Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Welcome to the Ska Guild!!!! (Introductions Here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoFingersMcKenzi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:11 pm
I just got accepted into the guild.
'ello my name is dave and i'm from michigan.

i love ska i've been listennign to it for the past 5 years. it's the kinda music that never gets old.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:57 pm
Oi! Was gibts?
My name is Pierce and I'm gonna be 19 in less than 2 weeks.
Depending on what I'm doing I'm either in Long Beach (home), Anaheim(Work), or Torance(School) California.
I'm originally a punk, but ska is just too damn addicting, and probably takes up the majority of my listening now.
I like all kinds of Ska, but probably prefer Two Tone and Trad. I also have foreign music (i.e. not U.S., Ska and otherwise) out the end, so if youre interested (or know anything good) hit me up.

p.s. The Coquettish ninja in the above sig is friign killer.  

DarkVice

Farnoosh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:11 pm
I'm Farnoosh.
I'm fourteen.
Stupidest age.
Ever.
I like a lot of Ska.
I liked Ska for about two years.
One of my emo friends bothers me to no end because she thinks she knows a lot more than me and that bothers me, so much.
I dislike emos so much that I want to hurt her... a lot.
Anyhoo, I'm going to go to a Ska Fest.
Hopefully I've made some of you jello.
>;D
There's only two rude kids at my school.
And a lot of punks, so I hang out with the punks.
Personally, I think I'm rudegirl.
And I can state that because it's the truth.
I love to skank and I like to skank, and I hate it when people reply that you are a skank when you try to explain that you're skainking.
But the best reply is, "At least I can make it to that part of the job."
w00t.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:51 am
Farnoosh
I'm Farnoosh.
I'm fourteen.
Stupidest age.
Ever.
I like a lot of Ska.
I liked Ska for about two years.
One of my emo friends bothers me to no end because she thinks she knows a lot more than me and that bothers me, so much.
I dislike emos so much that I want to hurt her... a lot.
Anyhoo, I'm going to go to a Ska Fest.
Hopefully I've made some of you jello.
>;D
There's only two rude kids at my school.
And a lot of punks, so I hang out with the punks.
Personally, I think I'm rudegirl.
And I can state that because it's the truth.
I love to skank and I like to skank, and I hate it when people reply that you are a skank when you try to explain that you're skainking.
But the best reply is, "At least I can make it to that part of the job."
w00t.

awsome intro.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

ButtonMasher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:23 am
Hi. I've been listening to ska longer than I'd like to admit. I'm also older than I'd like to admit. Anyways I love ska music. It makes me happy. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:22 pm
Hi. I'm just getting more into ska (listening to Operation Ivy, Streetlight, and English Beat). Excited to be here though. mrgreen  

al_batross

Andrew Allen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:22 am
Hi.
Name: Andrew Allen
I'm diggin' the ska.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:58 pm
Hi. Mitchell Toolen. My bro got me into ska with the Insyderz. Now I'm listening to turn up the ska! Sometimes they play Insyderz, but now I'm listening to a lot more from Goldfinger to... the Supertones, Reel Big Fish and Mighty Mighty Bosstones.  

Maximillian Riese

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:42 pm
Welcome everybody!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:09 pm
I'm Kyle, 18, from Chicago. Only outskanked by two people at the Midwest ska fest last december.  

One-Eyed Saint

Rock-San

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:48 pm
My name's Rock, I'm 14 and from Minnesota and I mainly listen to punk. I've only been listening to ska for a few months now, and I only really listen to 3rd wave and Ska-Punk right now (Operation Ivy and Streetlight Manifesto). Lately, I've been getting interested in learning about more ska (that's why I joined the guild).  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:41 pm
Name: Andy or MC Huggies (McHuggies too I guess...)

I've been listening to ska for about 10 years now and I've loved every second of it! 1st, 2nd, or 3rd wave, I take it all, but I prefer to skank to 3rd wave more because it gets me moving the most heart
Look forward to meeting some fellow skanksters in this here guild wink  

McHuggies

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:01 pm
McHuggies
Name: Andy or MC Huggies (McHuggies too I guess...)

I've been listening to ska for about 10 years now and I've loved every second of it! 1st, 2nd, or 3rd wave, I take it all, but I prefer to skank to 3rd wave more because it gets me moving the most heart
Look forward to meeting some fellow skanksters in this here guild wink
Welcome to the guild man!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:50 am
Um.. Hi. I'm Aunice and I'm 14. my favorite bands are Operation Ivy and the Aquabats. Catch 22, Mustard Plug, Reel Big Fish and the likes are OK but I'm in the process of exploring earlier waves. That is, when I get to go CD shopping. stare

So uh, I probably won't post a whole heck of a lot, because I can't always get online. Oh, and I used to be able to get on at school, but now the science teacher is getting back from the hospital next week and her reign of terror will continue where it left off. =( So I won't be able to get on like I used to. Oh well.  

Nimrodette

Niji Remon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:13 am
Hey, my name is Sarah and I live in Australia, canberra actually. I think I cam out of the closet about liking ska say. . Two years ago yeah I am still new to it but it is the only music that gets me moving.
Buck-O-nine, five iron frenzy, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Op Ivy, The planet smashers, Save Ferris, [spunge], Streetlight Manifesto,
They are just a few of the bands that I love ^^  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games