Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:58 pm
((It was the first name that popped into my head alright? >>))
Leon spent the whole trip staring out the window hoping to get at least a glimpse of her. His face was streaked with tears he was somehow able to shed. 'Well at least she's not a stranger to you anymore Leon.' One of the girls said trying to make him smile. It didn't work. He continued to frown and stare into the rising sun praying that it would take him away. As they went past a spot that was familiar to him he screamed at them to stop the car. 'I'll come back. I promise.' He said. 'But I have to make something right first. Go on without me. Have them prepare for me. Tell them I hope to bring my Bride.' His aunt nodded and drove away as he headed into the forest trying to get her scent. It took him three hours but he'd found her. Curled up in a cave. He didn't pause to stare at her he raced right in as the sunlight caught his hand he hissed in pain and dived into the shadows until it healed then he curled up behind her and whispered. 'I'm so sorry.' In her ear. 'Let me make it up to you...please?'  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:15 pm
((I'm not blaming you or anything. It's just I'm in the middle of re-reading the HP series so it was quite amusing to see the HP character's name pop up in the middle of this RP. XD))

Kailee yelped as she heard a voice in her ear and, her mind still clouded with sleep, instanty rose and turned, snarling, only to find herself face- er . . . snout to face with Leon. Her eyes widened before they narrowed. "What the hell are you doing here?!" she snapped at him. "Do you know how easy it could be for someone to find you?! I thought you never wanted to go back! What the hell?!" she shouted, more angered out of confusion and worry than at Leon himself.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:40 pm
He frowned before pressing his nose against her wet nose. 'It won't matter if they find me. Because they already have. Aunt B is telling my parents that I'm coming back to fullfil my duty and were going to tease me about it the whole way back but I couldn't go back...not without you.' His fingers brushed her cheek and stroked gently between her ears. He looked like he so desperately wanted to say something more but he didn't know if she wanted to hear it since he hadn't read the note yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:54 pm
Kailee frowned as best a wolf could. "Without . . . without me? Leon did you even read my note?!" she snapped at him, though if she had been human she would have been blushing horribly.

((Damn writer's block. XP))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:12 pm
'I skimmed it.' He said half frowning. 'I was able to decipher the crossed out part too.' He smiled a little proudly. 'And that's why I couldn't go without you. I had to tell you...I...' Words suddenly failed him. 'Please turn human.' He managaed to get out. 'I won't grope or anything like that I just...want to hold you and tell you something...'  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:25 pm
Kailee stiffened as he mentioned the crossed out part. She hadn't meant for him to be able to read that! With a slight growl, she went over and grabbed her bag of clothes. "I'm changing first." she grumbled, heading out of sight to shift and dress. Once that task had been completed, Kailee returned, struggling to keep her features looking relatively unconcerned and a blush out of her cheeks. "So . . . what is it?" she asked, cursing the slight quiver in her voice which betrayed her anxiousness and embarrassment.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:30 pm
Once she came back he stood up and quicker than lightning had her pressed gently against the wall of the cave his lips also gentle against hers. Once he'd kissed her he felt more confindent and whispered. 'I'm falling for you. You make my heart beat with life. And the thought of losing you sickens me. I want to always be by your side. Forever and ever.' He kissed her again not sure if she would kiss him back or rip off his testicals.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:46 pm
Kailee gave a small yelp as she was suddenly pressed against the wall before her eyes widened as she felt Leon's lips on hers. She was just about to question his actions when she heard his words and her breath caught in her throat. And then those lips were on hers and she kissed back fiercely, pushing Leon to the ground, her hands gripping his shoulders as she pulled back with a smirkish grin. "Now that is not fair. I thought the girl was supposed to be the more sentimental one. Where do you get off spewing sappy stuff like that?" she asked before she caused their lips to connect once more.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:51 pm
His breath caught when he felt her kissing him back. Then before he knew it he was on the ground. Before he could even respond she had kissed him again so he very gently pressed his hand on her her left shoulder the other held her right hip and he pulled her closer and whispered on her lips. 'I get off on seeing you blush, and, you left without me being able to say it so I thought I'd say it now.' then he pulled her back for another kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:08 am
Kailee smiled against his lips. "You know those were rhetorical questions." she murmured into the kiss. Soon enough she broke the kiss to breathe and, instead of continuing, simply lay her head against Leon's chest, her eyes closed, feeling absolutely exhilarated. "I love you too. Just so you know." she murmured softly, tears slipping softly from her eyes, feeling so glad that it was Leon her parents had arranged for her to marry, that she had met him beforehand so she got to know him instead of hating him even more irrationally that she had when she first saw him. "I'm so glad it's you." she whispered.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:34 am
He smiled and held her close kissing her hair gently. 'And I'm glad it's you.' He whispered back holding her close. His fingers went tenderly through her hair. 'You're the bestthing that ever happened to me...in my whole life.' He kissed her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 am
Kailee smiled before forcing herself to sit up, lest she become too comfortable and drift to sleep again. "I suppose we should get going?" she asked, a little uncertain of if she would get to go back to her parents, see them again, tell them she was sorry . . . and maybe tell them off just a bit about arranging a marriage for her. When she had kids she'd never arrange their marriages for them! . . . Kids . . . Her thoughts came to a standstill and a sudden blush colored her cheeks. She hadn't thought about it before, but she'd be getting married to Leon and surely after that would come . . . would they even be able to have kid? Their races couldn't be THAT different . . . could they?  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:53 am
'How about this? I'll take you back to my place. We'll call up your parents apologise sort everything out get married have a kid or two and live happily ever after, how does that sound?' He asked both serious and a little teasing as he pulled her back into his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:59 am
Kailee sighed, letting herself get pulled back into his arms, but not so much liking the words. "But I want to talk to my parents face to face. It'd just be . . . I dunno, but I want to see them again." she murmured, though she didn't object to anything else.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:08 am
'Did you miss what I said love?' He asked gently. 'I said invite them over...or I can go there. Which ever works for you. As long as I get to see you walking down the ailse toward me I don't mind how the whole 'meeting the parent's thing goes.' He said gently stroking her cheek. 'Besides it's sun up I can't go anywhere.'  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games