Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:04 pm
Apa resurfised right under Naberious headbutting him right in the gut then Apa disapireard into the rock once again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:06 pm
Naberious gripped the wall tight "ugh" his drool from earlyer was doing its job now..it was slwoly making the earth itself into a black sticky good the areas it touched were imedialy effected  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 pm
"Dang it why wont you fall already" Apa said comeing out of the ceiling once more this time with an uppercut right to Naberious's jaw followed with two more punches to the face before Apa resubmerged into the ceiling. the wound he suferd lowly healed as he stayed hidden.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:13 pm
Naberious finnaly fell, thankfully he landed on the black..stuff.. he got up and looked around,suddenly his back left paw got caught in the sand, he howled  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:16 pm
"your mine now" Apa said sticking his head out from the ceiling to look at him.

the sand quickly grabed holed and started to drag Naberious into its cold embrace.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:19 pm
He glared and spat the suff around his leg..creating more area to stand on, but, he had to go with only three legs until he coud regenerate it in a minute "Agh..my leg!" he yelled in pain  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:25 pm
"this is getting old rather quickly" Apa said disapiring back into the ceiling.

"time to end this." His voice ecoing around the room again.

"oh great goddess of the earth lend me your stringth lend me your power, you are the creator of all live you deside where the dark shall roam you deside where the lights healling embrace shall reach." he started to chant his voice still ecoing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 pm
Naberious slowly regrew his leg, when itwas back he looked towards where the voice was coming from "Is this how you want to end it? kill one of the creators..do you know what happends when you kill one of us permanitly..in the little occasion someone manages to?"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:39 pm
"oh great gaia hear my call, i need your help to get rid of some one who wishes destruction upon your holy ground, the one that depics where water flows, how desides where fire shal run rampent where the cold embrace of the winds shall touch. hear my call" he continued to chant  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:44 pm
Naberious gave him a wierd look "What..uh..no..I respect the earth and her creations.." he listened to the chant..he knew what it was, hopefully the accualy gaia will come out, they where great friends  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:46 pm
once the chant was done Apa's eyes started to glow an ery green glow.

in a voice that sounded like two people where speaking out of the same mouth Apa spoke. "I have heard you call and have come to aid you where is this intruder?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:50 pm
"Gaia..is that you my old friend?" he listened for Gaia's restonse "I am no indruder to my own place of concealment"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:53 pm
"so its you Naberious are you causing truble again?" the ere two toned voice replied "why are you fighing one of my childern?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:01 pm
"Its a long story, it involve people who don't want to see eachother, and someone working for someone yadda yadda yadda" Naberious laughed "How have you been?"

((Is Gaia male or female, I picture Gaia as a female, its up to you though))  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:05 pm
(i did state in my first chant that she was a goddess so female)

"tiered i have not moved form my chamber in so long i was begining to think the world forgot about us....and you say this persion is working for someone??"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games