Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:51 pm
Syuri barked and charged at the hand that was crushing Ren. When she bit down on it, she bit down hard.. her wolf-like teeth were sharper than any average wolf and stronger. She knew where the vital points on this thing were.. but she had to get it away from everyone else. She barked and growled and slashed at the beast's hand until it finally let go of Ren. But when the beast took its hand away, Syuri still had a firm grip on it. She leaped onto its back, and clawed at its eyes. 'If anyone wants an advantage on this thing.. it can't be allowed to see..' she thought in her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:43 pm
As soon as the hand was lifted, Ren took in a huge gasp of air. He was coughing up blood as he moved onto his hands and knees. But after a little bit, he realized something.. he was surprised to see that the slash marks across his chest were already starting to heal. 'This must be another benefit to being a chevalier.. quick healing.' He tightened his fists, stood up, and walked over to where his sword was. As he picked it up, he watched the wolf claw at the beast's eyes while the beast was screaming and trying to get it off. He breathed deeply, 'White wolf.. thank you.. I owe you my life.' he thought to himself. He looked over at Rosily and was instantly by her side, "Rosily, my queen, are you hurt? I didn't mean to shove you so harshly.. the beast would have gotten you if I didn't get you out of the way.." Ren said quietly as he knelt down beside her, bowing his head.  

XScarredxHeroX

knocker897

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:29 pm
The beast had dodged her fan, and Rosily caught it without looking as Ren bowed to her. She shook of his apology, and lightly pulled his head up so he was facing her. "I am fine, thanks to you." And stooped down to kiss him lightly on the lips before pulling back and gazing over his head at the fight taking place. "There's not much time to waste. Let us be off." She waited for him to raise.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:14 pm
Elena gasped at the wolf trying to take the beast down. She used 70% of her power and used levitation to lift it up then crash it down into the ground again. It screamed, but it couldn't do anything, because it was pre-occupied with the wolf clawing at its eyes. She didn't have to struggle as much because it all of a sudden seemed a little easier.  

Cutegirlo0o

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:21 pm
Ren smiled and took Rosily's face in his hands and kissed her again, a little more passionately, then let go. He stood up, offering her his hand, "Lets get rid of this thing once and for all." He said smerking while gripping his sword with his other hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:51 pm
Syuri got a couple unfortunate scratches, but finally managed to claw the beast's eyes out. She had blood on her white coat, but it happened enough where she was used to it. She growled and jumped off of it and went for its feet; biting at them to make it fall.  

Sexii_Shadow

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:43 pm
Diva's eyes turned blue and glowed she took out her sword and ran toward it, cutting its arm off,then jumping back and cutting his head off, then he changed back to it light blue color  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:02 pm
((Umm.. it's not that easy to kill.. well, it's not supposed to anyway.. we all gotta put in some effort to weaken it first, so that everyone can have a chance to post. lol it can't just be one-and-done.))

Elena looked at the beast and kept her power up to keep it held down. She was amazed at how the white wolf has been a great help. 'This can't be a normal wolf.. how would it know where its weak points were..? Unless its battled with this beast before? No.. it couldn't of..' She let up on her power a little, going down to 55% and found that it was getting easier to hold it down. It was losing its power.

Cutegirlo0o

knocker897

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:32 pm
Rosily returned his grin, and taking his hand, rushed towards the fight. With her free hand, she tosses her fan-blade again. This time it hits spot on, leaving a gash along it's side. To her displeasure though, the beast seemed not to noticed. But all the bleeding it was doing made Rosily realize something, and her eyes grew wide. "That is no kyroptran... Rosily called the the group. She'd finally figured it out: one of her abilities was able to call to all kyroptran, and to force her will onto them. She did not have this effect on the monstrosity before them all... Plus she could taste it's blood in the air, and it tasted of nothing she knew to exist.

[[Here's the pitch: an evil older than the history of kyroptrans themselves raises from it's ancient slumber, and now the queens must team up with the humans in order to defend the world or they all perish from this new threat.... and maybe uncover more about the history of Saya's and Diva's ancestors in the process? Like, what caused the queens to fight in the first place?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:45 pm
((Oh yeah, that sounds good lol I really like that idea. Nice. ^^))  

Sexii_Shadow

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:55 pm
((Lets do it. biggrin ))

Ren smerked and then charged the beast head on, dragging the point of his sword on the ground as he ran, then slashing it upward to the beast's chest, making a huge gash across it. It screamed, then went down; struggling a little, but it was clear that it was dying from much loss of blood.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:48 pm
Syuri backed up a little, she saw that these people had it under control now. She could see that the beast was dying, and that it wouldn't be long until it falls. So, before the fight was over, she bolted back into the woods, howling as she went. Syuri didn't want to stick around and have the people wonder why she bothered to help. After all, it wasn't natural for any animal to choose to fight such a beast. She ran faster.  

Sexii_Shadow

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:02 pm
Ren turned his head to see the white wolf start to run. 'I owe that wolf my life.. I can't let a debt go unpaid.' Ren looked over to Rosily, "Rosily, I promise I'll come back!" he yelled across to her before he turned around and started to run as fast as he could before taking flight. He knew the wolf could run faster than any normal one could, because he knew what she was.. he realized it after she saved him from the beast's claws.. she was an old friend of his.. 'She's been around far longer than any of us has..' he thought to himself as he started to catch up with her. They were far away from the fight now. 'It took me a while to figure out it was her.. I mean how am I supposed to know what form she'll take on next?' he chuckled, 'She probably couldn't recognize me from the new form I myself have taken on.' Ren began to decline as he came up on her quickly, "Syuri!" He yelled down at her, "Syuri, it's me! Renauke! Slow down!" He smiled, 'It's been far too long..'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:10 pm
Syuri slowed her pace at the boy's name, 'Renauke?' she came to a slow stop and turned around as she watched him land next to her. She perked up her ears and used her tellapathy with him, 'Ren, is that really you? You don't look like the boy I once knew some years ago.' she smiled internally, 'How did you find out it was me? It's been too long.' she looked at him with her grey midnight wolf eyes and sat down.  

Sexii_Shadow

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:18 pm
Ren smiled and knelt down to hug her, "Of course I look different now then when we first met. I'm not a child anymore Syuri.." he let go of her and sat down in front of her, "I'm a chevalier now; bound by blood to protect the one I called 'Rosily' back there." He changed back into his normal human form, "And.. the way I found out it was you is because you have that moon shaped scar on the back of your ear." He smiled, "I wouldn't of been able to tell it was you if I didn't see that." He reached over and began scratching behind her ear.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff