Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Everybody's Fool (RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:44 pm
Gothyk had followed them, changing back into his true form in the process. After witnessing the battle, he stepped up in front of the humans, inspecting them. "Help your friend." He said shortly, pointing his glowing fingers at the rest of the humans. "I need some information from these lowlifes."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:44 pm
Rocky was taking care of the humans thatwere shooting at him when he heard a distinct thump. "Holy sh--! Seraph!....He's still breathing, but barely..." Rocky said.
"You humans..all of you in this building...you aught to be ashamed of yourselves. No matter. You see, your greed has lead you to the slaughterhouse. And I, shall be your host today!" Rocky yelled as he let out a thunderous roar.
His eyes seemed to be on fire and he quickly ran around the big room, unable to be seen by the naked eye, quickly shooting each human in the stomach with his pistols until all of them were eather severly injured, or dead.
".......It didn't even take all of my power to finish this battle...Wish I didn't have to, I really dont have anything against all humans, but this........ *sigh* I wish it didn't have to come to this....."  

OiginalLimbershadow

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Gothyk ran over to Rocky, slamming his fist into the other furs' stomach. "Did you NOT hear what I said! I needed information, idiot." Gothyk's eyes glowed with his rage as he turned from Rocky, trying to figure out if there was anyone left alive who could lead him to the solution of his mystery. None seemed to be left alive. Gothyk glared back at Rocky. "Okay, new rule. Interrogate before we slaughter, or else you will be no better then the savages you face. Understood, Rocky?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:51 pm
Sophie Knelled or Seraph and placed her hand on his neck letting some of her power ease through him and open his airwaves better.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:53 pm
" O sheesh."

" Just Use Seraph when he has recovered to scan their memories."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:02 pm
"Jeez!...You have a weak punch!" Rocky taunted. "Oh, and by the way, you have no authority over me.. I don't care where the hell you come from, what royal family your kin too, or whatever I follow my rules, an d NOBODY controls me but me! Now, please! I'm not in the mood fo this bullcrap!"  

OiginalLimbershadow

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:07 pm
" Hey rocky I put a protection on him for now." " Let's go find the trapped furs."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:19 pm
"Allright, let's go." Rocky said as he went through into another carridor. There was an alarm blazing next to him, which he shot out without looking and pressed on down the corridor towards their cries for help. "Ah, C'mon!..You know what, I dont feel like doing this anymore, but if I must..." Rocky loaded his pistols with some knockout bullets that he had purchased form a ceartain black cat ((Refrence!)) "Well, I'm tired of killing, so let's just mess wit em afterwards!" He said as he shot all of the armour-plated guards that were guarding the entrance to the cells. They fell to the ground, unconcious.. Rocky kept ht e same look on his face though. Emotionless and cold. ((BBL oh and same with Rocky. He's wearing my avi's getup.))  

OiginalLimbershadow

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:26 pm
( awesome)
Sophi stepped over their bodies and upon further opening the door she saw the horror within.
" This this is what they were trying to do to my child??"
Rows upon rows of cell's or hanging cages layered the large room.
Fur's who had looked to have been there for awhile sleep in filth. The newest additions were in cell's packed tightly together. Chain cuff links tying to the walls by their neck and or paws.

She edged forward a bit more and Saw a small cage on the table. Inside Was a small white female fox. Bruised and beaten.
" What the hell is wrong with these people!"

She burnt the lock and pulled the small cub out, her looking to be around Miko's age. Maybe a bit younger. Her life force not much left. She sat down and sat the cub in front of her. Her eyes going pure white.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:25 pm
"And I thought that picking locks was going to be useless!" Rocky exclaimed as he went around, cell to cell and cage to cage unlocking the cages and setting them free. "Now don't go running off anywhere. Sophi, get the front, I'll get the rear, Uhhh...Whatsyerface, get the left flank . I'll try and protect the right flank too. Everyfur, move out!" He said to the crowd as they began their exit. "If there are any weak furs, carry them crowdsurfing style. hold them above you. Later, when we are safe, place them in front of me. I will do my best to heal them."  

OiginalLimbershadow

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:27 pm
Sophie hurriedly slipped the fur inside the pack with miko..
She positioned in front of the group  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:56 pm
..."human..." *smack!*
"...Human.." *Crescent kick*
"...Human..." *Axe kicks*
"Bored" *backhands a human while looking away*

They finally got outside. "Wait here. I'm gonna go inside and plant some C-4's on the main pillars. Wish me luck." he said as he went back inside.  

OiginalLimbershadow

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:00 pm
" Be carefull she turned back."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:13 pm
Rocky waved back in response and re-entered the 'prison'. He Went around quickly putting C-4 explosives in each pillar. He was running towards another pillar when he set off a tripwire. "Oh shi-*BOOM!*" The whole place exploded, Rocky inside.  

OiginalLimbershadow

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games