Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:34 pm
Craban narowed his eyes at him and, in a seemingly misplaced expression of irritation, jerked Shar to his feet. Shar hissed in pain, swore and stumbled against him.
"I'm not an idiot. But i'd rather try and stop these guys, if it's all the same to you. Y'know, to end the genocide n' all."
he understood where he was coming from - after all, craban often tried to remain neutral and keep out of trouble- but years on the surface had had a cumulative effect on his morals, and he didn't feel like he could just turn away if he knew something useful.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:46 pm
kyrun pulld out the quill and paper. Then he drew his knife. Poking his finger he drew the blood to the quill. He began to write. "So you think im a cowrad huh well then Ill make you a deal. Im a travler always moving Do me this favor and ill give you this letter it explains all that I herd. What y need to do is get it from me in a single battle." he said as he stod up the blood dried, he rolled it up and tucked it into his bag. "How about one on one"  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:50 pm
Craban raised and eyebrow and smirked.
"Are you serious?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:56 pm
"I may look young but im one you shouldent under estimate." Kyrun said "Who are they gona belive a messanger with no proof or a letter writen in blood."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:00 pm
Craban snorted.
"Why you can't go tell them your own damn self is beyond me." He tentatively got off the boat, dragging Shar with him. despite the fact that his brother looked ill with the effort fo waking, he had a throughly satisfied look on his face at the prospect of wtachting Craban get beaten.

"Damn, it's a shame I cannot fight you instead." he said. Craban nudged him towards a crate and Shar roughly staggered ot sit at it. he gave a growl of warning in Craban's direction, and craban stepped forwards to Kyrun.

"Why not just give me the letter? You said yourslef you don't want to give the message 'cos the bad guys might go after you. to me that sound slike you're scared. I was just makin' an observation."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:13 pm
"Well its not that im scared its just that beween looking for what im looking for. I think fighting enemies and looking how long willI have to look. and besides wheres the fun in something if theres no fight." Kyrun said as he tookhs defensive pose.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:17 pm
Craban sighed. "Oh for the love of...ok- weapons or no weapons?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 pm
"You choose. I wont use any weapons ill use my elemental magic" Kyrun said "Besides Id give you the letter but you cant trust anybidy until you know them and whats better then a battle to fid out someones true itentions  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:30 pm
"aww...magic?!"
Behind him Shar gave a loud bark of a laugh and Craban grumbled about geting his a** handed to him under his breath.
"I guess i'll need my weapons then."
Without warning, and in one fluid and rapid movement he dove forwards, withdrew two daggers and got ready to strike. He knew he woudl need ot keep fast if he was to offset teh concentrationa dn time it too to use spells. hopefully he would surprise him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:31 pm
Orla looked over the foreign landscape, and then glanced over at the easily distracted Craban. She lingered a moment-he appeared busy in conversation so she gave a silent goodbye figuring this was where they would be parting. On top of that she didn't want to cause him anymore trouble. She quietly trotted off in search for someone with a map while getting shocked and surprised expressions along the way.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:34 pm
Shar watched Orla begin to leave and struggled to his feet to hurry after her. When he caught up he tugged on her tail and immediatly leant on her side for support, though was obviously unhappy about having to do it.
"Hey..look." he said gruffly but quietly. "If you're going to leave - well, whatever. But You seem pretty handy with medicines, so I need to ask you something." He winced a little with pain. Walking about wa smaking him dizzy. "I don't exactly enjoy this, you know. So don't get all pissy because I'm not on your side."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:42 pm
Orla haulted when her tail was pulled. When she saw that it was Shar she had half a mind to kick him with her rear legs. She blood boiled in his presence...... She glared back silently waiting for his question.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:46 pm
Seeing the look she gave her he pushed hismlef off from lenaing on her and stood, one arm wrapped around his stomachwound and one held out a little to steady himself.
"Chathrosin will try to take me to a human cleric if he has any sense. Naturally that is unacceptable on many levels. Do you know of anything that can assist this healing more? I've sustained such wounds before, and seen many men die of them when not magically treated when they are this deep...but i can't do that now. I do not have knowledge of your centaur medicines, so i wondered if they were more advanaced. That is all."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:05 pm
Orla truly wanted to let thing being die.....he no doubt slaughtered her kin-it would be justice.....revenge. She glanced at Craban and sighed. "Ointment of the Speedwell plant hastens the healing time.....Lady’s Mantle leaves aid in haulting the bleeding when the leaves are consumed....Lamb's Ears foliage works well to act as bandages," she replied-feeling like a traitor.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:09 pm
Shar nodded, memorising the various herbs. iF he live dlong enough he would have Craban get them and use them.
"Good." He said, soemwhat relieved, but naturally incapable of expressing thanks, for fear it be percieved as a weakness. Instead he paid her a somewhat awkward compliment.
"You race are quite wise on such matters. It is unfortunate that you are so isolated."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games