Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:36 pm
((OMG...How am I supposed to reply to that? Lol...his pants tightened...really amusing. Lucid won't notice, that would just be too awkward. ROFLMFAO.))

The motorcycle came to a halt in front of the hotel. Lucid got off and hooked his helmet to the seat. "I thought it would do you some good to get away from your parents." Lucid said, holding Kuro's hands in his own hands. "Besides, I need some alone time with you. I feel that I have been going crazy without you." Lucid said, blushing.

((Do you even go on Yahoo Instant Messenger anymore?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:42 pm
"Me too," Kuro smiled, kissing Lucid softly on the cheek.
They entered the hotel and went strait to Lucid's room. It was nice, with ultramodern decor and a king sized bed.
'I could get used to this...'
Kuro locked the door behind them.
"So," he said, smiling coyly, "What now?"

((I'm sorry, my phone's not letting me get on and I'm never on the computer long enough to really get on IM. Do you have AIM?))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:42 pm
((I don't have AIM, sorry. But that is fine. I was just wondering whether you still used YIM.))

"Well, considering the fact that you locked the door means that you do not want to be interrupted." Lucid said thoughtfully, grabbing Kuro by the shirt and tossing him lightly onto the bed. Lucid climbed onto the bed as well, his hands on either side of Kuro, his body parellal to Kuro's but not touching Kuro's body. "Which I am fine with that." He finished with a sly smile.

EDIT: I will be going to camp now, tomorrow. So if you want to post and have me reply before I leave, I will be back on at 11pm to 11:30pm. So you have till 11:30 pm to post. I forgot what time you are in though. But 11:30 my time, which is in Michigan. Anyways, bye. And if you do end up leaving this RP, be sure to let me know first...since I will be gone for a long time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:20 pm
"Getting agressive, are we?" Kuro breathed.
He wrapped his arms around Lucid's neck and kissed him passionatly.
'Finally... I can be alone with him...'
Kuro pulled the elastic gently from Lucid's hair, letting the orchid tresses fall down his shoulders like a waterfall.
'Lucid...'

((Mmm'kayzz~))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:01 pm
Lucid blushed at Kuro's comment. "I'll only get as aggressive as you get." Lucid replied, his voice soft full of lust and emotion. He relaxed himself on top of Kuro, his lips still locked with Kuro's, his body resting peacefully on Kuro's own warm body.

((Glad to see that you posted before I left. Lol.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:51 pm
A contented sigh escaped Kuro's lips. He smiled, hugging Lucid close.
'My Lucid...'
This was like heaven... exept...
'Yuichi... will he ever forgive me?'
Kuro nuzzled Lucid's cheek, trying to focus on the present, and not the past.

((Sorry, writer's block...))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 pm
Ever so slightly, Lucid wriggled himself underneath Kuro, wanting to have his warmth engulf him. "I am glad you are back with me and out of that hospital. Even more so, I am glad that you are safe and healthy, and just so you know, if there is anything you need or want, I am here for you." Lucid said affectionately, his hand stroking his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:01 pm
"You're all I want," Kuro said soflty.
He kissed Lucid's forehead, then moved to his lips, a single finger hooking onto the adolecent's shirt collar, pulling down.
'Jeez, I sound like a love-struck french guy from a soap opera... I'm hopeless...'
Kuro's lips trailed down Lucid's neck.
'... but I'm so happy...'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:25 pm
"Funny, you are all I want as well." Lucid said, amused, his love for Kuro growing by every second. He shivered slightly as Kuro moved his collar and continued to move his dream like lips onto his neck. Lucid too pulled at Kuro's collar, but actually taking off Kuro's shirt. "I love your body..." Lucid mumbled out loud by accident, but didn't regret saying it out loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:12 pm
"As I love yours, my Angel," Kuro breathed.
He too stripped Lucid's chest bare, stroking the teen's pale, soft skin. He placed his cheek to Lucid's heart, listening to the steady thrumming. Kuro's own heart was beating hard.
'He's so warm...'
"Hmmm..." Kuro sighed, wrapping his arms around Lucid's waist, kissing his stomach.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:14 pm
((Sorry it has been awhile since I last replied, been hard to find time to get on lately.))

A shiver ran through Lucid as Kuro kissed his stomach. "Kuro my love, you just got out of the hospital. Take it easy and let me please you. I already said that you need to relax and I am going to make that happen." Lucid said softly into Kuro's ear, lightly kissing the top of his head, rubbing Kuro's back soothingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:48 am
"Fine, do as you wish," Kuro said, adding in a whisper, "But next time I'll do all the work."
'He's right. I don't want to end up in the hospital again. I can't put Lucid through that...'
He crawled up beside Lucid, laid down on his side, and closed his eyes, waiting for Lucid to make a move.

((Sorry I haven't replied sooner; I was in New Jersey for a few days at my mom's friend's house and I couldn't get on the computer.))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:08 pm
((Totally fine. I myself find it hard to find time to get on these days.))

Lucid took a deep breath, thinking of what he should do this time. Last time, he gave a BJ, but he wanted to do something different. His hands slid smoothly to Kuro's groin and messaged it, hoping that it felt just as good, if not better, as a BJ. While doing this, his lips kissed Kuro's stomach softly, sucking it once in awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:28 am
Kuro gasped slightly as Lucid's cool fingers touched him.
"That... ah... that feels so good..."
He stroked Lucid's head as the teen kissed his belly.
'This is heaven...'

((Shooorrrttt...))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:31 am
((Tis okay. As long as there is a reply. oh, and if you want me to change this post, let me know.))

Lucid sensed that Kuro had came and if Lucid continued to do what he was doing, Kuro would get hurt for real. Lucid eased the messaging, so that his hand was still placed on it but softly rubbing it so it wouldn't cause any pleasure but still felt relaxing. "I am glad that that felt good." lucid said smiling at Kuro's cuteness.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff