Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 pm
Nikko felt sick. But it wasn't a normal type of sick. This type of sick only came when there was magic near him. Looking from where he was standing to the window. Nikko saw a very perculiar raincloud starting to form. The reason it was perculiar was because it was giving off a faint magical prescence. Scratch that, the prescence was strong. Feeling the vibrate in his pocket, Nikoo quickly checked his phone.

I know. I'm going to check it out. --Nikko<3Aki

Nikko began dshing towards the doors, hand clutched to his collar in case he would have to enter a fight. He was almost to the doors when he noticed something. A Guard! He would never get out past the guard. Nikko had to come up with a plan, and fast.

Remembering that there was an unused classroom close to the doors, Nikko slipped in quietly. All he had to do was go out the window and into the field.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:22 pm
"Well, is this your magic or not? I've been feeling an aura all morning." Yashie flipped her ponytail. Was she speaking unclear or did the stranger just have a hard time hearing? Yashie stared back at Kero. "I saw the plushie move too. Your guardian isn't very inconspicuous."

Yashie's necklace started glowing as her grip tightened more and more. She fought the urge to transform it. It wasn't time, not yet at least.

sosnoel

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 pm
((Whatev, I wanted Rain anyways))

Aki ran out onto the field between the two schools, her head was a bit achey and Fifi was buzzing wildly, but other than that this seemed, well, slightly comfortable. She pulled her knife out of her thigh holster where it rest behind her cell phone and let it transform into the thin rapier of rosy pink. Honestly she had no real idea what to do except maybe follow the magic to where it was strongest. after all, fifi had come to her. But maybe...

"Fifi! Help me find the source!" She summoned theteal colored imp from his card, slightly surprised when it was larger thn doll size. "You up to it buddy? Lets get rid of this rain hmm?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:33 am
(that works then.)

Daniel just blew a bubble with his gum. "no this is not my magic and right now your wasting my time. lets go kero." Daniel said before rushing to the stairs to the roof.
"I'lll explain everything later." kero cryed over his shoulder at the girl.
once they reached the roof high winds hit daniel he looked at the storm.
"this will be fun..." Daniel muttered.
his black braclet was glowing at him. and his clow card in his pocket was glowing as well.
He sighed and let his Bracelt transform into the staff kero made him perfect.
he used the staff to valut onto the ground from the roof then he stared at the storm that was brueing.
he pulled his clow card out of his back pocket.
he put his clow card against his staff like kero had told him to when they were practising and his staff transformed into an archery bow.
"now we are talking." Daniel said smiling

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:36 pm
"Hmm, this will be interesting." Yashie looked at what was happening. Her head tipped a bit as she saw Aki come out too. Yashie was then surprised. All of their magic was the same! Everyone had those pink cards!

Yashie then looked toward the sky. She murmured the words to transform her mallet. Perhaps, she could play a bit to see how these things work. Yashie started moving the clouds with simple breezes. That plushie better explain thoroughly why magic was running rampant across town.

((I wasn't sure what to do, so my characters just playing around with the Cloud. I could edit it if you want.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:46 am
(well if you want the cloud card thats fine. or you can try and capture windy. what card do you have right now? if you want I can have kero rush over to help you.)

Daniel drew back the magical bow string still it was taunt.keeping the bow faceing the ground for the moment he looked up at the storm.
"you need to locate the center of the storm to change it back to its true form so you can capture it." kero told daniel
Daniel nodded and began focusing his magic at the storm above.
He could feel more power coming from this one spot.
"got it" he said
Then he drew his bow string taughnt again and aimed at the center of the storm. "Arrow!" he said before shooting.
the arrow he shot, half way to its target broke into 100 smaller arrows and got past windys attempts to stop it and hit the storms center directly.
The storm clouds fell to the ground with a large bang. almost knocking Daniel off balance.

When kero saw that the storm card had turned to its true form kero yelled to daniel. "Now capture it!"
Daniel nodded and returned his bow to a staff pocketing his card and turned to the storms true form.
he muttered the incantation kero taught him and suddenly a new card appeared in front of his staff and the storms true form got sucked into the card.
When it was done. the card floated to daniels hand. and at the top it said Storm.
Daniel looked at it amazed.

(now I want the thunder card to be out too. )
LOL. Also sorry about the long post. I go into way ot much detail. )
and now as you can tell Daniel has the storm card and his origanal card was the arrow card. also daniel does archery as a hobby so yeah...)  

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:55 am
Yashie's winds had gotten stronger, thanks to the Windy choosing another thing to focus on. The clouds started dispersing, and some even broke apart. However, Yashie found that one cloud wouldn't budge and was confused due to the fact that she still didn't know much about the Clow Cards.

When the winds grew stronger, a sad person appeared on top of the cloud. As a girl, Yashie thought it was cute, but, as a practicioner of magic, she knew that this cloud girl could cause problems. Yashie remained focused at trying to defeat what this person or thing was.

((I'm actually a magic wielder, but I'm unsure on what to do. =/ Feel free to tell me to do something else. I can change my posts.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 pm
Kero smiled at Daniel
then saw Yashie was having problems but had managed to find the true form of the cloud card.
he quickly flew over to her.
"Thats the true form of the cloud card!"
he told yashie.
"now focuse your magic on the child and say this." kero siad before quickly telling her the incantation.

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:43 pm
Nikko jumped out of the window and dashed into the field. Pulling his collar off, Nikko allowed it to grow into his staff. Looking around the area, he needed to find the true form of the Windy. Gazing hard into the sky, he saw a body of wind. It had to be her. Pulling the card from his pocket, Nikko called out. "Create, I summon thee. Make my imagination become reality." As the book materialized, Nikko grabbed his pen and began to draw. Hopefully he could get the Windy to come down to him. If not, he would have to find a way to get up to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:13 pm
Kero saw nikko appear.
"another human with a card and staff?" keor said aloud. "this will be harder than with sakura...." he thought allowed.

Lizziex68

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:09 pm
"Fifi! lets hang this wet biotch out to dry!" Aki cried when they saw the form of the Rain card. Firey let out a wide and powerful beam of fire at the water based spirit, the heat taking it down within seconds. It fell into her hand with a slight trail of mist behind it. Amazing, now she had two spritely friends!

But that chick from before was doing something with the still remaining clouds. Nikko was playing in the breeze too, btu she coldn't exactly do anything against the wind with her abilities. Oh well, grabbing Cloud sounded fun, and wht was a Cloud but a bunch of rain? She ran over to the boyfriend stealer without a word and looked instead at the boy with the plushie. "Hey, betcha I can get it before you!"

((Are you kidding longer posts are way mor fun, keep em coming. And I suppose we could bring about thunder, but wasn't that one real strong? lets wait for it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:34 pm
Nikko finished his drawing and hoped it would work. Grabbing the fan that he had just created, Nikko began fanning at the sky, hoping to make it come down and challenge him. Praying that it would come down and challenge him.  

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:49 pm
(LOL okay. and I dont mind waiting)

Daniel looked at the girl who had used a fire card agaisnt the rain.
he was mentally drained and physically drained. and with his cards storm and arrow he doubted that he could get a good shot at the clouds true form.
"I bet you could right now." he said bretahing hard.
then he looked at the other girl .
"but it looks like shes got it almost done. " he said before sitting on the ground watching kero tell the girl what to do.
he pullled out a stick of his gum and began chewing it.

(and that other girl will get cloud shes almost got it anyway. )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:57 pm
(also sosnel just to help. magic wealders tend to use like scrolls or slips of paper and say incantations to summon elements. liek for example you could summon thunder to attack a card. or soemthing like that. Also remember! magic wealders dont set out to collect cards. but when a situation is really hard liek this one they are allowed to help. and if they are the one to weaken a certain card and make it show its true form when the clow is returned to the Card. the card will deside who the owner of it shall be. normally it will be a card capturer. but in some cases it will be a magic wealder if that magic wealder was the one to weaken the card. )
(sorry if Im just making it more confusing. I try not too but I always seem to make it more confusing.)  

Lizziex68

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:00 pm
(example: so if Aki did right now do the finishing blow on the cloud card. since YAshie was the one to get it to reviel its true form and weaken it using her magic the card would go to Yashie instead of Aki. but later in the story when it comes down to the final few card captures cause there can only be one the magic weilders will get to decided who they want to give their cards too. but we sahl deal with that much later. smile )
(I really hope this example helped.)  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces