Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

miss shadows

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:55 pm
hi im megan!
im 12
september 3rd is my b-day
and fall out boy rox!!!
i listen to
fall out boy
panic!at the disco
the academy is...
and im a dedicated fan of all of them>.<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:12 pm
Hello all. C:

I am Mallory. I am 13, technically 14 (my 14th birthday is in a few days, the tenth of September).
I'm a vegetarian, or vegan, I don't eat meat or dairy and I don't wear any kind of animal skin.
I am a big big fan of Fall Out Boy. Have been for about two years now. I can't say I have a favorite song, it kind of always changes. My favorite member is Pete. Why Pete? The answer to this is obvious. He's hot.
rofl

My favorite bands are...
Blink 182, 30 Seconds To Mars, +44, Angels and Airwaves, My Chemical Romance, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Simple Plan, Taking Back Sunday, The All-American Rejects, The Veronicas, Yellowcard, and lots of others...
My favorite singers are...
P!nk, Christina Aguilera, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Cheyenne Kimball, Josh Hoge, Justin Timberlake, Kelly Clarkson, and some others...

A very odd assortment, I know. xd

Some useless information is that I like the color pink, I live in Canada, I use emoticons too much, I watch way too much Friends, and I tend to babble as I am now.

LollypopLove

Lady3000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:50 am
Hello my name's Lady, I'm 18 and I live all the way in ******** Australia. I love fall out boy [duh] and am praying very hard every day for Fall Out Boy to come on tour over here. My favourite songs by them at the moment are Hand of God and The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes. I also love Full Metal Alchemists and if anyone knows where to download the full manga [in english] please tell me ^^;
well that is all i can really be bothered mentioning  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:03 am
My name is Kat, and I love Fall Out Boy, of course. I love Patrick Stump's voice. He is the only singer I like who doesn't use a voice tuner. While i'm not listening to FOB, I am reading, dreaming about Orlando Bloom, and thinking of pranks and pulling pranks.  

Miss Princess Emo

camerina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:10 pm
hi my name is anna and i am 19 year old. Also Fall out boys are rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:05 pm
Hey I'm Aiyome/Dani
I am 14
My birthday is february 11th
I live in British Columbia heart
I absolutely love Fall Out Boy I came across them one time when I was looking at the Fueled By Ramen site one day my friend told me to I was listening to a bunch of bands and Fall Out Boy came to be my favorite band especially when they released From Under The Cork Tree but Take This To Your Grave is still my most favorite outta all of them <33
I know all the songs by heart and own all the CD's/DVDs
I play bass guitar in real life I know most of the tabs now by heart
I am in my own band started by me and my cousin we are called Danny We Shot The Neighbour
My favorite songs right now are Calm Before The Storm Pretty In Punk and Snitches and Talkers get Stitches and Walkers<3
I've been to only one concert by them because they have only have come to Canada recently xD

sweatdrop I am hoping this isn't long and that I didn't make any spelling mistakes if I did I will fix them

BlackSaturday

[-hikaru-]

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:24 pm
Hey

Im Jillian, im 14 and yea like everyone else i love fall out boy.
i love music in general and some of my favorite bands are fall out boy (or course haha), Panic! At The Disco, and My Chemical Romance...there are more but at the moment those are my favorites. im on gaia almost everyday and if you need to contact me off gaia my s/n is peachlimedaquri  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:44 pm
I am Jepha.
I am an age.
I love Fall Out Boy.
My favorite bands are most of fueled by ramen like Fall Out Boy, The hush Sound, Gym Class Heros, Paramore, Cute Is what we aim for,October Fall, Panic! At The Disco and many more. Som of my favorite band off FBR are A fire inside, anti-flag, flyleaf, the cure, motion city sound track, taking back sunday, and more.
My favorite song from Fal Out Boy is none of them b/c I love way to many.
but I am listening to XO and muisc or the misery and the pros and cons of breathing.
I own all of their CDs and DVD.
BANANA CREAM PIE!!!!
hehehe.
GO FALL OUT BOY.

cool_loser_chick

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:45 pm
I'm Jessica, I'm 18. I love anime, manga, sharp things, music, movies, video games, emo boys, just to name a few. PM me if you want to be friends with me. Or you can donate to me to help me start a guild, if you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:13 pm
Im Amanda ^^ Im 14 and I live in Ohio. I live on music like FOB..... so Hi!
(I also get really hyper easily XD)
User Image
You Kiss Me Like An Overdramtic Actor,
Who's Starving For Work.

D!nosaurus Rex

cynicalspiritvalea

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:49 am
I love Paramore and Panic! at the Disco as well. Also love Placebo and just everything even a little bit of rap and definatly RnB.

My name is Elyse. I live in northern California. I'm 17 and my birthday is July 8th, 1989. I love Fall out Boy among other things. I've been on gaia for a year and some months but I got hacked three times. So yeah thats it. Anyway..love much and whoot!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:44 pm
I BE PAYASA_224
I BE NEW
YAAAY
WHOOHOO
YAAAY
PARTYYY heart heart heart heart
Oh you would like more?
Okay
Name: Payasa will do..or Passie or Pasaya or 'Hey You'
whichever you prefer...
Fave fob songs:
Homesick at Space Camp
Calm Before the Storm
I slept with someone in Fall Out Boy and all I got was this stupid song written about me
other music:
I listen to alt rock punk rock hip hop r&b a lil teensy rap and um...thats all!  

Payasa_224

La Rin

Eloquent Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:30 pm
Hey...

I'm Jessica
Im 16 years old

And i absolutely love Fall Out Boy. Um, i like all of the FBR bands, especially The Hush Sound, Gym Class Heroes, and Punchline <333

I also like video games, anime, and guitar.

PM me if you wanna be friends or something. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:57 pm
I'm Nicole. Or that's what I go by on Gaia, at least. You can call me that or roleplay or RPB.
I'm 16 and musically driven/obsessed.
I play cello and sing.
I want to get a band together and be known and get my music out there.
I love FOB but my favorite band is The Hush Sound and I'm really starting to adore Paramore.
My inspiration is Pat Benatar.
I'm the owner of The Hush Sound Guild. GO JOIN! lol.
That's me.

[.tristesse.]

[lucky.stars]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:55 pm
Hey I'm Caitlin, I'm 19, I live in Canada and I love Fall Out Boy (duh). My favourite song is Sophmore Slump Or Comeback of the Year, it has a lot of personal meaning for me.

I also like Panic! at the Disco, Gatsby's American Dream, Billy Talent, The Decemberists, Neutral Milk Hotel, Murder By Death, Hot Hot Heat, The Matches and way too many more to mention.

I think that's everything that's really important. biggrin  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games