Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:09 am
Thread seems to be working. Carry on as usual. Thank you for waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 am
tyhier_uchiha
still no anwser.
tyhier_uchiha
grrr five star restruants rule, anyway, so now what do I do?

izzabella11
messenger jellyfish ^^

Why did our guild come to an abrupt halt? We where going pretty fast, what happen?

Posts like this can go to the questions and suggestions thread in the main forum, as that's its purpose. But for now I will answer.

Tyhier, if your character is made and has been accepted by either Clutch 45, Sheraedan, or myself, then you may post whenever you're ready. However, this is not the case. I've looked through the profiles page and I didn't see your character. If you have made a character following our character skeleton please submit it to Clutch 45, Sheraedan, or myself to be accepted and we will place it in the profiles. If you need help creating your profile please PM one of us or ask your questions in the question and suggestion thread on the main forum. Thank you for being patient.

Izzabella, the guild came to an abrupt halt because people have lives. This will happen on occasion. Myself for example, I had Thanksgiving, Black Friday, lots of work, got married, and moved into my new apartment within that span of time. So, gaia wasn't as important as those things. Real life comes first. Now that's not saying that there were times that I could've gotten on, because there were, but we all get lazy sometimes and just don't feel like RP-ing at that moment. For those of us that desire amazing posts from ourselves, we tend to fluctuate in and out of our creative thoughts. One minute we could have this amazing inspiration and want to type out this killer post, but then once we sit down at the computer and finally get comfortable, we lose all our passion. It's sad, but true. If we could harness that desire to post and save it for when we have time to post life would be perfect for this guild. But that is not the case, and so we do the best we can to stay on top of our posting to ensure that the guild doesn't die. We always come back Izz.

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:16 am
Ya got married?!! scream Whoa... I'm Sorry... sweatdrop I'm just impatient...I'll learn to shut up...-__-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:34 pm
No need to shut up. It's good that you're excited about the rp. You're keeping us in line. Keep up the good work.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:03 am
I do exist!!! Don't worry, I've got an RP post (or three) in the works coming up! I haven't abandoned you!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:07 am
[bows to the captain] Welcome back sir. I trust you'll find everything to your satisfaction.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm
*salutes captain* 'bout time your back, no offense. But I understand people have this mysterious thing called lives >_> <_<

Speaking of lives, I'm sorry to not have posted in our story line before this, but I'm going to visit some family until further notice. I don't think I'll be too long but go on ahead without me. (yes, none of my nagging for a while. sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:21 pm
All rise and welcome the honorable Clut- ... Wait. That's for judges...
Hey Clutch.

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:45 pm
if i didn't know better i would have thought you died... But the captains back!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:19 pm
Now if everyone will carry on with their posting in the RP, that would be good.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:21 pm
Also, try your hand at the puzzles, it's worth the gold, but really worth those Jade Dragons. They'll come in handy later. -hint hint-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:10 am
Yes! The Jade Dragons are DEFINATELY going to be worth it! DON'T miss out on your chance to get them, you only start out with 5, and you'll need more than that for them to any good later on!  

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:41 am
User Image|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hey, everybody! Sorry once again for not existing, but I am still here!
First off, let me say that I've got good news, and, well, this sentence always ends the same way... Yup. Bad news too. As I've said, I've got some posts (long overdue) coming up, so hoorah for that. Although, for the most part, none of my characters are really interacting with anyone else yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:54 am
User ImageWhich brings me to the bad news. When I come here and read back over the announcements, the OOC, the forums, and such, what is it that I find? A certain disregard for the crew, that I find somewhat disturbing. I've found that most of the guild members have not been even reading Jade's Guild Announcements. He's been largely ignored whenever he tries to get someone to check out the work he's put into the Guild, such as the Puzzles thread.
Which you should all go and read.
And when the lack of posting is mentioned, nothing happens. At all.

I would like to mention that this is our Vice Captain. Nearly as powerful as me in this Guild. When I'm absent, I trust him to take care of the Guild, keep it truly alive, keep posts flowing.
Make sure YOU are entertained.
How the heck is he supposed to do that if everyone ignores him?! TRY, just a little harder, to have a bit more respect.

Let me emphasize something here. It's NOT ok to ignore the Guild Announcements. They MUST ALL be read ALL THE WAY THROUGH. NO exceptions.

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:52 am
User ImageYou can't just ignore the authority figures as though they mean mothing! I would like to remind all of you that Jade is AS MUCH in charge as I am! And Sheraedan is almost as much too! No, they aren't stuck up, but I do have rules here, and I demand that they keep them enforced!
First of all, I would like to say that it's one thing to joke about Jade being the "Human Spell Checker", and even ask him for help. In fact, I encourage it.

BUT.
DON'T take the joke too far. That is NOT the only thing he's good for. He's capable of much more than that. Heck, he has his ownn RP Guild that he runs quite smoothly! Do you know why it's so smooth? Because ALL of the authority figures are listened to. This is NOT some silly little RP. I would like to mention that this story is, in many ways, one of my life's greatest aspirations. Someday, it'll be in print.
THIS IS A VERY BIG DEAL TO ME.
I would greatly appreciate it of you would take myself, Jade, Sheraedan, and the story quite a bit more seriously. A lot of work has been put into this, and I will NOT allow it to go to waste! Just because you don't necessarily know what's going on, does NOT mean we aren't doing anything. Even when I haven't been able to get online, I haev still been working very hard to make this the best it can be, AND SO HAS JADE. So, from now on, if he says you all need to post, unless you have the last post, or MAYBE the second last post, I expect to see AT LEAST 8 posts within 2 WEEKS.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games