Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:36 pm
Sighs and covers his face with his palm...."Textile. Cloth. Which I need for my canopy. You guys don't get around much do you?" he sighs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:38 pm
Ice noded in agreeance and went back to clinging to Sai so he wouldn't get lost or fly away and leave her with Derron. She was taking no chances.

[I am going to go attack the cats in my house. just imagine a little tag along me stuck to Sai.]  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:38 pm
Sai shook his head, "Nope...not really, this is pretty much the first time I've spoken to a human..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:41 pm
He laughs..."Well, then Mark this one in your book! First human you met is the first man In England (Lets assume were in England? *different voice* Sure!) to pilot an airship!" he gives a cheeky grin.  

Lord Zanarkand

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:45 pm
Sai grinned, "Consider it marked..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:00 pm
He plops himself on a little wooden stool then inspects his pocket watch again. 3.06 PM.... "So You said you lived off in the woods? How about I make you a deal. I let you sleep in my barn, if you help me search for a Textile factory." he knew this deal was total nuts..but there is always a chance he'll say yes.  

Lord Zanarkand

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:03 pm
Sai jerked back in surprise, "But...I ..I don't even now you...I..." he glanced at Ice, not knowing what to do. He bit his lip, "You expect me to walk into human territory?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:15 pm
Derron sighs, and says "Right..I didn't thik that would work....And no, I don't expect to to go into human territory." he gives another sigh, not kowing why he even bothered asking fo help.  

Lord Zanarkand

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:05 am
Sai did a small polite bow, "Sorry..." was all he could muster.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:01 am
Ice frowned. "Um, if you help him out and help poor Phin repair his house I will stay around and try to help you find a... Factory thingy?" She laughed.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:56 am
(wait...are you saying that you'll only agree if I go and fix it. OR you'll only help if we all help to fix it in a collaborative effort?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:32 am
((Collaborative effort...^^))
Sai smiled, "I can help Phineas with the hole," he looked at Ice, "And you can help with the fabric thing...I know nothing about that human stuff..." he laughed softly, "Are you okay with that?"  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:27 pm
Ice blushed a bit. "I don't know very much about human stuff. So I was thinking about checking around to find his factory." She nodded to herself, not letting Derron get out of this just yet. She didn't want anything to happen to him if others found out that he was around demons and didn't capture them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 pm
He smiled and bowed "Well! I am very grateful!" he then grabbed her and hand begun ti shake it. As he was shaking her hand, he glanced at his watch again Damn...I need to get to sleep. He then said after he was done "Pardon me...but I don't know about Demons...but us humans need to sleep. Meet me out here in the morning?"  

Lord Zanarkand

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:26 pm
Ice hid behind Sai, holding her hand and blushing beat red. She looked away from Derron and said "Of course we rest..." She sighed, knowing that she had no where safe to go tonight.  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff