Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:36 pm
"F..fine" Seraph said under a slight grwl of his own "But..if I even see a scratch one you.." he shook it out of his head and sighe dlightly  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:44 pm
Aury didnt know what to do.

so she trusted her heart.

she moved fast and kissed Seraph hard, pressing her lips to his.

"i love you ok? and not just love you like a friend i LOVE you.."

Aury dropped herpaws from his face and looked at him waiting for a reaction.  

Byakko Megami

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 pm
'NAla, bring Chevy into the next room"
Once that wa done Seraph jumped Aury andd hgged her tigh t"Oh god, aury you wont beuilve how long i'm wanted to say that!"
((have you noticed in most of our Rps together we aare in a relationship together?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm
(( yes i have definatly noticed that ^^))

Aury smiled and kissed him.

" i have been holding it in for the longest time, i didnt want to tell you just in case you didnt feel the same.." Aury looked away.  

Byakko Megami

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:47 pm
"Never hold your emotions back, it'll turn you into me, an insane fox" he chuckled then held her , lovingly in the kiss
((hmm...little freaky~)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:05 pm
Aury giggled.

"im sorry then"  

Byakko Megami

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:56 am
Nala came out of the other room with Chevy and shifted to her human form." Hello you know if you didnt want us to hear whats beeing said it would have been wise to tell me to say in my human form. I wont say a thing to chevy about it but we should get everything ready and i got a clean up job outside to do." She said looking sad while looking at her clan member in the door way."Keep a eye on them seraph while i bury my clan members. Oh! before i forget there is 1 female of my clan left around here but do not attack her she was told to stay with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:48 am
"Will do" Seraph said and..well, started getting to the clean up
he gaged several times >.< he also got what he thinks was some intestines on him  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 am
Nala knocked seraph away fromt he clan members "Sorry but i must take care of my clan even if it is to bury them. you did quite a bit of damage to the inside with the fights so please take care of that plus, If the smell of blood gets to aury your the only one that can calm her down without a needel." She said in a sad and sweet voice as she waved to the other clan member to come over and help her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:02 pm
Aury was laughing and playing with Chevy.

But a strange scent wafted towards her...

Blood.

Aury started to lick her lips. her form began to change.

"No!" shouted Chevy.
Aury saw Chevy and nudged her into a corner

She looked at Chevy with her big blue eyes.  

Byakko Megami

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:06 pm
Seraph nodded, wiping his hands off "I..kinda feel bad about what I did..and the fact that I cant help give them a proper burriel" he let out a little sigh "A..aruy" e looked over to Aury seeing her Aura change to her other self
immediatly he ran over and gravved her, pickin her up "HEy now..dont do this" he said hlding her tight ...very lovingly as well  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 am
Nala and her clan member started moveing there clan members that where dead away to get rid of the smell of blood. Then they set up a place nearby made of wood and set there friends on top of it.They then stood at both ends of it said a spell and the whole thing cought fire. They shifted into there animal forms for a few minutes then back to there halfling forms. They walked in to the shop holding hands. Nala saw what was happening to Aury and pulled a dart out but waited to see if seraph could calm her down first. She saw that seraph was giving her friend a odd look. "Dont worrie clam Aury down and i explain everything! She said making sure her friend was right behind her.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 am
Aury Felt Seraph's touch, she mirphed while in his arms, but stayed calm.

she walked out to Nala and wagged her tail.

then she saw her...
the other clan member.

She growled....
she didnt like the other one
not at all.

she lunged.

holding the lion to the ground she growled in her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:22 pm
Nala through a dart at Aury to put her to sleep and change her back. She then look to searph that had a mad look on his face. "Sorry about that but, Kala is my life she is one of the reasons i am still alive as well as my other half shall we say." She said as shy walked next to her and tended to kalas wounds.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 pm
Seraph looked at the two "WHY CANT I GO BACK TO MY OLD LIFE!" he cried out and picked looked at Chevy "lease care for your mother"

He went to the back room and stare mad at M.e. "YOU!" Seraph said mad "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" he seemed to be crying while he wa yelling, he picked the plant up and, though eh wanted to destroy it, he knew what kind of guilt he would feel, instea dhe got a few things and left, his eyes streamed tears, yet is body was pissed, he took the things he got and left th building, heading deep into the town  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff