[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:31 pm
Selene Aries
I notice this thread is active again, but I think I will keep my nose out of things. X3

YOU'RE A SINNER.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 pm
[-Erik-]
Selene Aries
I notice this thread is active again, but I think I will keep my nose out of things. X3

YOU'RE A SINNER.

I would think a succubus would be. xp

...Woah, didn't there used to be a domo smiley? I just noticed it isn't there anymore. o.0  

Garek Maxwell

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:21 pm
Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]
Selene Aries

YOU'RE A SINNER.

I would think a succubus would be. xp

...Woah, didn't there used to be a domo smiley? I just noticed it isn't there anymore. o.0

It got taken away beacuse the companny that produces Domo claimed their rights, or something like it >:l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 pm
i used to be a christian until i reallized how pointless it was, i mean if you think about it look at how many wars and battles have come over religion,my best friend was disowned because his mom got pregnant with him all over religion, i mean come on seriously? and one of my personal friends that ive know for years was thrown out of his catholic family for being gay, tell me please where the hell in the bible dose it say that if your gay your going to hell!! well i better get off before i do something i might regret, smile sorry if i may have offended anyone confused  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:03 pm
Midnight_Husky
i used to be a christian until i reallized how pointless it was, i mean if you think about it look at how many wars and battles have come over religion,my best friend was disowned because his mom got pregnant with him all over religion, i mean come on seriously? and one of my personal friends that ive know for years was thrown out of his catholic family for being gay, tell me please where the hell in the bible dose it say that if your gay your going to hell!! well i better get off before i do something i might regret, smile sorry if i may have offended anyone confused

Actually, those things you just mention about religion really bother me :l

It contradicts the doctrine.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:01 pm
[-Erik-]
Midnight_Husky

oh lol like i said above im sorry if i offended anyone im jus here voicing my opions and i get real touchy when it comes to this topic  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:05 pm
Midnight_Husky
[-Erik-]
Midnight_Husky

oh lol like i said above im sorry if i offended anyone im jus here voicing my opions and i get real touchy when it comes to this topic

Trust me, he wasn't offended. If anything he was agreeing how stupid those oh so high and mighty people act because they believe they are so pious.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:38 pm
Selene Aries
Trust me, he wasn't offended. If anything he was agreeing how stupid those oh so high and mighty people act because they believe they are so pious.

If I had the money and emotional strength, I'd go out act the same towards them but in a different manner by saying things like Lincoln was the anti-Christ for freeing slaves and now Christians cannot do all of what the bible says and stuff that's weird like that. Maybe link clocks and time to the mark of the beast (wrist watches never get a second thought, but RFID chips [which don't need to be implanted to track people. If it's in everything you own, you don't need an implant] are seen as evil incarnate that will be forced into people's palms and foreheads [though in reality, they'd be easier to implant in the arm].)

...I've thought about making a joke thread on this before in the extended discussion on gaia, but realized it would be a waste to even bother.  

Garek Maxwell

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:52 pm
Midnight_Husky
[-Erik-]
Midnight_Husky

Oh, I was actually agreen with you O:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:37 pm
[-Erik-]
KillerLee
[-Erik-]
I still haven't a person who has read the whoooole bibe.

I have.

Well, I may have skipped through parts of Psalms, Proverbs, and some of the books of Moses due to the fact that the books of Moses tend to repeat themselves several times, about how many Hebrews escaped Egypt and how to properly stone your witches.

Hahaha... stoned witches.

Stoned witches are the best in the sack.

Uh.. what a retard.. and he even looks like a retard!
I'd love for the religious zealots to start a revolution. then i'd be able to legally kill them all for treason.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:02 pm
[-Erik-]
Midnight_Husky
[-Erik-]
Midnight_Husky

in that case YAYZ!!i jus wished my parents and sis agreed with me V_V  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:32 pm
Midnight_Husky
[-Erik-]
Midnight_Husky
[-Erik-]
Midnight_Husky

don't apologize for offending on this thread. christian beliefs do it 24/7 themselves  

WeissVicious

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:51 pm
Midnight_Husky
Erik
Midnight_Husky
[-Erik-]
Midnight_Husky

I know what you mean :l

When I move out I'll come to them and say "HEY GUESS WHAT? I'M GAY ATHEIST"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:32 pm
[-Erik-]
Midnight_Husky
Erik
Midnight_Husky
[-Erik-]
Midnight_Husky

I know what you mean :l

When I move out I'll come to them and say "HEY GUESS WHAT? I'M GAY ATHEIST"

Lol let me know how it goes smile  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:53 pm
I'm a Luther, and I'm reposting because... I'm trying to figure out the bible, like the contradictions and such. It's pretty tough, lol. But... I'm one of those stubborn people who just believe because it feels right. It's a stupid reason... but whatever ^w^. But I'm a cool christian, because I don't shove my faith down people's throats :3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff