Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:55 pm
The coyote would lay down in the middle of the room, like a watch dog, to make sure no one was doing anything they shouldn't. She'd sigh, and flop down softly, tail twitching lightly. She looked as though she was settleing down for death. But in truth, she was hungry and was waiting for her master to feed her. She was always hungry, always eating, and expiriments that didn't make it where given to her to eat. And eat she did. she ate evreything and anything she was aloud to--be it flesh, bone, metal, fur. It didnt matter, it was food to her and she'd eat it. however, she never grew fat it seemed, she was always the skinny emaciated coyote. Probably from a mutation, or an expiriment of some sort.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:35 pm
Hoku started to wander twards the cave after trying to find a place to camp for days. He held his pet gently not wanting to wake him.  

Hokucho

haythere

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:55 pm
The man in the suit seemed like an odd sort of child getting his projects back. He watched as Terris, someone visting from another lab, bring in another creature.

"What do we have here? What an interesting little creature. I suppose you won't want to share him," he said. "No matter, I have my little pets back. They're fun, but now I have my little hybrid back. He hasn't been broken in yet,"

Sirus closed his eyes and leaned into the tigress's soft touch. It was like his own mother, he hadn't thought about her in years. He calmed down and smiled slightly. "Thank you. That man keeps touching me, and it bothers me," he said. "My name is Sirus, nice to meat you,"

He leaned over and looked at the other two cubs. He looked a little older then them. Before he could say anything else he heard the yelp of pain from Sphixie. He ran over to the side of the cage, where her's was. "Sphixie..." he said softly. Her cage was completly sealed so he couldn't see her, but her could hear the yelp of pain.

In front of their cages was the coyte, thin and sickly, watching over them. He wasn't sure what to think about her. He did wince everytime she weezed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:41 pm
How disgusting, Terris thought as the doctor giddily approached him. His excitement was sickening. Terris didn't bother to respond to his question about sharing, he never shared.

"Broken toys aren't much fun," he replied, his irises sharpening into cat like slits as he gave the doctor a backward glance. Before anyone could question their odd shape however, they were back to normal. Terris carried the small boy to the holding cages. As much as he loathed leaving him here, he didn't have time for him right now. He was needed at in one of the other sectors to share some of the data his lab had collected.

He set Aeden down in one of the free cages. Before standing, he carefully removed a slender silver collar from his pocket. With a click he locked it around Aeden's delicate throat. It was a standard tracking collar he used on all his specimens. He then stood, closing the cage swiftly and started toward the door, frowning at the emaciated mongrel they had stationed as a guard dog.

Aeden groaned as the drugs finally started to move through his system. Weakly he tried to sit up but his limbs didn't seem ready to obey him yet.

"Where am I," he croaked, not expecting an answer?  

Krissim Klaw

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:06 am
She had begun to introduce herself when the shrieks had erupted. The cubs had pushed into her sides, hiding their faces and laying their ears low to their heads. She covered their ears with her hand, her ears low as well as she looked away. It was on the tip of her tongue to say that he'd get used to those screams, but the name he whispered distracted her. "You know ... her?" She took a guess, the screams sounded like it was from a female.

Sheol moved aside a blanket, pulling out a tiny ball with bells in it. She rolled it along the metal floor, nudging the cubs along. Annie whimpered before chasing after the ball, Lex relunctantly following. She watched them momentarily, they were still disturbed by the screaming but they were trying to focus on the small ball.

"Don't worry." Coming to kneel beside him, she pulled the newly identified Sirus to her in a hug, "The screaming will stop soon, they can't let her die." Watching out to the side, she noticed the lab assistants come forward and let out a slow breath. "See, it's over now." The light source to the screaming female's cage was cut off, and she relaxed. The cubs looked up in mild concern, then went back to their ball.

"I'm Sheol, that's Alexander..." "Lex," the cub hissed, "and Anthony." "Annie!" Smiling apologetically to the cubs, she nodded her head, and then looked back to Sirus. "How long were you without them?" His nature and jealous looks brought up her current train of thought, the young cub had been without his parents

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:41 am
The sound of a jingleing ball made the coyotes ears perk, and she looked up, in the direction. Her ears would fold back, and her lips curl into a snaral, befor the most god awfull, chest thudding snaral escaped her snaraling jaws. The noise, obviousely, she hated, and she was about to go after the ball. The jingleing drove her mad, and she absolutely couldn't stand it, so much so, she whent from persistantly passive to snaraling angry.  

UglyCoyoteNG

haythere

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:55 am
"Sphixie is a friend. She came to Mephi's tree and we've all been together for two years," he answered.

He watched as the scientist began to take care of and watch over Sphixie, there wasn't much he could do about her. He stood back, ignoring the soft jinggle of the bells behind them.

"My father disappeared one day when I was five or six. We found his body a few days later. My mother died at Mephi's tree. She just sat down and fell asleep, but she never woke up. Since then...Mephi has taken care of me," he said, feeling the warmth grow in his cheeks.

Where was he. He hoped that Mephi was alright, he couldn't live with himself if he wasn't. He felt odd talking about his parents, after finding out that they really didn't have him. But he needed Mephi, he never felt odd about him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:00 am
What happened.. ?

Where am I? ...Ah! Sirus, Sph- uhn.. My head is spinning..
His eyes went wide as he felt hands on him, and he tried to sit up, but he was strapped down. Get off of me, let me go! He snarled, his vision clear now, and able to make out what he saw around him...

The humans had them.. all of them.

Over the smell of sterile and everything else, he could identify at least six different scents, and three familiar ones.

No..

NO! Get off of me!!
He snarled and yelled and struggled.. his bindings giving a little.. He saw someone reach towrad him, and crunched his hand between his jaws. Mephisto would never give up without a fight. Apparently they had been expecting him to be out much longer, and he took that to his advantage. I'll Kill every last one of you!

"Gun him! For god's sakes man, shoot the tranq!"

Mephisto lashed and there as a snap, a loud yell/snarl coming from him as his shoulder dislocated.

"I can't get a clear shot with him thrashing!"
"He's strappe-..."

Leather straps were never really strong enough, were they? His upper body was free, and he raised his left hand, extending his claws and tearing at the strap pinning his legs. It was like he was crazy! Finally, the strap gave way and he lept off the table, tackling the human with the gun first. The tranquilizer gun went off, but the dart smashed harmlessly into the other wall. Blood was spilt again, and he looked to the scientist that had been bitten earlier.

Release me, and all of my kind, or so help me, I will kill you all..

"Your threats are nothing to me. There's too many of us for you to kill by yourself!"

So be it. So much for mercy. The scientist was harder to kill, as he had acted fast and stabbed mephi with some sort of drug.. But the scientist was dead before it could take full effect. With the last bit of viable thought Mephi had left, he slung some blood over toward the door, and hid in a storage cabinet, so that he could let this hallucinagen wear off, and wait for more to come.

((power's been out the past two days, sorry everyone.))

Meph!stopheles

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:44 am
Relaxing after the light had been shut off, she slumped limply against one of the corners. Her entire body was stark white and her eyes were a bleary and clouded over red. She seemed to be dead to anyone who didn't know her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:52 pm
Noises around them started to go off. Scientist began to panic and run around, searching for weapons. Sirus sat in his cage quietly, listening for Sphixie. He began to worry when he couldn't hear her, but she was a quiet sleeper. The man in the suit returned to the cage. He flashed a quick smile but something on him smelled wrong.

"My little boy, we're going to leave now. I can't let him take you again now can I?" he told him as he opened the cage.

A man with a gun stood behind him, making sure nothing else would attack him. He took Sirus's arm and pulled him out. He looked at Sheol but the cage was slamed shut again. The man in the suit picked Sirus up and began to carry him away. Sirus was surprised how strong the scientist was, Sirus was a small for his age, he really had no serious muscle or fat. But he was a fourteen year old boy, just what was this scientist doing?

"I got a little too greedy and took one extra pet that I shouldn't have. But so much natural strength, how frighteningly exciting. I wish they could have taken him down, I would have had so much fun testing him. But I can't let him take my project back," the man said.

Was he talking to himself? Sirus really wasn't sure. He kept rubbing Sirus's back as if he was a parent trying to comfort his own child. Which in a way, Sirus was like his child. He looked behind the man's shoulder and watched the man with the gun cover him. They passed by a large room, with much blood. He only had a quick glance but it was enough. Mephi!  

haythere

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:51 pm
It didnt take long befor NG's ears tilted away from the jingle, and turned snaraling softly, she could smell the blood. The odar made her that much more hungry, and she ran off with the only reasurence she was gone the clicking of her nails. She'd sniff out the man she'd hunted in the feild, witch took more concentration then she expected, because his smell was all around her, in the blood. However, she found him, waiting for the drug to wear off. She'dclaw at the storage cabnant, and claw her way in, opening the door to snaral at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:15 pm
Hokucho, finnally catching up to where the other were taken, ran into the building to already hear the noises of panic and confusion around him, "Gotta find the ones who were taken. Fast.... cmon!" He gave a quick pet of the head to his friend/pet and bolted off trying to find everyone, doing his best to avoid the sec. and the scientists. He didn't want to be captured again.

After a few minuets of running around trying to find everyone he turned a corner and ran right into Sirus and his gaurds, "uh c-crap..." He didn't even notice the young one yet and prepared to fight if needed be.  

Hokucho

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:48 pm
Mephisto had not had a lot of time to let that drug wear off, but he was able to tell when the door opened and he was faced by the coyote creature. Stay back! He warned.. I don't want to hurt you! He added, and it was truth.. Mephisto wouldn't hurt his own kind, though calling her his own kind would be somewhat farfetched. I'm going to rescue my friends.. and I *will* go through you if I have to.. Surely she understood, right?He could only hope, but he was still prepared to defend himself, his head swimming and his eyes a little clouded.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:56 pm
"Mephi!!" Sirus called out.

The man in the suit turned around and noticed Mephi standing there. "Take care of him," he told the man with the gun.

The man with the gun shook his head. "We have other company," he said, pointing to the new fur who bust in.

The man with the suit shook his head. "My child, they will not let us go," He gave Sirus a kiss and placed him on the ground. Sirus looked at him in shock and pressed himself against the wall. "Take care of the new comer, I'll take care of the new pet,"

He steped forward and pet the coyote on the head. "Good job, but I can take care of him,"  

haythere

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:16 pm
The coyote would flinch when patted, growling a bitt, and looking up, shushing, she'd glare at the cat, as if he where lowest on the foodchain, and stepped back. the sound of a metal clanging on her collar--a set of keys. She'd sit by her master, ears back and still glareing at Mephisto. She was only waiting for the command to tear him apart, it seemed.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games