing if this human was truely injured or not. She would watch for as long as it took before she showed herself, if she decided to in the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 pm
She heard movement in the bushes but didn't flinch and kept calling crying softly and sobbing as she tried to take another step and her ankle went out from under her. It was unexpected and she cried out in pain again only real this time. The shock of it had her on her side for a second shaking. "She attempted to pull herself up and cried out for help again real tears going down her face." It wasnt broken maybe lightly sprained and in her bag which she left hidden she had a cream that would make all pain go away and it was wrapable she had done it before on tougher hunts then this. She bit her tongue hard and coughed up blood on purpose letting herself fall into the puddle of it and went still partially closing her eyes and slowing her breathing rythem which took some time because of the pain she was in. Blood dripped from her lips and she hoped it would work.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 pm
Her ears immidiatly perked as she saw the person try to walk and then fall, she then after a minute could smell the scent of blood, she quietly trotted out of her hiding spot and very slowly approached the fallen human, she didn't have the hunter scent on her, though she thought she could just barely scent it, she guessed that it was a trick of her mind, she slowly inched closer and closer, going around the body and sniffing all as she did so before she arrived at the girls head, she sat down uneasily, keeping on her gaurd, for all she knew this person could be bait that hunters were using, though she seemed well enough in pain, for now she would pretend to be a normal fox as she sniffed at the girl, not sure if she was buying into her curious fox act or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 pm
She felt a small nudge and opened her eyes crying still. "You came to help me." she said between sobs. "I wish you could do more for me sweetie." She reached out and her hand dropped shaking slightly as she used her other in an attempt to prop herself up. "Are you lost." She asked still crying. "We could find your home together." She could only think of the fox and tried to reach out to pet it again panting softly in pain." When she moved to sit up she scraped her ankle and cried out again. "Oh god it hurts, I cant walk. Oh god.... oh god." She sobbed softly putting her head in her hands. "I cant believe this." She was trying to figure out if this was one of them or not. In the reports that she left back at her little camp there was a fox but she hadnt really checked the photo. "All I was trying to do was find fire wood. Stupid hole." She cried and attempted to move again. "Father must be so worried."  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 pm
She remained in her fox form, she would stay so until she needed to shift, though she was confident that she would be able to help this human if she remained like this, she moved a bit back as the girl first reached for her, ears flattening, but after that she allowed the girl to simply touch her, watching her every move very carefully, being extremely wary of her as she sniffed around, she didn't see any of this so called firewood that this girl was talking about, and she hadn't heard of anybody camping around these parts as she circled around the girl once more to sniff at the ankle, licking it once to see what kind of reaction she would get from doing this action.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 pm
She couldnt help but let out a small screech, and then pulled herself into a ball. "Oh god that hurts." She replied thinking now that it may infact be broken. "It hurts so much." Her screech she was afraid it had frightened the poor fox and sat up on her one arm and beckond to it. "I'm sorry." She replied "I didn't mean to scare you sweetie." She was crying again. "Dont leave me please I dont want to be alone, Im so scared. It hurts, it hurts...." She smiled inside and reached for her gun acting as though she was pulling herself up then in a flash she shot. Bracing herself for the second shot she smiled. She wasn't sure if she had hit but it was at close range and it would have been very hard for the fox to dodge at point blank. The tears were gone and she lifted the gun to her side placing it in the other holster. "I'm sorry sweetie but im afraid i didnt have a choice." Her voice was harsher now not childish as it had been before, yes her ankle was killing her still but she wouldnt let that stop the mission.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:20 am
Hikaru had flinched back as the girl had screeched, though as she watched the girl pull out a gun she had attempted to dart away, and was thankful that she had done so, if she hadn't the bullet would have gone through her skull, though instead the bullet had gone through her side instead, she guessed it had hit some organs of come kind or another as she let out a yowl in pain, though she refused to show her human form, she did her best to drag herself away from this human as fast as she could, the shot wound sending waves and waves of pain through her body though she knew she had to get away. She growled, she knew that she couldn't trust a human, even if they were in pain. Pain glazed her eyes as she continued to bring herself away, she debated on going back to the tunnels, though she knew she was leaving a trail of blood that would only lead the hunter to the tunnels, she instead went in the complete opposite direction and headed for an old burrow that she knew was around.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 am
Rikaru got up panting and tore her cloak to wrap her ankle, ignoreing the pain she got upp and followed the blood catching up easily and picking the fox up before she passed out. She applied pressure to the wound forgetting how strong the gun was. It was only a small tranq dart with a kick back and a tracker. The dart had just missed the creatures lung though and only scraped the diaphram. She wrapped her in her cloak and took her back to the small camp she had made. Even if she was a killer and was created that way, she would not kill something that was more like her than a human. "I'll help you if you'll let me she whispered. "I didn't mean to do much damage." When she got back to her camp she lay the fox down on a blanket and unwrapped her putting a guaze pad on her side. "I want to help you now so please let me." She whispered pulling out a small needle. "I cant believe they wont just let me kill you all it makes it so much harder but I must obey and heal you to a point."  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:47 pm
Hikaru was still concious as the woman had picked her up, the second the darts effects wore off she would make a break for it, she wriggled as much as she could as the girl brought her back to a camp, growling at herself for being caught as she did. As the woman began to work on the wound she just lay there, saving her energy, she didn't want to waste it all on trying to escape when she didn't have much energy. She refused though to allow herself to pass out as she looked around with half closed eyes, whimpering every now and then, hoping that one of her comrads would be able to hear her if they had decided to come after her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:13 pm
the plane was making some terrible engine sounds and Anna was greatfull all of a sudden to be jumping out of it. her parachute was on and her targets info was in her pack. not glancing at the men at her side she jumped out of the plane. adrenaline burst into her blood streem and she let out a crie of joy as she plummted to the earth. quickly pulling her chute and landing safely she detached the dreadfull thing and refluffed her minx lined hood. and shook out her long blond hair.
she set her pack down and pulled out the file on her targets.... a number of runaway experiants the labs wanted back and a traitor. well that sparked her intrested. "i just love mutiny" she said aloud to her self. "or rather killing it." seems like that might be the only thing she could get away with killing... hell with these guys that might even be to far. she sighed "think of the pay think of the pay."
well first things first she told her self gotta find a place to make my base.
she pulled out an expensive pair of sunglass and headed for the out skirts of town near the river.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 pm
Vondel went to cheak on Hikaru after a while. He went up to the wall with all due stealth. Vondel thought Hikaru was going to cheak that digging sight they found so he followed that trail. But what was odd was the blood near the forest. The snow hadn't covered it all so he deemed to follow it. Vondel let himself have a quick glance at the sky when a plane went over. What supprised him was the agent that dropped out of the plane. Vondel quickly followed the trail and avoided the landing sight to come opan a house. Probably a makeshift base. Relying on all those years of training, Vondel made it into the house and to where a woman and Hikaru were. His guns flashed silently into his hands as he stelthed over to her. Luckaly there was no power for lights. He put one gun straight onto the back of her head. "Dont move. You know what will happen if you do. This one is mine to take to Trisha. Ill get the pay and you will leave." Vondel let the cold hunter into his voice and even suprised himself at how well he played it. He would never turn in Hikaru. Vondel had his face covered to hide his appearnce as he slowly took her guns.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:07 pm
after making a base, wich included all of deeming it her own and leaving her basic supplies there, she decide to concentrate on findeing Rikaru. she begain concentrating on her life aura they had been very close friends when they were yound and they had developed this bond. suddenly
Anna could sesne her it was like an imaginary siler line now linked them and realled her in towards Rikaru. pulling her tan half face mask on, that coverd fom her nose down and doing up her 100% mink coat she headed out twards rikaru. she came to a buliding and when she stealthly looked inside she saw a man with a gun to her saying somthing to her. she silently approuched him using her best skill, stealth. tell she was right behinde him she pulled out her ninjato (wich she had kept hidden under her coat on her back from thegaurds) and with her left hand her pistal. she placed the tip of her gleaming sward against his hair.
"well hello hello, look i dont no who u are and quite franly i just dont care. but would u be ever so kind as to lower ur weapon and give her back her own?" Anna asked very sweetly but the look on her face was somthing close to malice  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:28 pm
Vondel looked back slowly then dropped both his and the woman's gun. In the moment that they hit the ground, Vondel striked the hilt of one of his swords and twisted with the momentum. The sword shieth struck the new woman's knee and he quickly stuck the gun from her hand and just barely got his sword out to block what would have cleaved in insides. His other Katanna flashed out from his back. It wasn't very good at this close range but that could be fixed. "I dont want to harm anyone, I just want the mutt and my pay. There doesn't need to be anymore violence." Vondel cursed his words. If they didn't know him not, he probably just blabbed it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:55 pm
She heard the click of the gun and smiled hearing her old partners voice. Standing up slowly she gazed over her shoulder smiling. She reached down slowly picking up a small knife while wrapping the cloak back loosely over the fox the small pieces of metal were out of her now and she was in the process of stitching the wound. "Vondel." She whispered turning to face him as the guns hit the ground then jumpped between them, thrusting the knife towards his face but stopping leaning against him, she grabbed his wrist and smirked lightly then lowering the blade to his neck she twisted his arm beside him using her other arm to block him from grabbing him. “You know, they said I could do as I wish to you.” She whispered in his ear. “Anything I choose.” Letting his wrist go she ran her hand down his chest getting closer. “At first I thought of killing you, but it seems that I can't let myself.” She nipped his ear, “Why not ditch these animals and come with me. Then their wont be any blood shed.” Instead of waiting she lightly cut his neck just to draw a bit of blood then licked the blade and leaned up and kissed him.
(this isnt issac atm, lol I took over his place in rp, hope you dont mind.)

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:26 pm
Ann burst out laughing. "o, well, well. looks like some one wants a lil somthin somthin.. .hahahaha." she walked up too him and grabbed her gun. "ill be taking this." she smiled so sweetly ud never think in a million years she was acully a leathel killer. "you no it sucks i was really looking forward to killing you... i realy wanted to kill you..." she sighs heavily and walks over to the table were the fox was laying half sewin up. hmm... she leaned a lil closer to the fox and looked at her with greedy eyes. "ud make a fabulise scarf." she smiled and stepped back still holding her sword at the ready just in case.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games