Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:17 pm
- comes out of the bathroom wearing nothing, but pants and my upper body is exposed showing my tatoo and my scars and on my back is a large "X" shaped scar* Phew that felt refreshing *sits on the couch*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:34 pm
Miku's face went bright red as he came out she stood up quickly and grabbed her bag which contained extra clothes "u-um!! i'll go next!!" she dash in quickly and closed the door loudly. "......" She stood by the door for a long time thinking that was a very large scar...but...he didn't have to go back in shirtless!!!she thought her face blushing. She sighed and went to take a shower.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:13 pm
Miku came back out with wet hair and wearing an all white dress that reached slightly above the knee "man that felt good!" she said with a little stretch as she flopped onto the bed. She turned her head to Ryoku her face still against the pillow "what are you looking at?" she asked in an innocent tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:19 pm
Nao continued on walking she suddenly stopped "it...seems...as if...the chakra of that dragon is gone..." she groaned in despair "great. how are we going to find them now..." she looked at Yuumei "lets rest for a bit...there should be a nearby village with an inn of some sort."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:28 pm
Yuumei glanced at her"Yea 5 miles east from here..."He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:49 pm
* activates Akumagan's Byakugan ability*............. hmmmmmmmmmm if the ataksuki are here then its best that i should see if the coast is clear............ so far i don't see anything
* to Draco*
draco: ................ i hate u master for leaving me behind........ luckly i can find u soo easily *bumps into Nao*........ oh hey Nao and Yuumei right if ur looking for my master i can lead u to him  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:01 pm
Miku smiled cheerfully "i see." she sat up her wet hair dripping with water."its good to know they didn't follow us" she looked at Ryoku with a bright smile "right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:06 pm
Nao looked at the dragon with wide eyes "w-wha?" is a dragon talking to me? she thought "u-um..t-thank you..please do..."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:35 pm
Yuumei ran up to the dragon"Thanks"He said with a grin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:10 pm
Draco: no problem and the village that they're staying at isn't that far *grows 10 tall* hop on
* to me*
me: yeah and luckly some of the Ataksuki members don't even now who i am let alone where we are so we're in the clear for now  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:23 pm
Yuumei jumped on his back grabbing on the dragons neck spikes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 pm
Draco: all aboard then lets go  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:45 pm
"that's because..." Miku trailed off after that "but...i have a feeling they might find us soon..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:25 am
if they do i'll put them in a genjutsu that they'll never get out off  

cmsntn05

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games