Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:18 am
" 'Dollars'? Well, whatever. I suppose we shouldn't care too much about what they're actually worth, by the sound of it Stephanie has plenty of money." He shrugged and flicked his eye up form what he was doing as Tat hurried out. She looked upset and he grunted, scooping his things up in his arms and heading for the tills.
"God, does she have to be so oversensitive?" He exclaimed, genrally in Vence's direction.
He reached the tills and started paying for his new clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:21 am
An older man, probably between 30-14 years of aged, casually sat down on the other end of the bench where Tat was. He glanced at-examining her from head to toe.

Tat, becoming aware of the man's gaze, scooted as closely to the edge of the bench as she could. The man made her comfortable....like he was undressing her with his eyes. She rested her hand on the hidden daggar in her belt, and hoped the others would be done with their shopping soon.

The man acted as if he was trying to situate himself in a more comfortable position and scooted slightly closer to her.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:21 pm
Exasperated, but feeling sightly guilty, once Tyran had gathered up his bags he headed out fo teh shop to try and retrieve Tat back. It wasn;t lie he was going to apologise for whatever it was he did, but he didn't wnat her running off again and he felt a little bad.
After a little wadering he spotted her next to a man who seemed to be staring at her. Sighing he walked over and plonked his bags down between them.
"There you are." he said, facing Tat and purposely shoving his back between the man and her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:46 pm
Tat was startled at first when Tyran arrived, but then slightly relieved when she noticed that the other man seemed put off by the intrusion. He lingered a moment-looked at his watched and left.

"Finished you shopping I take it?" she said as she looked down at Luka.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:11 pm
Tyran snorted as the guy left as nonchalantly as possible and turned his attention back to Tat.
"Yeah." He looked down at Luka and smirked. "You should get him a lead or soemthing. How come you started off carrying him around like that?"
He wanted to change the subject to soemthing more lighthearted, sicne she was obviously a little upset with him  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:28 pm
Tat glanced at Tyran out of the corner of her eye and then back down at Luka. She assumed Tyran was talking about the way she was cradeling Luka in the cloth like an infant. "Since the inn from this world didn't wants people bringing in pet I guess the same went for the shops. So concealing him in my dancer's cloth to look like an infant I can easily sneak him in," she replied proudly. "Besides, Luka likes enjoys being spoiled by being carried around."

Luka purred happily inresponse as if in agreement. A small smile form on Tat's face as lightly head-butted the kitty.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 pm
Tyran smiled.
"Well I've never come across a cat as tolerant as him. Most would wriggle and scratch at you after too long."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:42 pm
Tat thought about his words for a moment while glancing back at Tyran.

.....had Tyran own a cat or had he......

Tat covered her mouth to try and suppress her laughter at the image of Tyran wriggling and scratching his way out of someone's arms appearing in her mind.

No longer able to hold back-she burst out laughing at her own imagination. Luka seemed a bit startled and lept to Tyran's lap.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:02 pm
Tyran quickly scooped up the cat as it jumped into his lap, just in case he deided that running into traffic was a good idea, and looed at Tat in surprise.
"What is it? What did i say?" he asked, genrally bemused, but with a smirk paying at his lips in anticipation of a joke.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:09 pm
Tat gasped for breath inbetween laughs, "...N-nothing......M....mister......k-k...kitty...." She hoped that would be enough of a hint as she started to settle down-slightly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:13 pm
"Why the heck do you keep calling me that anyway?" he snorted, stroking Luca to try and calm him down a little. He reilased that he wasn't helping his case since he was holding a cat at the time."I'm nothing like a cat."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:21 pm
Tat continued to giggle. She gave a mischievous look to Tyran. "So if I scratch your neck or pet you it won't make you purr?" she asked as she started to do so.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:25 pm
Tyran coudln't help but laugh and batted her hand away gently.
"Get off. I'm not a cat." He smirked again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:31 pm
Tat settled herself down, and was beaming with happiness again. "See? My sillyness got you to laugh. My jester skills have some use after all," she said proudly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:38 pm
"Some use, I suppose." Tyran said, sitting down on the bench next to her. "And I suppose you should take it as a compliment, i don't laugh all that eaisly. I mean, I do more than I used to...but still." He looekd vaugely awkward and shrugged. "I think maybe I'm too serious. At any rate, I didn't mean to offend you earlier."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games